Journey to Ecstasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sabrina gets ready for the big event.
4.9k words
4.28
13.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pillum
pillum
28 Followers

Sabrina looked at her calendar, it was mid-June already and she was eagerly anticipating the weekend with her husband at Indianapolis with Janice and her team, she got wet these days just thinking about it. Her husband Paul was quieter about it, and she was worried that he may back out... On reflection Sabrina decided that she would be mightily pissed at him if he did chicken out, after all it was his cuckold fantasy and the website on his laptop that she had seen the advert for hotwives to do porn with black guys, so he had better go through with it.

Sabrina had visited Paul's favorite website a few times now, and was beginning to better understand the whole hotwife/cuckold thing, it was so hot to think that women could be so emancipated as to have fuck other guys with their husband's knowledge. She had had a couple of affairs since she got married, but only short ones with guys she had been hit on by when she went clubbing with Monica on their girls nights out. Paul was handsome too, and he used to work away a lot, she had no doubt that he has visited prostitutes and that he might even have had affairs too. She loved Paul, but there was no doubt that he was losing his libido a little and that when it came to it, her own sex drive and needs far outstripped his these days.

Maybe this hotwife/cuckold thing was just the tonic he needed to spice up their relationship. Sabrina closed her eyes and imagined the look on Paul's face as he watched her drooling over some stranger's big black cock and then seeing it sliding slowly in and out of her hot wet pussy before speeding up the action and plowing her love tube to multiple orgasms.

"Hotwife", she rolled the word out loud to herself, it sounded so deliciously naughty, "Hotwife Sabi" she said to herself chuckling "Hotwife Sabi fucks black while cuckold hubby Paul watched and jerks off". My goodness she thought, I'm getting carried away here, I don't even know if Paul's a proper cuckold yet, though I'd love to be his hotwife if he turns out to be, and why would he watch porn like that if he wasn't even a wannabe cuck. How could she find out, and more to the point, how could she make sure that he would go through with the visit to Janice's?

It was Friday night and Paul Arrived home late from work as usual so Sabrina suggested that they go out for dinner instead of cooking up at home, she was looking forward to dinner and dancing and maybe some loving sex later.

Paul demurred. "Shit Sabrina, I'd love to but I need to get a proposal I've been working on all day out tonight so my boss can look it over at the weekend, it's for the meeting in Denver next Monday and Tuesday, I've been working on it all day and it's only half finished." Sabrina shot him a dark look. "Sorry sweetie but it's NO... I need to work."

"OK honey." Said Sabrina. "Well is it OK if I call Monica and see if she wants a girlie night at her place, I feel like having a good gossip anyway. It'll be just an early one, and I'll pick up a Chinese takeaway for us on my way home."

"Sure sweetie." Paul replied, walking into his home office. "I'll have my usual, sweet and sour chicken with sticky rice. You girls go out and enjoy yourselves, once I get this proposal finished we'll have the whole weekend to ourselves and I'll take you for dinner and dancing tomorrow."

Sabrina called Monica to confirm she was in, donned a jacket to wear over the teeshirt and jeans she had been wearing all day, and blew a kiss at her husband who was working away on his laptop in the study. "Bye honey, I'll not be late, and we can eat Chinese together when your finished". She then slipped on a pair of shoes and left.

"Hi Sabi" said Monica, taking Sabrina's jacket and hanging it up. "This is a nice surprise, I've just opened a bottle of Cava, come on into the lounge and let's chat girlie stuff."

The women sat down by the fire and Sabrina sipped her wine, she looked over to Monica and started to cry...

"Oh Monica, I don't know what I've done! You know I told you about our plan to do the sexy video with that Janice lady's company, well Paul now seems to have gone off the idea and I've promised Janice that we would come together for the shoot in July, and she e-mailed my back to confirm that she's got everything lined up for us. What am I going to do Monica, I'm still excited about the adventure, but I love Paul and I can't go through with it unless he wants to be involved."

Monica went over to Sabrina and hugged her "Sabi, please don't cry, I'm sure it will be OK, you just need Paul to understand that this is just a fantasy fulfillment thing and that you will still love him and want him. I have to admit though Sabi, that I was surprised at you for going ahead with this thing, you've never gone with a black guy before, well not as far as I know, and whenever we get hit on and picked up when we're clubbing it's always been white guys that you brought back here for our 'girlie sleepover'. I never thought you had a thing for black guys, I know about the BBC myth, but Sabi, not all black guys have big cocks!"

"Monica, at first it was just to get my own back on Paul for looking at porn on his computer, but honestly the sight of petite white bodies being buried under big black guys, and the way their black cocks slide in and out of the women's white pussies made me wet wet wet... The sex with Paul was great afterwards too. I'm just worried now that he might back out before we can try it, after all it's more of a fantasy of his than mine, you could really say I mainly arranged it for his benefit rather than mine." Sabrina had a wicked smile on her face by now and Monica laughed at her friend. "No really I only want to be paid more than a thousand dollars for fucking a big black cock for my hubby's benefit not mine."

Sabrina and Monica looked at each other and fell about laughing.

Wiping the worry turned to laughter tears from her eyes Sabrina turned to Monica again. "Seriously Monica, I want this to happen, but I want Paul on board with it, how am I going to do this?"

Monica looked deep in thought for a moment. "Sabi, you're my best friend and you know I'll support you to do anything you want, but I still cannot get my head around you wanting to have black guys shoot loads of cum into you, but here's what I suggest... Get the advice straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. Is there any way you can talk to this Janice? Do you have her phone? She must have come across this before and maybe she's the best one to give you advice."

Sabrina's eyes lit up. "Wow Monica why didn't I think of that? Janice didn't give me her phone number, but she did send me a Skype message last week to see how I was getting on, I could see if she's online tomorrow while Paul's at work and ask her advice."

"Why wait" said Monica. "No time like the present, let's get my laptop started up and see if she's online right now." With that Monica stepped over to the table and started up her laptop. "Here you are, type in her contact and let's see if she's in."

"But Monica!" Squealed Sabrina. "She might be busy, goodness, she might even be doing a shoot, it's Friday night." Notwithstanding, Sabrina typed in the address and pressed the call button.

The screen came on and there was Janice in the flesh, and not looking too pleased either. "Sabrina, I didn't expect you to call, is something wrong? You're not going to cancel on me are you? I'll be pretty upset if you are, I have everything arranged and the boys are dying to meet you after I showed them your photos, and they are two of the sweetest bulls I know, just specially picked for you!"

Sabrina blushed as Monica joined her at the table. "No Janice, well maybe anyway, but it's not me, it's Paul, I'm worried that he is getting cold feet. My friend Monica is here with me now and we are discussing it, it was her who suggested that I Skype you. I just need some advice to help me get Paul back on track with our planned video shoot."

Janice looked at her screen and saw that Monica had joined Sabrina at the table. "Hi Monica, so glad you're helping Sabrina with this, she seems so keen to try interracial, and it would be such a pity to lose her as a part of my team."

"Well I'll help Sabi as much as I can Janice, but I've got to tell you that I don't quite understand why she feels she needs to do this, it's not like she doesn't get sex at home, and she knows she can sleepover here anytime she wants with guys that pick her up. Jeez it's not like she's not getting enough cock, and lots of it with young guys too, she likes them young with staying power, I've often heard her and her pick-ups still banging away well into the early hours, Sabi is quite a squealer and she sometimes keeps me up with her all night fucking."

"OK Monica, I get it, wait a moment please, we're doing a shoot this weekend, and Mari and her hubby are here right now, this is their third video with me and she should be able to put minds at rest, I'll call her over to join us, we're just getting ready to go clubbing. Oh, and please call me Jan, my friends do, and I hope I can call you Sabi now Sabrina, Hotwife Sabi has a nice ring to it."

Mari joined the online group with Janice. "Hi girls, I'm Mariposa, butterfly in Spanish, since I've come to know Jan I've learned that as a butterfly I can go wherever I please, and please wherever I go, well my pussy can anyway! I was listening in on your conversation and George and I had the same problem at first, I needed the money but I was hesitant, even a little scared of George seeing some black guy ride me, he's usually so possessive. I can tell you that Jan put us at ease, she gave me a pill to take called Nymphfacil and it blew my mind, the effects shook me to the core, I couldn't get enough sex, the more cocks the better.

