Journey of Rick Heiden Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More than ever, I emailed work quitting my teaching position," she said. "They have others to take the class. And I want to thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"You were right; I adore Aiden."

"What do you like most about him?" I asked.

"I enjoy that he's funny, intelligent, spontaneous, and romantic. He's everything you said."

"Did he tell you about the Foundational Enhancement?" I asked.

"But, of course, that is why we had the sex."

"Did he tell you that you could get it through a drink on Jiyū?"

"Oh yes," she said, "but why would I wait? I could get the enhancement and the sex too."

I just laughed and hugged her. I loved Maggie. I thought to myself that Aiden better not break her heart, but then again, she might break his. Maggie had better not do that either.

As we slept in the living room with everyone else, the guys graciously offered David and me the daybed. Maggie and Aiden slept in her bedroom, and not long after the night began, we heard loud sex noises from Maggie's room which lasted for some time. It had everyone in the living room amid a giggle fit that wouldn't stop. In the living room with everyone else, I thought David and I should stay on our best behavior. However, David didn't care. No doubt, the sex sounds had him revved up, and while everyone quietly laughed at the humorous situation, David slowly and cautiously pushed his cock into my ass. He couldn't take his time as we both preferred, and he didn't intend for it to last long. It lasted just a few thrusts, hidden by the sex sounds, and David had the quietest orgasm I had ever heard him have. He left his cock in my ass the rest of the night.

I never knew when it ended because I fell asleep. I could only imagine the noise Aiden put up with, hearing David and me. He never said anything, but then he never complained, so I swore to feign obliviousness for them as he kindly had for us. I considered it the adult thing to do, and I trusted that the others would prove themselves equally adult.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 2 years ago

Not gonna lie — I’m worried Julien will do the ultimate double cross. :0(

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Out in the Black Ch. 01 Cap brings his work home; Rusty meets an old friend.in Gay Male
Odd Woman Out I wanted romance, but no man would ever look at me.in Romance
Silver Interplanetary love.in Gay Male
Dark Stag Ch. 01 An introduction into a changing world...in Gay Male
Fantasies Can Come True Can he find what he is looking for on Mars?in Gay Male
More Stories