Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth pushed away from Victor angrily. "How do you know that?"

"Because I know people. Vincent is attracted to you, yes, but he's shy, Elizabeth, terribly terribly shy," said Victor.

"But he was the only one who broke that badly!"

"And what about you, Elizabeth?"

"What about me?"

"I heard at the end that they had broken you. That you obediently announced that you were their slave, and would do whatever they asked of you."

Elizabeth nodded.

"I heard that they handed you a whip, and asked you to beat Wade Tanner and Bruce Anderson."

"Yes! But I... I dropped the whip, I refused to-"

"Look me in the eye, Elizabeth. Look me in the eye and tell me that you weren't on the edge of complying. Look me in the eye and assure me that with another five minutes of torture, that you wouldn't have been whipping them just as Vincent whipped you."

Elizabeth cried out, and started sobbing violently, and Vincent took her in his arms again. "There there. You have to get past this."

"How?" Elizabeth cried, through the tears.

"With all things. Time."

********

"You have to see this, Captain!"

Suki wouldn't tell Taylor was "it" was. But she gave him sly smiles as she pulled him by the hand to the stream.

The stream had suddenly widened to form a larger pool.

And the water was hot. Taylor could see steam wafting off of it.

"What is it?" said Taylor.

"It's a hot springs," said Suki.

"Where did it come from?" Taylor asked.

"Who cares?" Suki asked, as she pulled off her shirt.

"What are you doing, Suki?"

"What does it look like, sir?" She asked, taking off her battered Survey Service bra. Her large pear shaped breasts sprung free at him. She enjoyed his surprised look as she proceeded to remove the rest of her clothes, giving him a shy smile as she pulled down her underwear, revealing her jet black pubic triangle.

"Are you coming in?" She asked, momentarily standing erect, completely lacking any modesty. Taylor noticed that her pubic hair was trim, at least compared to Jennifer's. He had always been attracted to women with more luxurious growths, but on Suki....

"I... I... I don't know...." Taylor knew what Suki was doing. He knew what she wanted. And it was more than just a friendly swim.

"You don't know," she said, in a mocking, masculine tone. Suki walked over to him, completely naked, wiggling her hips, with a wicked smile on her face. She gave him a sexy look out of the corner of her eyes as she touched his arms. The effect of having a gorgeous naked woman with large breasts touching him, even on his arms, was incredibly erotic. Suki looked up at him with dark eyes.

"What's the matter, sir? Are you afraid that Jennifer won't like it? Are you afraid that Jennifer will get upset if she finds out?" said Suki. "Haven't you gotten it through your head yet? She doesn't want you! She never did!"

Something snapped in Taylor, and he realized she was right.

Fuck Jennifer!

He started to take off his clothes in a hurry. Suki's smile grew broader as he wrestled with his shirt.

"Here, let me help," said Suki, as she unfastened his pants.

In moments, he was as nude as she was. Suki smiled knowingly and pulled him into the natural pool.

It was warm. Incredibly warm. It felt like the temperature of the air, a perfect temperature which gave no shock as he moved from one medium to the other. As they slid in, Taylor found the water went up to his neck. He hung against one rim of the pool, while Suki hugged the opposite rim. He saw the tops of her breasts floating on the water.

"Isn't this nice, sir?"

Taylor had to admit it was, and he wasn't just thinking of the water. He had gotten a bit depressed after his talk with Jennifer. It seemed she had left him with some hope, and yet, he had the feeling that what he had first thought of as inevitable was increasingly and highly likely to be evitable.

Suki paddled over to him, and Taylor found himself reflexively took her in his arms. She smiled at him knowingly, as if he had just expressed his true feelings with that simple act. She stared at him intently, savoring the moment, and pressed her luscious Southeast Asian lips against his. He kissed her back. He could feel her warm, wet breasts against his upper body. Her hard nipples were rubbing lightly against his bare chest....

Taylor briefly felt embarrassed as his penis started to get hard. Suki, not embarrassed in the slightest, smiled as she rubbed her pubis against his stiffening shaft, pressing her warm, wet crotch against his defenseless male sex organ.

