Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 18 - Final

Story Info
This is the final chapter.
3.9k words
4.83
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
169 Followers

Author's note: I haven't updated this story for about six months, but in my mind, there's not much more to tell. Rio is absolutely fucking killing it right now, living his best possible life, but I hate knowing the tale hasn't been properly wrapped up. This is the final chapter. If you've enjoyed following this story, or perhaps if you're new to it, please let me know in the comments or send me a DM. I'd really love to hear from you. And again, thanks to Exluke1 for proofreading and offering suggestions.

*

A year seemed to speed by in the blink of an eye, and Rio could barely recognise the person he was before he met Jay. Well, sure, some things hadn't changed -- for example, the size of his enormous penis, that'd never change -- but psychologically and emotionally, he felt like he was a completely different person. He'd shed his past and grown a new emotional skin.

He woke with the sun, poured himself a strong coffee, and took it outside. He looked upwards, grateful to whoever or whatever it was that lay above the fluffy clouds that fluttered across the blue sky.

He felt as if he was living a second life.

He stood on the balcony, feeling the caffeine energising his system. Other than the stiff wind rustling leaves, there was no sound, other than his own breath. Jay was still asleep. He'd wake up soon for his job at the library, but until then, Rio let him doze.

They'd moved into a bigger place. Rio's recent paychecks were more than enough for them to give up their apartment and buy a townhouse. The chick who issued their loan at the bank studied Rio closely. She knew she recognised him from somewhere, but she couldn't remember where.

Moving was a pain in the ass -- it always is -- but at least they didn't need to hire a moving company. Jay hired a van and did the planning, including dealing with the army of bloodthirsty realtors. He chipped in with some of the physical work on the day, including helping to move the couch and bed, but Rio did most of the heavy lifting. Their new place had a small grassy backyard, and they got a puppy dog.

Rio stepped down into their small backyard. Their dog lovingly bounded over, tongue wagging. Rio offered Luna generous pats, warm cuddles, and plenty of affection.

Jay wanted to have sex with Rio the night they moved into their new place, but he couldn't even wait until they'd assembled their bed. The sight of Rio's topless torso, dripping sweat as he moved box after heavy box into their new place, was way too much for Jay to take. He'd stashed a bottle of lube away specifically for this purpose. While they were moving the last of their stuff, he snuck off to the bathroom and prepared himself. He crash-tackled Rio to the floor of their new place -- not easy, considering Rio's football player physique -- and fished out his partner's enormous cock. He sucked him hard and squatted down on top of him.

Jay's thighs burned as his pussy clenched around Rio's priceless pornstar dick. "Fuck," he seethed as Rio's hot load scorched his insides, "I'll never get tired of feeling you inside me."

*

Rio's rewound the mental videotape of his life. He remembered the time when his career was in complete disarray. He waved his big dick around on set. His ego was out of control. He thought he knew better than everyone else. He began telling the cameramen, boom operators, directors, makeup artists, and even the gophers who brought coffee to the set how to do their jobs. He'd become a self-righteous, arrogant asshole. Slowly, friends and colleagues began distancing themselves from him. First, he lost his girlfriend, and then he lost his career. He was alone. He drank too much, he fell into depression, and if it wasn't for his desperate side-hustle on Onlyfans, who knows, he might've ended up living on the street.

Even though he knew he was in freefall, he couldn't find a way to pull out of the death spiral. Everything he did to try to arrest the decline only pushed the throttle harder.

He patted their dog lovingly as he finished his morning coffee. Jay got up and got dressed, and Rio wrapped his muscular arms around his boyfriend's waist before watching him leave for work.

He smiled to himself as he remembered the uncertain, volatile circumstances in which he first met Jay.

*

Nobody ever gets fired from porn, their phone just stops ringing, and Rio's phone had been too quiet for too long. When royalty payments began to dry up, he decided to open an Onlyfans account. He was in control of his own content now, not the studios. He prided himself on offering what he considered to be high-quality straight content, charging commensurately high prices, but demand was low. Was he charging too much, or was he perhaps not giving his fans what they really wanted? In desperation, he tried lowering his prices, but fans didn't respond. His endless threats to boot followers who didn't buy his content rang hollow.

A segment of his fanbase relentlessly pestered him to upload some bi or gay material, and he was growing tired of the pressure. He was 100% straight, and he couldn't comprehend why his fans couldn't respect that fact. Of course, he would've loved to make more sales, but he couldn't pretend to be something he wasn't. A proud man needs to draw his line in the sand, right? And a strong businessman needs to believe in their product, right? Besides, he had a reputation to uphold. In years gone by, he'd seen male colleagues of his dabble in bi, trans or gay porn, and they were immediately shunned by producers of straight content. Even though Rio's career was going nowhere fast, he didn't want to ruin his chances of resurrecting it. He'd even uploaded a clip of himself talking straight to camera, explaining from both personal and professional perspectives why he couldn't produce the content his bi and gay fanbase wanted to see.

They say the customer is always right, but what if the customer wants to buy something the seller can't sell? The buyer drifts elsewhere, and the seller makes no sale. He knew how capitalism worked.

It wasn't as though Rio only had one thing to offer the world, but he had no qualifications to speak of. He made ends meet by working a range of odd jobs where unskilled manual labour paid well, mainly on construction sites. While his strength and stamina were useful, he wasn't qualified to operate heavy machinery or work in the site office. Days were long, hard and back-breaking. He appreciated the money, but he knew this wasn't the life he wanted.

He felt depressed, lonely and trapped.

Things began to change one warm evening when Rio was jerking off in bed. His bedroom window was open, and a cool breeze wafted in. A pair of juicy, fat titties and a wet pussy occupied his mind as he teased and stroked his massive penis, but an unwelcome memory derailed his fantasy. A white dude with a fat ass, wearing a pair of tight basketball shorts, walked past him in the street earlier that day. A mental snapshot of the dude's ass flashed through his mind as he climaxed.

Rio's sperm sprayed everywhere. He couldn't ever remember nutting while thinking about a man. He felt confused and uncertain.

A few days later, Rio met up face-to-face with one of his thirsty bisexual fans. He couldn't quite remember how it came about; maybe he wanted to get to the bottom of why a segment of his fanbase couldn't rest with his straight content. As soon as he realised the fan was the same dude in the tight basketball shorts that he'd been thinking about the other night, waves of fear and violence coursed through his veins. He wanted to run away *and* beat the shit out of this stranger at the same time, but inertia rooted him to the spot. Luckily, considering the path his life had taken from this point, he held it together. He didn't have anything else to do that night, so he began talking with Jay and got to know him a little. They shared a meal and a few beers as they talked about football, and later that night, Rio's cock found itself inside a man's mouth for the first time. He remembered it felt good -- he'd received a lot of head over the years, and Jay's mouth was better than most. Rio hit Jay up for seconds the following day. A few days later, Rio fucked Jay for the first time.

Somewhere around this time, Rio had a strange, vivid dream. He was in a beautiful swimming pool on a perfect summer's day, and he was holding a football beneath the surface of the water. It was hard for him to keep the ball submerged, because it was full of air and it wanted to bob up to the surface. He kept trying to keep the ball under the water, but eventually he ran out of energy and patience. He let the ball go, and the ball did exactly as physics dictated -- it rose to the surface.

Maybe the football in his dream was Rio's sexual orientation. Maybe he was trying to keep something submerged. Sure, he'd fucked Jay's ass and mouth, but he couldn't convince himself when he tried to account for these experiences as innocent personal experimentation. There was something about sex with Jay that felt intimate. He wasn't just fucking a pair of anonymous holes, and he wasn't emotionally detached, like he might be if he was on set.

He knew now, beyond any doubt, that he wasn't completely straight. He'd admitted it to himself, but he couldn't admit it to anyone else. He had hopes of resurrecting his career, but if his secret got out, he knew there'd be no comeback. He bottled it up.

While he knew what he *wasn't*, he didn't know what he *was*, and the thought kept him awake at night.

A few nights later, Rio invited Jay over for some takeout dinner and a movie on TV. It wasn't a 'date'; it was just that neither of them had any plans that night, so they hung out. Rio did three things that night he never thought he'd ever do -- he kissed a man, he sucked a dick (quickly and badly), and he invited a man to spend the night with him. He woke up the next morning feeling totally comfortable about everything he'd done.

He remembered a particular night when he and Jay met up at a bar to watch a football game. He remembered getting a little drunk, and he squeezed Jay's thigh under the table. He'd never forget the words he whispered to Jay: "If the Raiders win tonight, I'm fucking you. If they lose, I'm still fucking you, but probably a little harder. Your pussy is mine tonight."

These weren't the words a straight man would ever say to another man.

Sex with Jay was amazing. Rio had had more sex than most people had had hot dinners, so there was plenty of past experience for him to compare to: Jay's mouth was like heaven, and his asshole stretched like elastic. There was nothing better than pounding Jay's holes and then kicking back in bed with him, talking about life, death and everything in-between as they touched each other's skin.

Rio had always found it difficult to juggle girlfriends with his career. It's not easy to maintain a relationship when your career is in porn. There are far too many complications. But Jay felt different. Jay wasn't possessive or jealous, he wasn't demanding, and he wasn't obstructionist. In fact, he was supportive in a way nobody (other than his own mom) had ever been to him. And as time went by, Rio felt more and more comfortable in his own skin. Whenever he and Jay went to watch a football game, it was as if they were best bros, just hanging out, and then when the game was over, they'd come home and fuck. It felt perfect.

Rio found himself at breakfast with Jay one morning. Between ordering and their food arriving, Jay raced across the street to a bookshop. Rio knew Jay adored literature and just assumed he was buying something for himself, but instead, Rio was about to be on the receiving end of a gift that made him weep with joy. In the alley behind the café, after an awkward exchange of thoughts, he told Jay he loved him. He said words he never thought he'd ever say to another man, but in that moment, he knew them to be true.

He asked Jay to move in with him. It made sense -- fuck, Jay was hardly ever at home these days because he spent most nights at Rio's place. Sex between them was off the fucking chart and they loved spending time with each other. There wasn't much doubt: this was a relationship, the first one Rio had had for a long time. The only problem, from a career perspective, was that Jay was male.

It was around this time that he received an unanticipated call from a porn producer offering him some fresh work. His ears heard the sound of cash registers ringing, but his soul saw the opportunity for redemption. To keep up the pretence of straightness, he knew he needed to keep Jay on the downlow. When he raised this with Jay, he was surprised to find how well his partner took it. He'd already taken the opportunity to be completely honest with Jay about his time in porn, describing his own personal disintegration in detail, but he'd also left Jay in no doubt about how important reputations can be.

Jay understood completely, offering nothing but support and encouragement. There was no bitterness. Sure, the paycheck would be sweet, but Rio sensed there was more to it than that. Jay genuinely wished him well. Rio's pride mattered. His sense of professionalism mattered. His ego mattered. And all his partner wanted to do was support him.

Jay was willing to sacrifice a part of himself for his boyfriend's sake. Rio had never experienced this kind of unconditional support in his life.

After he'd shot a few new scenes and the checks had been banked, he took Jay on a vacation to the south Pacific. Jay had been to Fiji before and was an excellent tour guide. Despite Rio's intense fear of flying, he made it there and back, and he had a great time while they were there. As each day passed, he felt more and more comfortable spending time with Jay. He kept watching and waiting for the signs of emotional destruction he knew would eventually come from his partner, because that's the way it'd always gone down with past girlfriends. He looked for indifference, detachment, jealousy, passive-aggressiveness, and hostile silences, but none of these negatives ever arrived. Rio couldn't believe his luck in finding someone as level-headed and supportive as Jay. They'd become each other's best friend, and they never tired of each other in the sack.

Jay's support even went as far as acting in a porn scene with him. Rio was offered a scene in which he was meant to fuck some sexually unfulfilled bitch trapped in an unhappy marriage when her 'husband' came home unexpectedly, but he felt uncomfortable about it. His concern came from the fact that the script called for her 'husband' to eat Rio's load at the end of the scene, and he worried that it might be construed as gay. It didn't take long for Jay to convince him it wasn't -- if anything, it was super-straight! -- and that doing a scene like this would probably boost his career. To make Rio even more comfortable, Jay offered to play the part of the 'husband', if the studio would allow it. Jay's inspired work on the day lifted the scene to a higher level, and Rio was grateful not only for his partner's participation, but for his comedic improvisations that made the scene genuine entertainment, and much more than just regular porn.

Rio thought Jay should've been nominated for 'best new comedy talent in a porn scene' at that year's AVNs.

Eventually, the tension between Rio's personal and professional lives began to boil up and bubble over. Soon after that scene was published, Rio realised he couldn't go on pretending to be 'straight'. It wasn't fair on his audience, who he felt he was lying to, it wasn't fair on his partner, who he felt he was discrediting, and it wasn't fair on himself. He found himself increasingly living a double life: a professional life, where he was all about the pussy, the cash and the bling; and a bisexual personal life, in which he shared his apartment, his bed and his life with a dude.

He had to say something, even if it killed his career.

Rio spoke from the heart one night and uploaded the video to his Onlyfans account. He told the world he was bisexual, and that he was in a relationship with a guy.

He expected to wake up the following morning to find the sky had caved in. It hadn't. While some of his more narrow-minded bigoted fans unfollowed him, leaving a trail of nasty responses in their wake, the searing honesty of his video earned him more followers than he lost.

His industry accepted him with open arms, offering him a steady stream of work. Producers and industry insiders knew he'd changed -- he wasn't the egotistical asshole they once had to deal with -- and they presumed Rio's partner was a big part of the reason. His colleagues accepted him, loving his mind, his humour, his personality and of course, the gigantic moneymaker that hung between his thighs.

Rio watched Luna running around their backyard, chasing leaves. He called her and she trotted over towards him. She lay down on the grass, enjoying the sun and her owner's attention.

Their families accepted each other. They flew to Birmingham and Jay met Rio's mom for the first time. Rio was steeled for a tough conversation, explaining to his mom that Jay wasn't just a friend, but that they were living together. Worst case scenario was his mom would disown him, but he was worried about nothing. His mom embraced Jay, accepting him as the warm soul her son desperately needed in his life. She didn't care whether her son was straight, gay, bi or a spaceman, just as long as he was happy and fulfilled. She was glad Jay had brought some kind of stability and maturity to her son's life. And when Jay introduced Rio to his own parents, he was relieved to find they were completely accepting that their only son was living with a man. It meant an end to their thin glimmer of hopes for grandchildren, but seeing the happiness and contentedness on their son's face more than made up for it.

"You only get one life," Jay's father said. "Live it the best way you can, and don't fuck it up."

Jay's heart nearly exploded as he watched his dad shaking Rio's hand, warmly welcoming him to their family. He had no idea whether his parents knew he'd shot a porn scene with Rio. He'd never ask, and they'd never tell.

Rio knew his boyfriend loved him unconditionally, with 100% of his heart. He'd worked hard to put his career and his life back on track, but he knew there was no way he could ever have done it without Jay.

As for Jay, he was perfectly content working at the local library. He loved books, he loved the written word and he loved helping people, so as far as he was concerned, there wasn't much to improve on. Plus, he counted many of his colleagues as close friends, and he'd be sad to leave them. Sure, he could probably have found a job that paid more, but he valued what he did, and the extra zeroes on Rio's paychecks meant his own take-home pay didn't matter much. His boyfriend was chill, grounded, hard-working and a pleasure to be around. A complete contrast to the bad old days he'd heard about.

Rio took his empty coffee mug back into the kitchen and loaded it into the dishwasher.

He headed to the bathroom to take a pee. After packing his ginormous slab of meat back into his pants, he looked at himself in the mirror. Life is sweet.

His phone rang. He recognised the number -- it was his producer. He took the call. More work was on the way.

Life is *seriously* fucking sweet right now.

*

"I've got an idea," Rio said one night. They were eating Chinese takeout in front of the TV. Luna was fast asleep on the couch, curled up against Jay's thigh, snoring a little. A game show was on, and Rio was acing all the answers, despite his mouth being full of spicy noodles. "Tell me what you think."

"Maybe say that again once you've swallowed," Jay replied. "I couldn't understand what you just said."

flatiron2
flatiron2
169 Followers
12