All Comments on 'Journey of Rick Heiden Ch. 49-50'

by RickHeathen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 2 years ago

Welp, crying here.

DV19DV19over 2 years ago

An incredible story, and an incredible feat of writing.. I'm without proper or adequate adjectives to describe the feelings I have about this story.

A great deal of tears, and an anxious wish for more chapters to read. But it must end sometime..

I'm a person who holds the belief that evil deserves to die. So Phalin, the man who killed David needs to die. As does Jackson Scott. And maybe a few more.. But this is a story, and those 'loose ends' are not detractions from the story..

I'm looking forward to reading your next works..

Sincerely, DV19

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 2 years ago

I have loved this story from beginning to end. I frankly feel terribly sad it is over. There's so much more I'd like to learn about the people over there and the characters you've created. This is not a gay story per se but a great story with phenomenal character development that drew me in with every line so much so that I'm now wanting "the enhancements" too. So sad that the author depicted many aspects of our world so accurately - the greed and manipulation of ruling elites - something we're realizing all the more in the good old USA. I look forward to many more stories and perhaps a sequel to this! With great thanks!

pat63628pat63628over 2 years ago

Emotional, like loosing a friend ..

Captivating and Very rich and creative world to explore .

I loved this story !!!

Thank you for sharing.

Would love for it to continue on so we can learn more of this

Phenomenal World.

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 2 years ago

What an awesome adventure! Every chapter intriguing. Here's to hoping earth becomes more Jiyuvian. Until then I'll settle for Franklin ;) Hoping for a part 2 Life on Jiyu with Rick and Cadmar.

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

incredible! will there be a part 2? this can't be it for Jiyu! Also, what happened to Amare? Was he cured like Neal and Maggie? And was Hector the Trojan Horse that Gabe spoke of? Really hope there's a sequel, this world is so rich in detail and imagination

LebluesummerLebluesummerover 1 year ago

It's one of those stories I don't want to end.

There are a lot of things need to uncover.

So please author continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRickHeathen@RickHeathen
I served in the military, and I’m currently an author. More of my works can be found under my real name, Rick Haydn Horst, at this link: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/RickHorst A Note on Star Ratings: I do my best to write great stories with a plot and character dev...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES