Journey of Rick Heiden Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a question," I said, "but before I ask, you should know that I have great admiration for you. I see you, and I think to myself how perfect you seem to me, so confident and untroubled over things that don't matter. Are you willing to do it?"

"As a matter of fact, and I thought to discuss this with you because I promised no more surprises, but yes."

I couldn't believe it. "Really. And that doesn't bother you?"

"No, nor should it."

"What happened to the old saying of not worrying about the size of your wand, worry about how you wave it?"

"Oh, I'm not disputing that technique means far more than size," he said, "because it does. However, on a side note, I suspect that a man's wife invented that saying to make her husband feel better about the size of his. Here is the thing about technique over size, if someone has a great technique, they don't need size, but it's an apples and oranges comparison. You can have size and still have great technique. Those things are not mutually exclusive, and if someone in our enviable position wanted to change theirs, why not do it? So, I'll ask you again, would you change yours?"

"Probably," I said.

David thought for a moment. "No, I made that too easy. Let me restate that so it doesn't sound like a hypothetical question. You have the opportunity in front of you. When the time comes, will you do it?"

"I know me; the thought of it makes me afraid."

"So, you would if you weren't afraid. I won't push you into it, but I will ask you this, do you aspire to live your life in fear?"

I suddenly felt a little ashamed of myself, but I knew he was right. "Be bold," I said. "This will require some thought. So, why would you?"

"My last name is Levitt," David said. "I had Jewish parents that I never knew. I grew up outside the Jewish tradition, and I have no use for theology. They had me circumcised on the eighth day after my birth, and quite frankly, it's patently barbaric to elect to cut on a baby's genitalia for non-emergency reasons. I've considered it for a long while, and I intend to undo what they did to me."

"Wow. That is something. I didn't know you could do that. Come here," I said, urging David to stand so that I could hug him. "I love you, and you have my complete support for that." I took a deep breath. "I thought you would tell me you wanted to make it bigger or something."

"I added a bit long ago, but I could add more if you like. It's all for you anyway."

I just looked at him for a moment and hugged him again. "I would be happy with you no matter your size."

Aiden exited the bathroom wearing his robe. "Good evening, gentlemen," he said with a smile. "So, David's getting uncircumcised? That's brilliant! Is this an awesome planet, or what?" He pointed at me. "Hey, you're American." He pushed his glasses up his nose. "I bet you could use that too. I'm glad I grew up a gentile Brit. They don't start hacking on you the instant you're born."

"Is there anything you don't know about us, Aiden?" David asked in irritation.

He continued to his bedroom. "Not lately, it seems."

"Well, I promise you'll have more to overhear later tonight," I said.

"Go ahead! I usually sleep like a stone."

Before bed, David lured me into the bathroom. We removed our clothes and stepped into the shower made of black matte tile that resembled faux wood grain. On the floor sat a three-legged, wooden stool, and the back wall had two, titanium, vertical hand bars two feet apart that spanned from the ceiling to a foot above the floor where it curved and attached to the wall. I thought they had installed them for safety purposes. David turned on the water. The showerhead poured warm rain upon us. We held one another and kissed for several minutes. He maneuvered me in between the bars and put the stool in front of me. He sat down and began sucking my cock. The pleasure he gave me made my legs weak. I grabbed the bars to hold myself up, I stopped him just before I came.

"No! Not now," I said pulling his head off my cock. "I want you."

He licked his lips. "I love the way you taste," he said. "One of these days I want to milk you on one of these milking stools."

We swapped places. I sat down with my head at the perfect height, I took his cock into my mouth. I used two of my fingers to grab the skin of his scrotum and pulled on it, rubbing and stretching it. I began a smooth undulating motion, sucking his cock in a leisurely fashion. He held one of the bars and the back of my head. I looked up. Through the rain, I saw him watch me. His scrotum relaxed enough from the warmth of the water to wrap my hand around it, holding both of his oversized nuts in my hand. I gently pulled them, using them as leverage to draw his cock to my throat. Usually, I felt tireless with his cock in my mouth or my ass, but I began to feel the effects of the excess gravity. It made me tire more quickly. David's cock popped from my mouth, and I stood.

"Will you fuck me in bed, so I can lay down?" I asked.

"Aiden will hear," he said.

"He already watched us, it's a little late to be shy, and I want you inside me."

"If you're fine with it," he said, "then I'm fine with it."

David and I dried off on the same bath sheet and left for our bedroom. We had darkness, but no real door existed on any of the bedrooms, just the surrounding paper walls. I desperately wanted David's cock inside me, I didn't care who heard. He lay beside me, and he kissed me.

"How do you want it?" he asked.

I rolled onto my stomach. After a generous application of saliva to my hole, David pushed into me. I made the mistake of thinking the low, platform bed wouldn't squeak or rattle. The instant David began thrusting the entire bed creaked with the rhythm announcing our activity to anyone within earshot. I luxuriated in the sensations, too deep in my own world to care, and David enjoyed thrusting into my ass too much to stop. I got upright on my knees, and David remained behind me never skipping a beat. He kissed me, and I grabbed his hair holding his face against my cheek.

"You feel so good." David ground his cock deep into my hole. "I never want to take it out."

"Don't stop," I whispered, "don't ever stop."

He bent me over and leaned over me moving his feet forward so he could stand in a half squat over the top of me. He put his hands on my shoulders and began thrusting harder, pulling me onto him. His muscular thighs allowed him to stay in that position for an interval of several thousand thrusts, and during that time, I came twice.

"I can't hold back anymore," David said, and held his cock deep inside me, breeding me as a mate should.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
LebluesummerLebluesummer10 months ago

I would love those enhancement choices.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Guy Working in a Gay Club Straight guy gets a job bartending at a private gay club.in Gay Male
Rio, Ex-Pornstar Pt. 18 - Final This is the final chapter.in Gay Male
The Human Bearer Ch. 01 Riordan wants to become the bearer for a snakeman's egg.in Gay Male
The Pool Boy's Message Pt. 01 An intriguing offer scratched into a cubicle door.in Gay Male
Breaking the Stallion Ch. 01 A dominant twink psychologically breaks a jock.in Gay Male
More Stories