Journey of Rick Heiden Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold that thought," he said as we continued. We turned left one more time, walked to the next junction, then right, and we stopped at the second door on the left of that corridor. "It's like this on purpose, and it does have labels if you know where to look. See this?" He pointed to the pattern on the wall of the acoustic tiling, which covered every wall and ceiling. He traced his finger over the tiles. "Each one has a subtle pattern, and if you turn them in the right directions when you install them, you can make them say whatever you want."

"Oh, I see that now!" I said in surprise. "That's very clever."

"Once seen, you cannot un-see it." He opened the door.

We discovered Katheryn hard at work over her laptop in a room about 20 by 40 feet. They set up a portable autopsy table on one end of the room, with large lab tables and various pieces of equipment, including a digital scale. I also saw a long, round-topped object beneath a sheet that stood on metal legs with wheels. I noted a draping black cord plugged into an electrical outlet. I had never seen one, but I presumed I was looking at the portable body freezer.

Katheryn looked up as we entered the room, "I wondered when you would get here," she said. "Please, come into my parlor. I've been waiting for you."

David's face held no expression, and that worried me. "Yes, I thought you might," he said. "So, you and Aiden did this."

She closed her laptop. "Aiden? That ass? Why would I involve him? I know you found the surveillance equipment, but that's alright," she said, sliding the laptop into its bag. "I had plenty."

"Going somewhere?" David asked her.

"You know I am."

"You could be long gone," he said. "Why did you stay?"

"I don't know; maybe, I just wanted to see your handsome face again."

"Rick," David said, not breaking eye contact with Katheryn, "please go look beneath the sheet."

I rushed to the body freezer and lifted the sheet; with the glass top, you could see inside. "They left it plugged in," I said, "but it's empty."

"How long ago?" David asked her.

"Late Saturday afternoon," she said with a twisted smile. "I have had difficulty finding reasons to delay the autopsy with the team but needs must."

"You'll be leaving now for the United States, I take it," I said, rejoining David near the door.

"Oh Rick, your presence reminds me," she said, taking a small object from her pocket. She shouldered her laptop bag and purse, paused by David on her way out, and pressed something into his hand. It was a flash drive. "I gave them all the surveillance, but somehow, I don't think they'll appreciate this part as much as I did." She smiled, eyeing David up and down, and with that, she left.

"Shouldn't we stop her?" I asked.

"What could we do? I can't kill her," he said, "I see no imminent danger of her harming anyone."

"You could stun her."

"And then what? Should we give her to the British government, and let them know everything we don't want them to know? No, it wouldn't do any good. She's won."

I whispered into David's ear, "What about Aiden? I thought he sent the Americans the information on the body."

"They both did," he said, whispering. "They both approached the Americans, unbeknownst to one another, of course. They made Katheryn an offer too good to pass up. So, Katheryn took the deal payable upon receipt of the goods, and the Americans wouldn't lift a finger to get what they wanted. Now it makes me wonder if they created the whole abduction to keep us busy while they took the body."

"Time for Plan B?"

"It's depressing, but time for Plan B."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Guy Working in a Gay Club Straight guy gets a job bartending at a private gay club.in Gay Male
Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 18 - Final This is the final chapter.in Gay Male
The Human Bearer Ch. 01 Riordan wants to become the bearer for a snakeman's egg.in Gay Male
The Pool Boy's Message Pt. 01 An intriguing offer scratched into a cubicle door.in Gay Male
Breaking the Stallion Ch. 01 A dominant twink psychologically breaks a jock.in Gay Male
More Stories