All Comments on 'Journey to Mirage Ch. 15'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It could be the writers themselves who are deleting your comments. "sr71plt", in particular, does not like to be criticized, as we saw recently. (Read quickly, this comment won't last long!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So glad he is running from Jess, but what is he running to?

Only one more chapter for Rick to find something that sorta looks like a decent life. I'm biting my nails off.

sr71pltsr71pltalmost 11 years agoAuthor
What's up Tazz?

So, why did you post this comment to my story? I haven't deleted a comment by you on this story and don't think I ever have deleted a comment posted under your account name. As you have discovered, I could if I wanted to--and I would if I found it inappropriate to my story or just, as the comment following yours, alludes to, if it just appears to be part of a campaign to run me or my stories down. The site gives the authors the power to delete any comment they want to for whatever reason they want to, which just puts them on equal footing with someone (like the commenter after you) wanting to rag on an author or story in any way they want for whatever reason they may have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tazz blasted everyone, not just you

I guess he is proud of each and every comment and doesn't want his standing of greatest number of posts jeapordized. Check the comments section for the categories and you'll see his cut n paste to lots of authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well, I'll wait till the last chapter before I vote, but for me, this story just started out all wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES