All Comments on 'Journey to Mirage Ch. 06'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Och no, sr71plt, another one about rape. What is it with you? You CAN write, but your subject matter just doesn't GET there. Rape is not erotic! Do you even know what rape is? Can you even tell when sex is actually rape? You're sick, man.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 11 years agoAuthor
Not Guilty

I think it is rather the foregoing anonymous commenter who is off on what rape is. There isn't a single instance of sex without prior signal of consent in this book (often here by voicing a fantasy to engage in exactly that act). One wonders why folks with such anal retentive issues as "anonymous" are even reading on a porn site.

nanobotnanobotabout 11 years ago
Non-consent vs reality

I challenge anyone who believes all people want from sex is music and soft love making. It is a primal need that we sometimes fantasize about and men as much as women, that need that hopes for someone else to take the driver's seat and make it hurt so good. I am not advocate that men should act on these fantasies without or even with a consensual partner because the drive overrides the driver sometimes and scars are lasting. But this is fiction and the fine line of consent and non-consent is permitted here and who are we to deny this outlet for the prudery of an unimaginative bore? As his conclusion for this story is yet unrevealed it is presumptuous to assume this is the writer's only goal. Sr71plt has proven himself to be a novelist with technical skills far beyond facile entertainment. The conflict in the character is understandable as anyone who is not a hypocrite will concur. The sad reality is that these stories are not always fantasy but the possibility that someone will take something valuable from this cannot be denied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no,not rape....

But I do see how circumstances create tainted consent. Desperation is an unpleasant bedfellow. As much as he now craves the sex, if he thought he had other choices, would he choose this situation? I'm alternately aroused and saddened reading this. Will Rick find HEA, a tolerable life, or death in a ditch? I'll stay on the ride to find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES