Journey to the Water Park

Story Info
Sometimes the destination isn't half as good as the journey.
2.3k words
3.33
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One fine day as it happens to be so we decided to go to the water park. I reach up to your house in my car, in a pair of jeans and a black tee. You come down wearing a white top, a red miniskirt, and red undies to go with it.

Looking at your charming outfit I forget all compliments and muttered, "Wow. You look so hot."

And in your cute brown voice, you said, "I did this for you daddy."

Charmed beyond thoughts, I lean into you and kiss you on your cheek. You pull me by my hair and put your tongue inside my mouth. Our lips lock tight and it feels like magic all over again. My hands reach out for your boobs. You press them into my hands and reach in for my pants. Unbuckling my belt, you push your hands into my pants, begin to stroke on my dick through my boxers.

My hands make their way to your panties and I move my fingers up your vagina. Rubbing them up and down your pussy, I feel a thin string passing along your lips making their way into your buttocks. Surprised at feeling this on you, I whisper into your ear, "How come so thin..?"

To which you cheekily reply, "It's a thong daddy. I wore them just for you. Also, why are you wearing such thick boxers? Are you asking to be punished."

You let go of my hair and reach out to my back for my pant pockets, where I keep a pair of scissors there for handy purposes. You pull my boxers out from the side and begin to cut them down. With every slice you make into them, the cold blunt end of the blade skims on my leg, tingling me with every slice.

Cut open and out from one side, the boxer wraps itself around my dick. Then you do the same with the other side. Cold metal grinding against my leg, leaving my dick gift wrapped for your sake. You pul on my dick letting it upright grabbing my cut up boxers from the front, you pull them out in one jerk rubbing them against my freshly stroked cock.

Out of pain and shock, I scream out loud, "Oww. You could've done that gently you know. I don't think I can drive right now."

Taking the keys out of my pocket rattling them your hand you said, "Then I'll do the driving. And you can kiss my pretty lips."

We get in the car, an automatic civic with the gearbox, and the handbrake situated beside the driver's armrest. The reason I love this car is the fact that it gives us immense leg space with no barrier or obstruction between the driver's seat and the passenger seat. As if it was just one seat stretching all along.

You pull the car out, I turn on the radio, and mogwai begins to play. I see you position yourself close to the steering wheel. The seat was too far back for you to drive leaned in. Trying to tie your hair you drop your hairclip under the wheel, and you exclaim in a kinky voice, "Can you pick that up. I can't reach out for it."

As I reach in for the hairclip, I notice you have your legs spread apart right in my face. The smell of your cunt arouses me so much that my cock begins to throb and stands up. I tilted my head into your pussy, sniff you in, and licked your thong and pussy a bit.

"Daddy... What are you doing?" you said to me seductively.

"I'm kissing your pretty lips", I said, pushing my tongue over your thong digging into your vagina lips.

"Ahhh. Keep doing that", you sighed, and that got me even harder. So I licked and licked, and then some more, getting harder and harder with each taste.

Every time my tongue licked and lapped deeper up your pussy, I would make you squirm a bit further into your seat. Your legs, closing in on me, bit by bit, trapping my face deeper inside your thighs. You thong became so wet with your juices and my spit, that there was no room left for sweat to trickle down inside.

Squirming deeper and deeper into the seat, your thongs tightened up and began to push into your pussy. All the while, my tongue has penetrated your pussy slurping up your wet bit by bit.

All of a sudden, my tongue gets caught up in your thong and gets pushed straight into your vagina. I hear you moan loudly, my lips get trapped inside your lips. I am unable to breathe. My tongue is stretched out deep inside your pussy, trying and prying its way out, getting dragged deeper inside of you.

Now I am pushing you further into your seat, forcing you to tighten your legs further onto face, leaving me nowhere else to go with no air left to breathe. I try to breathe in and out of your pussy, catching whatever air I can and back into your pussy, making you moan with every breath and every glide, my cock now stiff and hard as a rock.

Out of breath and gasping for air, I grab your ass with both my hands and jerk you forward towards my face, pulling you straight into me. Your legs spread open for a moment, I take a deep breath, and then you fall right into my face.

The car swerves around the block and finally comes to a halt onto the side of the road. I fall to the ground with my legs in the air. You land on my crown all wet and spread apart.

You see my cock all hard and stiff and start to pull my jeans off. I begin to tear apart your thong from behind your ass, attempting to pull them out as fast as physically possible. You tug my jeans off as rough as you could.

With every tug and every pull, our clothes brush and rub harder and rougher against our body parts. My cock against my pants. Your vagina against your thong. My tongue inside your pussy. Me breathing in and out, inside of you. All that air, all those vibrations, and my mouth encased inside of you.

You moan and squirm and shake and moan, louder and louder and louder evermore until you finally cum in my mouth. I drink your cum, sweeter than honey maple syrup. I lap it all up, every last drop as it drips down your pussy.

Shrieked out of utter joy from the taste of your delectable cum, I too cum hard onto my chest, shooting it across onto your white top, almost soiling my only pants in the process.

You hold my erupting cock in your hand, and put it in your mouth, sucking out every last bit. As I keep spraying semen in your mouth, I eat up your pussy and drink out all its lovely nectar.

We pick ourselves up and onto the seat. You pick yourself up from my mouth having used it the way you had pleased, my mouth still wide open to let any last bit drip down onto my tongue. You get up to move around, as seductively as possible, perching yourself onto my pelvis.

You pull your mouth towards mine, collect all my cum in your mouth, and spit the lot on my tongue and into my mouth. It hits my throat. The warmth. The wet. And I begin to swallow it up. And then with your warm brown voice, you pick yourself up and say "Drink that up, dear daddy. I need to step out and take a piss."

You turn around and open the door on the passenger seat and put your left leg out the door. I push my left leg out the door and under your left leg, dragging your right leg out with mine. I have you seated halfway out the door perched on top of me, halfway across into the open world.

My dick still weak from our recent action lies hanging on the edge of the seat. You spread your ass right off the edge and sit on my dick. Butt cheeks rubbing deeper down onto the edge of the car, my cock gets stretched up to your pussy. My hands reach out from behind your back grabbing your boobs from under your top.

I lift my arms spreading them wide, slowly undressing and removing your top. You lift your arms into the air and I draw my hands up your arms, while you put your hands on my neck and into my nape. You pull my top off of my chest till they're both in your hands.

We fling our tops off to the back of the car. I grab your bust and pull you closer in feeling your tender back into my chest, my cock inching ever so close onto your soft wet pussy.

Legs spread apart facing the jungle outside, we lay naked under the afternoon sun. Your bare butt planted into my naked body and up my almost hard dick, I feel your nails tempting, teasing, digging up my nape. As I grab and squeeze your right boob with my left hand as hard as I can, I hear you moan out of relief.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh..."

Blood rushed into my cock and pushed its way up your clit and a warm fast feeling gushed out and against my dick. I grabbed you by your belly and pulled you in and out gushed your piss onto my dick.

The sheer force and power from your piss heightened my senses. My cock got tighter and harder as your piss ran against it, splashing against it and forcing out and about. Our thighs began to get soiled in your golden rain. Wanting to enjoy every moment of it, I began to draw my hand down your pussy to grab my cock and force it into your vagina.

My cock now blocking the way out plugs your pussy up so tight that there's nowhere for your piss to go. Your piss starts to fill up in your vagina, making everything inside hot and wet, like a hot jacuzzi, fills and heats you softly eating up your sores and souls.

My left hand squeezing into your right boob raises you up and down on me. And with my right hand, I rub your pussy, spraying it all onto everywhere. Right. Left. Right. Left. Your vagina bulges up bursting up with my cock and your piss filled to the brim. Every time I thrust my cock up and down, I burst some more out of my hand and onto the ground.

You lock your legs in mine, I spread them out further apart. You dig your nails deeper in my nape, I thrust myself deeper into your vagina. You push out as much piss as you possibly can, I rub your pussy faster and faster spraying out more and more. Our legs. Our thighs. My balls. Your belly. Our bodies were covered in gold.

Gold feels hot against my dick. Hot to the point that it has to cum. I thrust my way deeper and deeper. More piss collects around, heating the bone higher and higher. More piss leaks its way out, more the blood rushes its way in. Ramming our way in our hot mess, you ride me like your life depends on it.

Minutes into it and still leaking out, we reached our prime and just couldn't hold on. You grab my left hand, around your right boob, and help me squeezing tighter and harder. And with your other hand, you sink your nails into my soaked up balls and pull them up into my hand and up your clit.

I bite you up the side of your neck right next to your nape. My balls rub and caress your clit, are pushed further up and in. Harder and deeper with every stroke, we fuck harder and faster and harder more. Balls rubbing fiercer than ever before.

Your nails draw blood from my neck. And with one hard and forceful stroke, I pierce your neck with my teeth, drawing and drink your blood. I cum deep inside your vagina and still don't want to stop.

As deep as I could push it in, hot cum even hotter than your piss, sprays all inside you, over and against your inner walls. "Do not stop," you say. "Keep fucking me up. Don't stop now. I'm gonna cum."

Pushing beyond my every limit I couldn't help but hold it in. Few more strokes of me cumming in you, I knew it wasn't going to stay in anymore. With the last of my breath, I moaned loud in your ear, and my scalding hot piss started to spray in your vagina.

You moaned and screamed as loud as ever. And came out in deep ecstatic emotion. With no more energy left in us to move, you somehow managed to jerk and pull us out of the car. My bare naked body now laid to rest on the hard rocky road with you sitting on me. Our legs locked in place. Cum and piss leaking and pouring out slowly. Your cum. My piss. My cum. And we lay there out of breath.

Half an hour later, we managed to get back to our senses. We got up, washed each other up, put on most of our clothes, and got back into the car. I pulled the car around and began to drive us back home. You tapped me on my back and said, "Babe. What about the water park?"

I turned to you looked you in your eyes and said, "Why ever go there, when we just made our own golden gate water park!!"