To make sure George was OK she gave him something to calm him down too, it was Effecsor, I don't know what it is really, but he calmed down completely and enjoyed seeing me getting so happily well fucked by three guys, he even cleaned me out after, and now he loves creampies. You can trust Jan, you really can Sabi, her bulls are perfect gentlemen I'll be dancing with a few of them tonight at a place here called the Zebra Club, you know black and white together. Don't pass this up I would love to meet up with you at some future shoot, maybe we could do a gangbang party together, you never know."

"Wow..." Sabrina was evidently relieved. "You look beautiful Mari, long blonde hair and all, I'll look for your videos on Janice's site, you have such a pretty petite little white body, and with the blonde hair the contrast of you with black guys must look fantastic. Well you've put my mind at rest, and it's good to know that Janice has some aphrodisiac cocktails and relaxants to help us get into this, thanks so much. But Mari, tell me more about your first time."

"Oh it was fantastic Sabi, George and I arrived on a midday Friday and got settled into our hotel, I had prepared myself, nice sexy clothes, some stripper fuck me pumps, and a makeover and hair dye to, I'm a natural morena, but I soon learned that blondes have more fun! We met Jan and Al late afternoon and discussed the shoot, it was obvious by then that George was worried, but Al put him at rest. We girls got dressed really sexy with short skirts and boob tubes, and Jan had insisted in her prep e-mail that I wore stay up stockings and a clear nylon thong, and she had also instructed me that as a hotwife my skirt should be no longer than the height of my heels measured from the bottom of my butt cheeks, well I was wearing 5 inch platform heels so you can imaging how short my skirt was. My stocking tops were just visible, and when I bent over my ass and pussy lips were clearly visible I looked like a walking fuck toy! We got to had dinner around 8'o clock and then went to a couple of clubs before getting to the Zebra Club close to midnight, it was a hot club with a great DJ that night, and packed with hunks, most of them black.

We got a booth and Al and George went to get drinks at the bar, in no time Jan and I got asked to dance and when Al and George got back we were in the middle of the dance floor and surrounded by black hunks, all of them trying to get in on the action, I didn't know then but most of them had worked with Jan before and they knew married white pussy was being flaunted in front of them. We were both well obscured from our booth which was a good thing for George as he couldn't see the hands up my boob tube and my skirt, one guy even had a thick black finger in my pussy and he nearly finger fucked me to orgasm there on the dance floor. I looked over to Jan and she was passionately kissing some guy as he stroked her thighs higher and higher until his hand disappeared up her skirt, she moaned and whispered in his ear, he glanced over to me with an appreciative look and winked at me.

I didn't know it then but the next day he knew he'd be stretching my pussy with his big cock and filling me with his cum. Me and Jan were hardly off the dance floor all night, and I never even got to dance with George, when we did get back to the booth my pussy was dripping wet and I was horny as fuck. We eventually left around two am and collapsed on the bed, George was insatiable that night and so was I, he said he had been really turned on by seeing me dance with so many black guys and that he was looking forward to the video shoot. We must have fucked for at least an hour, Jan had given me a pack of black condoms with instruction to keep my pussy clean for the shoot, and I made George wear one and delighted in seeing his 'black cock' slide in and out of my pussy. Eventually we managed to sleep."

"Jesus!" Said Sabrina. "What a night! But how did the shoot go? Both she and Monica had been mesmerized by Mari's story so far.

"It was great Sabi, Jan had asked me if I wanted to do a girl-girl shoot with her but I declined so we had a late start we had breakfast at the hotel and took a taxi to Jan and Al's place, do you know she has her own studio, modeled to look like a regular king sized bedroom. Jan had a makeup girl there to do my face and hair, and I was soon looking like a glamour model.

She told me to strip and inspected me, she liked my freshly shaved pussy with it's thin landing strip, She flicked my nipples to make them hard, then she applied a sort of ice cool dye that both darkened them and kept them erect. My hair was pinned up in a loose bun, better for the blowjob part of the shoot she said, and heavy eyeliner and eye shadow with long false eyelashes.

She used a wonderful red wet look lipstick that she swore would stay on even if I sucked cock for an hour, it looked great with my newly blonde hair. Lastly for the makeover she glued some false nails on my fingers, shaped them, and painted them and toenails to match my lipstick. I was given a red platform basque that lifted my boobs and showed my nipples with white stockings clipped to the basque, a white split crotch pair of panties, and a pair of red four inch stilettos with an ankle band and little gold lock to keep them in place. She clipped bracelet with a Queen Of Spades charm to my left ankle and a placed Jan's signature stick on butterfly tattoo just above and to the left of my pussy.

I went to slip off my wedding ring, but the makeup girl told me Jan preferred her girls to keep them on as the guys who watched her movies got really turned on by the fact that the women getting black fucked were all other men's wives.

"Then she made me do a twirl, checked me over once more, and then took me in to Jan's studio. You should have seen Georges face when I walked in, he had never seen me look so sexy before! We did a glamour shoot then, me solo in a few sexy poses, ending up with me on my back and holding my pussy lips open with my long painted fingernails. The next shoot was with George, again lots of sexy poses, this time ending with me kneeling astride him with his now rampant cock just below my pussy but with me blocking it with one hand with the other shaking a no sign to him. I could see he was frustrated and I mentioned it to Jan, but she assured me that the Effecsor tablet she slipped into his drink would take effect soon."

"We lounged about for five minutes catching our breath and waiting for the Effecsor to kick in, I excused myself and went to the ladies room to make sure I was empty of pee pee before the shoot, Jan stepped in behind me and handed me a little blue pill, she told me it was an aphrodisiac cocktail and that it would make me more receptive for the video, so I swallowed it with a sip of water.

Jan didn't tell me about what it would do to my brain and my pussy, within five minutes I was aching to have my holes filled with cock, I was even eyeing Al and George's crotches, I'll tell you Sabi it was positively dangerous. I whispered to Jan asking what it was and she told me it was called Nymphofacil, developed in China to make brothel girls horny, well it certainly did it for me!"

"The shoot started with Jan and me sitting on the edge of her bed while she asked my about mine and Georges marriage, she asked me if I had ever cheated and I admitted to doing so early in our marriage, she then asked me if I had ever fucked a black man and I honestly answered no. She told me that I was in for a treat as she had two guys for me instead of the one I had been promised. Then in walked these two big black guys, and I mean BIG and BLACK. They both looked so black and shiny they could have been made of ebony, I recognized one of them as the man Jan had been dancing with the previous night, the other was new to me. Jan introduced them as Leroy and Trey, and invited them to come sit with me between them.

My heart was racing by then and with the cocktail I'd taken I couldn't wait to sample what these two men had hidden in their pants. Jan took my hand and pulled me up, saying that it was time for the show to begin."

"Both guys started kissing my neck and my breasts, and I slipped a hand down each of their sweatpants, I was so horny that I could feel my pussy juice oozing out. I couldn't help myself as I dropped to my knees, pulled their black cocks out and eagerly wrapped my ruby red painted lips around each of them in turn. Leroy's was the biggest, it felt like at least two inches longer than Georges, Trey's was about the same size as Georges.

I was sucking Leroy's cock like a wanton whore, and I soon had it deep in my throat with his balls banging on my chin. Trey gently pulled me onto the bed as Leroy's cock plopped out of my mouth, I soon had it at the back of my throat again as he lay back beside me and pulled his pants down his legs and kicked them off. I was in a doggy position by then and Trey moved behind me and offered his cock to my pussy lips, without thinking or missing a beat I eased my butt back onto his cock, taking it deep into my pussy. It took me a moment to get the rhythm going, but I was soon taking black cock in my pussy and throat, sliding in and out like a couple of jet black pistons, I was loving it. I looked over at George and he seemed glassy eyed, and not at all worried so I threw caution to the wind and started screaming for the bulls to fuck me harder.

Trey pulled out of me and lay on his back with his erect cock sticking up like a flagpole, Leroy lifted me like I was a doll and planted my ass on Trey's cock and pushed me down. I felt his cock take my virgin ass and I was so wet and horny that it slid right in with no pain, only wanton desire. Leroy moved between my legs and slid his big black weapon into my pussy up to the hilt, then they both stared to pound my holes as I screamed in ecstasy. I saw the video later and I was totally sandwiched between two massive black trusting bodies, with only my slim stocking clad legs and red shoes waving in the air and now and again the bun of my blonde hair bobbing up and down in rhythm with the trusting cocks, and between my legs two black cocks pistoning in and out of my fuck tubes. I felt Leroy tense first as he unloaded his sperm deep in my womb, then a moment later Trey's cock spurted into my anal canal, I felt fulfilled."

pillum
pillum
28 Followers
12