All Comments on 'Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 06'

by GaryLMMartin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable read, but one thing made me wonder, and I hope you can explain it, because otherwise it would be a hole in your plot you could drive a truck through: How did the crew trick the Ascended to believe their made-up story, when the Ascended could so easily read their minds?

5 stars, regardless. šŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Powerful stuff.

And phenomenal writing.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Whilst I like the story, the idea that anyone who was supposed to be as intelligent as the ascended were would not understand a simple concept that they were not showing any restraint at all.

Everything they were doing was driven by their baser needs to show they were better, or to gain mating rights etc. Actually they demonstrated that they were far less evolved than the crew they were experimenting on.

Janrene3Janrene310 months ago

A fine story which I intend to read to the conclusion/last chapter! Thank you.

However: I also agree with two comments before my comment. The ascended are really not very Scientific in their experimental approach - and why didnā€™t they just read the minds of the crew?

And at least monitor Victors talks with the young ā€œscientistā€?

Finally - when freed in the end, to my ship and in possession of the ships fully firepower, I would have unleashed hell on the city with the ships Arsenal.

The city consist of a Scientific society, and the desperate way they persuaded the ship to land in the city, suggest they donā€™t have any military capability - and I would want revenge anyway, having that much firepower at my disposal. THEY started the ā€œwarā€, so THEY are the uncivilized people!

But, nitpicking aside: a fine story! Thanx

ranec1ranec19 months ago
Mean As!!

ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­

that was a twist beyond twiata

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryLMMartin@GaryLMMartin
Prolific author, many books at http://garylmmartin.com . Bred by the Hive fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/parasites.html Planet P fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/earthgirls.html