Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 06

Story Info
Captain Taylor convinces his captors that he is sentient.
12.1k words
4.61
3.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Journey to the Year 1,000,000,000

By Gary L.M. Martin

[Note: This is a Science Fiction story with some erotic scenes. It is not a story with erotic scenes in every chapter. Some chapters have incredible sex scenes, but many others have none.]

Arnack was playing a new game with the prisoners, but he didn't tell them what it was in advance. He left it for his captives to discover for themselves.

They started to learn the nature of it when Jennifer attempted to urinate. Everyone looked away, as they always did, as she lowered her Survey Service pants and panties and squatted over the hole in her cell. But when she started to release, Taylor cried out in pain.

"Argh!" he cried, feeling like he had been stabbed with a needle.

He looked up, and saw Jennifer, squatting over the hole, her rich, earthy pubic triangle exposed, her vaginal lips gleaming, and knew immediately what was happening.

Jennifer, looking at his reaction, knew in an instant what had happened too. She quickly raised her pants even as she blushed.

In a way it was just like the food game, only in reverse. At some point they all had to eat... and at another point, they all had to relieve themselves.

Taylor quickly gave instructions to his crew. "They've found a new way to try and break us. But we're not going to let them. Try to relieve yourself as infrequently as possible. And when you do, do it as quickly as possible. But don't feel the need to hold out. When you have to go, simply go."

They all nodded. But it played differently when it was put into practice.

For whatever reason, the women had to go more frequently than the men did. Taylor was paired with Jennifer this time, Doctor McCrae with Suki, and Karen Levenson with Bill. Taylor, McCrae, and Bill endured more pain than men who were paired with other men did.

And the women seemed to take their time when relieving themselves. Doctor McCrae cried out in agony as Suki took a long time urinating.

"Ow!" he screamed, feeling a stabbing pain in his chest. "Can't you go any faster?"

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Suki cried.

Suddenly, she felt all eyes on her. Nine pairs of eyes watched her as Suki squatted over a whole, her pants and panties around her her ankles, while a golden stream of liquid came out of her vaginal lips, just below her trim triangle of black asian curls. Suki felt intense pressure to finish, even as Doctor McCrae screamed as yellow liquid continued to arc downwards.

"Please, stop, stop now!" McCrae cried, writhing in pain.

"I can't!" cried Suki. She felt tremendous shame as she felt all eyes on her, watching the golden stream come out between her thick vaginal lips. Did the others expect her to stop in the middle? Doubt gripped her.

"Keep going, Suki!" Taylor cried.

Suki met his eyes for an instant, and found the strength to continue, even in the face of McCrae's screams. She nodded, biting her lips, and gritted her teeth, pushing harder, battling her feelings of intense shame.

But shame wasn't what Taylor felt. As he watched the yellow stream coming out of Suki's furry pubis, as he saw her squatting legs, her gritted teeth, her expression of intense concentration, of intense need, he felt a growing need of his own. His penis grew erect inside his pants. He felt himself getting hard and throbbing as he watched Suki relieve herself. No, he couldn't. He shouldn't!

And then, the stream of liquid coming out of her furry pubis turned to droplets, and then the droplets slowly ended, drip... drip....... Drip. Painfully, but slowly, it all ended.

"Oooh... oooohhhh," McCrae moaned, rolling on the ground, as the pain started to fade.

"Are you all right, Doctor?" Suki asked anxiously as she stood erect, for a brief moment distracted from her nudity.

"I think... I think... it was stabbing me, right in the chest." He turned and looked at her. Suki was still exposed, with her pants down. "Why are you... why are you still...."

"I'm still not done, Doctor McCrae," said Suki.

McCrae was still panting from the pain. "Can't we... can't you wait a bit...."

"We might as well get it over with," said Suki. She felt bad about it, but there was such intense pressure in her asshole!

McCrae felt all eyes on him now. "All... all right... try to do it as fast as you can... the pain... it gets very bad... it gets bad, very quickly."

"I will try, Doctor," said Suki, mustering as much warmth in her voice as she could. She squatted down a bit more and started to grit her teeth. "Err! Err! Errrr!" A brown oval started to slide out of her ass cheeks.

Doctor McCrae cried out. "It hurts! It hurts! Faster, faster girl!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Suki cried. She bore down as much as she could. Her face was a mask of concentration. McCrae moaned from the pain as slowly, very slowly, a second small brown oval slid out of Suki's bottom and joined the first.

"Aaaaah!" Suki cried as the thing slid out of her, even as McCrae was crying in pain.

And then it was over. McCrae was actually weeping. "Please... please... give me a few hours rest before you go again, at least."

"All right, Doctor. I will. I promise," said Suki. She felt so badly for him. She reddened as she felt all eyes on her as she slowly pulled up her standard issue female Survey Service panties.

********

When Jennifer needed to take a turn, she only said, "Captain?"

He looked up at her. He saw the need in her face. He nodded.

This time he vowed he would not look. No matter how great the pain, he would not look.

Even without looking, Taylor knew the second when Jennifer began, because he felt a needle stabbing through his shoulder. It felt like a small needle, but the needle was getting progressively bigger. He cried out.

After a few seconds the pain began to get so intense he found that he needed to look, he had to look, if only to see if how close she was to being finished.

Taylor turned his head and saw her, squatting over the hole, a stream of golden yellow liquid coming out of her furry bushy. He could see the liquid, coming out of her inner lips, just below her hairy triangle of womanhood, pouring into the hole below her. Jennifer matched his gaze, but while his eyes were filled with pain and discomfort, hers was full of shame and humiliation. As the pain grinded on into Taylor's shoulder, she saw the pain in his face, and her face melted with compassion.

"I'll stop!" she cried.

"No, keep going!" Taylor cried, gritting his teeth, as he clutched his shoulder, crying out in pain.

"Are you sure?" she cried, feeling very uncertain, as a yellow stream came out of her widely spread legs.

"Keep going!" he roared again.

Jennifer gritted her teeth and bore down, trying to finish as rapidly as possible, aware of Taylor's cries of agony.

An odd sort of bond formed between them, a bond of pain and sexual pleasure. Taylor would never publically admit it, but he found something terribly arousing about seeing Jennifer, squatting there, so vulnerable, so humiliated, as she squatted, relieving herself, showing her pubis to the rest of the crew, but most of all to him. After two years of flirtatious looks, tender touches on his arm and shoulder, teasing sexy grins, and wearing tight clothes in the ship's gym, she had been finally forced to reveal herself, to open herself up and show her raw sexuality to him. Even as he writhed in pain, he felt an odd sort of pleasure, as if, rather than helping her, he was taking something from her as well. When he looked at her dark pubic hair, and thick, pink labial lips, performing this natural biological act, he felt an odd swirl of pain and sexual pleasure.

And then it was done. The pain started to ease.

Taylor's eyes were full of tears as he rolled around on the ground. He gasped for air as the pain receded more rapidly.

"Sir? Are you all right?" Jennifer cried.

He looked up at her. She had raised her trousers now. The spell had been broken. But what had been done could not be undone. A new bond had been created between them. A bond of pain and pleasure and humiliation. How it would all resolve itself was unknown to him.

********

Once Jennifer had gone, they had all relieved themselves at least once, all except Bill Carey and Taylor. They were both holding it in, refusing to release, to spare others the pain, in Taylor's case, to protect Jennifer, and in Bill's case, Karen Levenson. Taylor gritted his teeth as he felt the buildup of liquid waste inside of him. He had to release, and release soon. But he couldn't. Not before Bill did.

Jennifer quickly figured out what was going on. "Captain, you have to do it."

"No," said Taylor. But his resistance was ebbing. If he didn't act soon, he would go in his trousers, which would be even more humiliating.

"Bill! You have to release. You have to end this," said Jennifer.

"No," said Carey.

"Then go together!" said Jennifer. "Both of you, go right now!"

Taylor got up and opened his pants, even before he saw whether Bill Carey was complying. He needed to go too badly. He had held it in too long now. But Bill, in an urgent state of need, was doing the same. His need was as great as Taylor's. He opened his pants flap, whipped out his penis, and almost simultaneously, both of them started to urinate.

Taylor watched as Jennifer screamed in pain, along with Karen Levenson. He was doubly embarrassed, both to cause her pain and to let her see... this. He stood there, in so much need, desperately humiliated that all eyes were on him, on his penis, on the yellow liquid spurting from the tip of it, down into the hole in the ground. He couldn't take his eyes off of Jennifer, writhing in pain, her eyes fixated on his organ, hoping, praying that he finished quickly. It was his sexuality giving her pain, they both realized; his male sex organ was inflicting punishment on her soft, moaning, feminine body. The connection he had felt growing when he had watched her, nude and squatting and open and vulnerable, as she had inflicted pain on him, was now reversed. As he relieved himself, spraying liquid from the head of his organ, watching Jennifer roll around on the ground in agony, his shaft grew harder and longer, much to his intense shame.

And then it was done, and Jennifer's cries were reduced to moans.

"Jennifer! Are you all right?" Taylor cried.

"I... I will be," she said, gasping. She looked up at his face. "What now?"

"I... I also need to...."

"Then do it," said Jennifer.

"Do you want me to try and hold it in for a while longer-"

"Do it now!" Jennifer snapped.

Taylor squatted down. He gritted his teeth, and bore down. Something hard like a rock started to move in his rectum, as if it were a creature with a life of its own.

Jennifer screamed. It felt like she was being burned with a hot poker. "Hurry, Michael!" she cried.

Taylor saw the pain she was in. He gritted his teeth and tried to finish it. It was stuck! He heard Jennifer's cries of pain. He had to finish, at any cost. He bore down again with as much inner muscle strength as he could. He roared as he felt the object move again. He had to get it out! He squeezed, and roared triumphantly as he worked the dark, slimy thing out of him. "Aaaah!" he cried, but then felt a rumbling in his bowels. A floodgate had been opened. In rapid succession, one dark brown boulder after another came spilling out of him, as Jennifer cried out again and again.

When he was done, Jennifer was lying on the ground, sobbing.

"Jennifer, I'm so sorry," said Michael, even as he felt a pleasing emptiness in his rectum.

"It's... all right," she gasped softly, though he could see she was drained by the pain.

"What possible reason could anyone have to perform such a sick experiment on us?" Bill Carey asked.

"To study the concept of restraint, Mr. Carey," said Arnack, suddenly appearing before them.

"I hate you," said Taylor. "You want to see an example of restraint, Arnack? Come here into my cell. Come here and I will show you restraint."

Arnack smiled at him. "Oh, what wonderful aggression! And yet you do have reason to be proud. You and your second officer have set a new record for showing restraint and delaying release, for 27 of your standard hours. The closest anyone came to that from the Aurora crew was engineering assistant Anson Williams, who only lasted 22 hours."

"I'm so very pleased," said Taylor dryly.

"You should be. With a few more impressive results like this, I will surely be able to climb to Second Keeper status."

********

A few hours later, Elizabeth realized a new experiment had begun. She was lying down on the floor, trying to sleep. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her belly. "Ow!" she said.

"What's wrong?" Norman Thompson asked.

"I just felt... a sudden pain...."

"Are you all right now?"

"I think so."

They all settled down again. But Wade Tanner was the next one to cry out.

They quickly figured it out. Their brainwaves were being monitored. Whenever they felt close to sleep, they would receive a sharp pain.

"Sleep deprivation," said Elizabeth. "That's very, very old fashioned."

"But effective," said Wade. "How long can we go without sleep?"

"I get the feeling we're about to find out," said Elizabeth.

Since there was no natural sunlight in the chamber, it was impossible to know how long it went on. But it seemed to go on for a long time. Every time one of them would feel that they were drifting off into sleep, they would get a sharp stab.

Elizabeth became very weary after she received one jolt after another. "What do you want?" she cried out.

There was no answer.

"They are just torturing us for the sake of torture," said Susan McClure, who was as red eyed as she was.

"No, there's a purpose to it," said Elizabeth, trying desperately to stay awake.

And then there was a flash of light, and the others reappeared... the scientists who had collaborated. They were all still dressed in control collars and black panties.

Elizabeth watched with heavy eyes as they paired off, each of them heading to one of the resistors. Vincent (of course!) came over to Elizabeth.

"Vincent," she mumbled. "So tired."

"I know, Elizabeth," said Vincent. "I can help you."

"Help," said Elizabeth. "Yes, help." Suddenly she became aware of something. Vincent was trying to take off her clothes. "What're you doing?"

"Trying to help," said Vincent.

Elizabeth's eyes widened, and she saw Vincent had a collar and black underwear in his hands. "No!"

"It's the only way," said Vincent, reaching for her pants.

Elizabeth pushed him away and got up. She looked at the others. Each of the resistors had someone undressing them. Wade Tanner and Bruce Anderson had pushed their helpers away, but Susan McClure and Norman Thompson were letting themselves be undressed.

Elizabeth tried to go over to Susan, who was being undressed by Midge Watson. "Get 'way from her." She felt a stab of pain, however, and fell to her knees.

Vincent grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her. "You have to let it happen, Elizabeth. It's the only way."

"No," said Elizabeth feebly.

She watched as Susan and Bruce were undressed, and then helped into the black underwear. Then Midge Watson put a collar around Susan's neck, and Barbara Wells put one around Norman's. They clicked into place.

"Now say it," said Midge, pumping Susan's hand. "What are you?"

"Susan, no!" said Elizabeth.

"A slave," said Susan. She looked over at Elizabeth with tired eyes. "I'm sorry, Elizabeth. I need to sleep!"

"And who do you obey?" Midge asked.

"The masters," said Susan softly.

On the other side of the room Elizabeth saw Norman repeating the same words.

There was a flash of light, and Almoxin and Terratin appeared. "Well, what progress do we have here?" Almoxin asked. "It looks like we have nine out of twelve."

Elizabeth's mind was foggy. "Twelve?" she mumbled.

"Your friend Victor has joined us. He was the first to enslave himself, actually," said Almoxin.

"No," said Elizabeth.

"Yes," said Almoxin. "We are making excellent progress. There are only three of you left."

"I think Doctor Shaw is the key," said Terratin. "Once we break her, the other two will concede as well."

"That seems like a reasonable hypothesis," said Almoxin. She turned to Elizabeth and stared at her with big egg yolk eyes. "Don't you agree, Elizabeth?"

********

Victor didn't think that Celesta was very pretty, but it was obvious that Teldoc did. Like all the Ascended, Celesta had a big forehead and giant egg yolk eyes. But she also had fairly large breasts, which stuck out prominently from her robe. Teldoc seemed to like them, as Victor saw his giant eyes trained on them more than once. And Victor thought that Celesta noticed Teldoc's stares as well.

"So this is your little experiment that has been keeping you so busy," said Celesta, running a hand across Victor's bare shoulder. Victor, in black slave panties, was on his knees with his head bowed. "It seems you have him thoroughly cowed."

"Yes," said Sithro, speaking before Teldoc could answer. "I heard the Keepers were quite impressed. You put on quite a show for them, Teldoc," he said, fixing Teldoc with a big eyed stare.

"All in the name of science," said Teldoc.

"All in the name of science," they repeated.

"I never get to see you," said Celesta, turning to Teldoc. "Have you solved my latest equation?" She fluttered her eyes at him, and ran a hand along his arm.

"I... I... I haven't had the time," said Teldoc.

"A pity," Celesta said.

Sithro laughed. "Teldoc, you haven't had the time to solve any of Celesta's equations. One might get the impression that you are incapable of solving them."

"That's not true," said Teldoc.

"Then solve this one, Teldoc," said Celesta. A long equation suddenly appeared in the air.

Teldoc looked at the equation. It was a dimensional proof. He had never been good with dimensional proofs. He stared at the equation for a long moment.

"He can't solve it," said Sithro.

"I can. I just need a moment," said Teldoc, staring at it further.

Sithro went behind Celesta, and started to whisper into her ear. Celesta laughed.

"Well, Teldoc?"

"I... I..."

"I, I is not the answer," Sithro said. Celesta laughed again.

Sithro sighed. "I'll give it to you." And suddenly another equation appeared below it.

"That's the answer!" said Celesta.

"You keep making them easier and easier for him. But he never gets it," said Sithro. He held out his hand. "Time for my reward?"

"I guess so," said Celesta reluctantly, taking his hand. She turned to Teldoc. "It was nice seeing you, Teldoc. And you too, experimental subject."

Victor gave a merry wave as Sithro, now with an arm around Celesta, escorted her out. As Victor got to his feet and sat in a chair, he saw Teldoc fuming.

"Remember, Teldoc. You must show Xetan," said Victor.

"I'd like to show Sithro Xetan," said Teldoc.

"I'm glad to see that some things haven't changed in eight million years," said Victor.

"What do you mean?"

"There is still competition for females. Oh, it takes different forms here, but the flavor is still the same," said Victor.

"I want Celesta so badly," Teldoc whispered.

"And she wants you," said Victor.

"You think so?"

"Isn't it obvious? Who else has she been making her equations easier and easier for?" Victor said.

"I'm just... not that kind of intelligent. My skills run more along the lines of behavioral science, and Lower neuroanthropology."

"Then show her your kind of intelligence," said Victor.

"I don't see how," said Teldoc.