Journey to the Center of Sola Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah gets into some shrinking trouble with her best friend.
1.7k words
4
314
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed up to the fifth floor of my dorm building, the one and only staircase crowded by a group heading down from the sixth. The lounge was empty, and seeing as it was still early in the morning, most of the doors were closed and quiet.

The one I was interested in was halfway down the hall. I watched as Anne, one of my two best friends, exited her room, shower tote in hand, and crossed the hall to the shared shower space. She noticed me and waved, and I waved back.

By the time I'd made it down to the room, Sola, Anne's roommate and my other best friend, was just getting out of bed, their hair telling the story of a restless sleep. I felt the same way.

"Knock knock," I said, leaning on the doorway. They rubbed their eyes and beckoned for me to come in.

"Hey, I'll be honest, I stayed up way later for this midterm than I was hoping to."

"What'd you decide on doing?"

"I'll show you in a moment. First, let me go get this mess taken care of." They gestured vaguely at their hair and body while grabbing a towel from the post of their bed.

They left the room to head for the bathrooms, and I took a seat at their desk. Their advanced chemistry textbook was still cracked open, turned to a relatively simple page on sweet-smelling esters. Definitely related to their midterm project.

Three cups along the desk held liquids of varying colors. The first, which could easily have been coffee, smelled intensely sweet, while the other two, green and purple, were a little less so.

There was no guessing what the mystery liquids could be, but that was the draw of this midterm--to find a compound that was technically unappealing and make it tolerable. We weren't technically supposed to try them out beforehand, but that was based on an honor system for a class that I was borderline failing, so I spent a good portion of the night trying to make sure mine fit the criteria. I imagined most everyone else had done the same.

But not Sola. I knew they wouldn't. They were too much of a rule follower. It technically wasn't against the rules to have someone else test the flavors, though.

I went for the first cup, the sweet, dark liquid trembling as I picked it up and brought it to my mouth. I had no clue what was inside, but it was terribly sweet, and I almost had to spit it out. I let the taste fade away a little before picking the next drink up. The green liquid had a bit of a fog to it but was flavorless as I took a small sip. That was one way to make something technically bearable, I suppose.

I set it down and set out to reach for the third when I felt my stomach fizz a little. I looked down and realized my legs were shaking, and before I knew it, the fabric of the chair had grown much closer to me than should have been possible. It looked larger.

I glanced back up and realized that somehow, I must have gotten smaller. The world around me was now impossibly large, and even getting off the chair felt like looking down a cliff. How small had I gotten? Four inches? Five?

Shit, I thought, unsure of what to do. Maybe it would wear off. Or maybe Sola had a way of bringing me back to normal size. Did Sola even know about this? What chemicals had they put in the drink?

The door to their dorm room opened, and Sola appeared, hair drenched and body wrapped in their towel. A look of confusion was immediately present on their face. "Are you still in here?"

"Down here!" I said. Well, practically yelled. Still, they must not have heard me, because they went to look around the other side of their bed. They leaned over slightly to check underneath, almost dropping a boob out of the towel, but catching it in time. Then, after deciding I had gone, they approached the chair I was sitting in and looked down at their phone to see if I had messaged.

From this angle, they were massive. I was at thigh height standing on the chair, which glistened from their recent shower. If only they would look down at the chair, they would see me desperately trying to grab their attention.

"Hmm." Confused, they spun the chair a little and began to take a seat. At the very last second, I realized I would be smashed under the weight of their ass, and ran to avoid it, but inevitably ended up pressed between their cheeks. I was looking straight at their asshole, which was as large as my head and way too close for comfort.

"What the fuck?!" they yelled, immediately getting up. I came with them, pressed more tightly between their ass. They reached down for me and removed me, their alarmed face immediately switching to confusion. "Oh my God. What happened? Why are you--"

"I have no idea!" I yelled. "I think it was one of your drinks!"

They set me down on their desk and immediately flushed. "Let me get some clothes on real quick. I thought you had left."

They quickly threw on a bra and a pair of panties, decided that was good enough for the moment, and picked me back up, carefully holding me in their palm. Their mouth was massive as they talked. "One of my drinks did this to you, you think? I wonder how. I just used safe compounds I found on the internet."

"We have to get me back to normal. Do you know how?"

"I don't know. We can't let anyone see you like this. The professor's gonna kill me. I can't have one of my drinks for the midterm shrinking everyone." They blushed again. "But holy shit, that was hot. In a weird sort of way, I guess."

"Focus, Sola!"

"Right, sorry. If I can get a chance to look on the computer, I might be able to--"

The door to the dorm swung open, and Anne stepped into the room, also bundled in a towel. Sola immediately turned their back to the door, holding me close to their chest.

"What's going on?" Anne asked, confused. "Wasn't Sarah here just a moment ago?"

"She, uh, left," Sola said, cupping her hands around me.

"Weird. Hey, can I get your help for a second? I need to adjust my straps."

"Yeah, sure. One moment."

They peeked into their hands to see me, and with a worried expression, mouthed, "Sorry." Then, they gripped me in their hand, and before I knew it, I was looking down at their panties, which had been extended to give me a view of their landing strip. With no time to think, I was plunged into their panties, which snapped shut, locking me into place against their pussy.

I was already hot and wet pressed against it, and as they took a step forward, I rubbed against their clit a little. If it had bothered them, they didn't make any indication. After a few quiet moments of being rubbed and pressed against them, Anne's voice spoke up again. "When was your midterm again?"

"It starts in about an hour and a half," I heard Sola say. The vibrations of their voice traveled across their body and down to me. I could feel myself getting aroused despite the situation, but had to hold strong. They could crush me. Or worse, I might end up...

"Cool, then you have more than enough time. Sit down. I need to show you something."

"I'm not really sure if I should--"

"Sit!" I felt rough movement as Sola was shoved onto their bed, and at the same moment they made contact, my legs slipped inside them. They let out a bit of a gasp, and I felt their wet walls clamp down around me.

"Did you just..." Anne started.

They clamped down around me again as they let out a heavy breath. Their voice was wispy. "I need to show you something, Anne."

The world around me shifted again, and I was hanging upside down, legs still firmly planted inside of them, when light flooded back to my eyes. Sola's large hand carefully grabbed me and pulled me out of their pussy. My pants and shoes were completely soaked, and a stickiness covered most of my body.

Before me was Anne, also half-dressed, staring in confused shock. "Is that... Sarah?"

"I don't know how it happened, Anne. She was sitting in my chair when I came back from my quick shower, but I didn't see her because she had shrunk. We think it was one of the drinks that I made for the midterm."

Anne got up very close to me. One of my best friends, who had previously been my same height, was now like a giant to me. "You drank one of the drinks and it made you small?"

I nodded. "The green one."

"I think she said the green one. God, she's so small. Like a bite-sized candy bar."

"The green one?" Sola redundantly repeated. "I got that and the purple drink from the same website. Did you drink the purple one?"

"No."

"Should we try to get her to drink that?" Anne asked.

"Well, it's not a very scientific approach."

"It's either that or hope that somehow she changes back in time for your class."

At that point, after having been plunged into my friend's nether regions, I was more than willing to try anything.

They placed me in front of the cup, which was as tall as I was, and after some difficulty, they poured me a little into a medicine measuring cup. The effects weren't immediate, but after carefully setting me on the floor, I grew back to my normal height, still soaked from the waist down.

I looked between the two of them. "We are never to speak of this again."

"Agreed," they said in unison.

I opted to use their bathrooms to get a shower while Sola grabbed me a fresh change of clothes, and before long, we were approaching the science building on campus. I had three bottles of different mixtures in my backpack, and Sola two, opting to pour the wildcard drink down the kitchenette faucet.

"I know you said not to talk about it again," they said, elbowing me, "but you've gotta admit..."

"Admit what?"

"It was pretty hot."

I could feel myself getting flustered. "You're right. I said not to talk about it again."