All Comments on 'Journey of the Warrior Ch. 00'

by Roadbug

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This

has all the makings of a really great story about heroic acts and brave deeds(and already has two beautiful maidens).Very well written indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving this so far!

definitely agree too...this has the potential to become a fantastic series here! will be looking for the next part!

woodcutter2woodcutter2over 15 years ago
great story -

I enjoyed your story and look forward to reading the next chapter, what was the land/country called, and I look forward to reading the descriptions of the two girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Looking good.....

I've enjoyed sci-fi & fantasy stories for as long as I can remember; maybe it dates back to my mother reading me stories as a child. (Could never get on with Tolkien, though). This one has the same 'feel' as Robert Heinlein's "Glory Road", which is no bad thing in my humble opinion. If the rest of this tale attains the same quality of writing (though editing is another matter; 'site' instead of 'sight'- please!), you could do worse than consider publishing the completed opus in one of the fantasy/sci-fi mags. It's good- what've you got to lose?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

This is a fantastic beginning, look forward to reading more.

wheels0132wheels01325 months ago

The endless hero worship in this first chapter turned me off, it just went on for far too long. I just couldn't get into it, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous