Journey to Ecstasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As the bulls eased out of me Jan jumped up and held my legs open and my pussy lips closed until Al came with the camera for the close up of what seemed like a half pint of cum flowing out of my pussy and asshole."

"That night I slept like a log, George was still in a daze, but the next morning he gave my pussy a good morning woody fucking, I was still horny from the Nymphfacil and I loved it, though my pussy was so stretched his cock felt like a pencil in a bucket of honey. I faked my orgasm to make George feel good, but I still wanted more.

We left that day and took a night flight back to Miami, I was still horny and when the co-pilot did his walkabout we caught each others eyes. Later, once George had drifted off to Sleep, I joined the mile high club with both the pilot and co-pilot, but that's another story."

Sabi's eyes were agape at Mariposa's story, she was wet between her legs from listening to it.

"Well Sabi." Murmured Janice. " What do you think now? No cold feet for you girl. OK, we still need to address the Paul issue, here's what I suggest, an eight point plan."

"Number one - If you haven't had him fuck you with a black condom, you need to do it now, and for every session until your shoot. He needs to get adjusted to black cocks in your pussy leading to his own release."

"Number two - get him to put on at least ten condoms one on top of the other for the odd session, tell him you want to feel his cock bigger, just like a black cock would be. He won't feel a thing but you will and you need to scream out about how good his thick black cock feels. You will come, he won't, but once you finish you get him to remove all but one then blow him until he comes in condom, wring it out into your mouth and french kiss him straight away, he needs to get used to the taste and texture of fresh sperm. If you haven't already done so buy Paul a cock extension and make him wear it a few times."

"Number three - Go shopping with him, and get him to buy you some really sexy clothes, tell him you want to look pretty when your on his arm."

"Number four - Go shopping with Monica and buy some REALLY raunchy clothes, think half cup bras, basques, stockings and suspender belts, slit to the waist dresses, crotchless panties, platform stilettos etc. Also buy yourself a hotwife ankle bracelet tell him you got it as a present but you don't remember from whom, ask him what leg to wear it on too, that will make him look up what each leg means."

"Number five - When you go out together wear nice clothes but not the new ones you bought with him and Monica. If he asks just tell him you only wear clothes like that to special occasions. Make sure your hubby date evenings end in a club with lots of black guys in it, you have a few of them in Houston, dance at least nine out of ten songs with black guys and one with Paul, choose the biggest guys you can find, refuse dances with any white guy who asks, even if he's a hunk, Paul needs to be conditioned to you finding black guys attractive."

"Number six - Get a total makeover, nails, pedicure, dyed blonde hair, Brazilian wax, the works."

"Number seven - On your girls nights out wear the sexiest new outfit you have bought, remember to the rule about your dress or skirt being no longer below your ass cheeks than the height of your heels. Get Paul to be the driver for the night and get him to drop you and Monica off at the raunchiest black club you can find, arrange for him to pick you up but be late coming out and make sure you both exit the club arm in arm with a couple of black guys, I'm sure you'll have been hit on anyway, but just ask them to escort you to your car where your driver is waiting, this will make sure that try to feel you up and kiss you at Paul's car, as well as swapping telephone numbers."

"Number eight - NO FUCKING BLACK COCKS UNTIL THE VIDEO SHOOT, keep your black cock virgin pussy for my bulls!"

"OK Jan, I'll keep to these rules." Promised Sabrina. "One thing though, this Nymphfacil stuff, is it safe? I love the sound of it, can I buy it over the counter?"

"No Sabi, I'm afraid it's only available in China, in a little city called Dongguan. Dongguan is really just one big brothel, and the drug was specially made for the triad that runs the city, I have a contact there and I can get you some, but be aware that as the name suggests, it will turn you into a serial nymphomaniac very easily, so use it with care, it can easily become addictive. It contains Lybrido and Lybridos, these two compounds address sexual desire both above and below the belt. These drugs combine a sexy mix of peppermint coated, testosterone to make you horny, coupled with the vagina-blood-flow increasing drug (Lybrido), plus a boost of adrenaline with an indirect dopamine kicker (Lybridos). And if that isn't a chemical cocktail to promote raunchy uninhibited copulation Sabi, I'm not sure what is. I've got to go now girls, our hubbys are calling us. Take care of yourselves, and Sabi, I'll see you soon. Monica, you are a beautiful woman you should think about breaking the taboo as well, I'd love to introduce both of you to the joys of big black cock..."

12