"Ummmm," Suki purred, as she performed a special dance against his body. "I've been wanting to do that ever since... ever since our time together. Have you ever wondered about that, Captain? Ever wondered why the Ascended picked the two of us, why they paired the two of us together?"

Taylor had wondered about that very question. He nodded.

Suki looked at him with seductive eyes. "I think they knew. I think they read our minds and could sense, deep down, what was inside. Your feelings for me. And my feelings for you. I... I've wanted you ever since we met."

"You have?" Taylor said.

"Um hm," said Suki, kissing him again. "Your handsome face. Your deep voice. The way you project calmness to everyone on the bridge. I loved it. I would sometimes look at you when you didn't notice, thinking about you... in that way." She smiled at him as she saw him get excited. "When the Ascended forced us to... do what we did, part of me was terrified. But part of me was also very, very excited." Her voice got deeper, more emotional, on those last three words.

Suki's tone was inflaming Taylor. She wanted him so badly. He had to have her. He felt the warmth of her body against his, and his thing grew hard, even painful.

She looked again into his eyes, giving him a sexy smile. "Did you feel the same? Did it excite you, Captain? Did it?"

"Yes," said Taylor, without hesitation.

Suki laughed triumphantly, pressed her lips against him, and he was lost. They embraced and kissed and hugged in the springs. Her warm slick body made his now rock hard organ ache with need.

And then Suki climbed out of the pool, and gestured for Taylor to do the same. He stared at her beautiful body, at the droplets of water dripping from her ass on one side and her Japanese pubic hair on the other. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"I think you know. Get out here," she said. "You've got some heavy fucking to do."

Taylor climbed out, more than a little embarrassed to show his full erection. Suki's eyes widened in mock surprise. "What are you going to do with THAT, Captain?"

Taylor found himself without words.

Suki laughed mockingly as she kissed him again, giggling hard. Then she teased him with her smile and lay down on the grass and spread her legs. "Get over here, Captain." She saw his hesitation. "That's an order." He was Captain, but she was the one in charge now, all set by her mocking tone, by her steely eyes, by her wet breasts and erect nipples and glistening pubic hair with droplets of water which shown brightly in the morning light. Her dominance excited and aroused him.

No! I can't! Jennifer-

But even as he was thinking that, Taylor lay down on top of Suki, between her legs. He pressed his wet body against hers.

Suki smiled. "You don't know how long I've waited for you to do that. To see you do that not because the Ascended made you, but because you wanted to!" She grinded against him, enjoying the feeling of his hair chest against her nipples. Her areolas were taut and large and brown, about the size of bulleyes on the Survey Service practice range.

"We shouldn't," Taylor said, starting to get second thoughts. "I shouldn't."

"She doesn't want you!" Suki snarled. "Can't you get that through your thick head?"

Taylor looked uncertain, and Suki reached up and kissed him. He felt her firm Asian lips pressing dominantly against his, and her large Japanese breasts against his chest, and his body responded. Even as they were kissing, Suki flipped him so she was on top.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm the Captain's girl," said Suki. "This is the most important duty a Captain's girl can perform." She straddled him obscenely, preparing to mount him. She took the tip of his organ and worked it against the opening between her legs. She smiled as she saw the look of anticipation on his face.

"Do you want me, Michael? Do you really want me?"

At that moment, leaning over him, her heavy breasts pointed downwards, her face a smile of triumph, her eyes shining with joy, Taylor felt an incredible need that couldn't be denied, no matter how wrong he knew it was. "Yes," he breathed.

Suki gave a cry of pleasure that sent a surge of anticipation through Taylor's body. And then Suki lifted herself up and joyously impaled herself on his rigid shaft. She gave him a mysterious smile as they were intimately connected as only men and women can be. And then, with a knowing look, she slowly started poling up and down.

Taylor gasped. Suki felt incredible, even better than the last time. The tight wetness and friction wrapped around his organ was driving him mad. Taylor felt like the head of his penis was being massaged by two of the softest pillows imaginable. It felt amazing.

Suki felt a wave of pleasure in her nipples and vagina as she saw the effect she was having on him. "I'm the Captain's girl, the Captain's girl," she murmured, every time she moved up and down on his shaft, looking at him with her big dark eyes. In her mind, she had turned a shameful phrase into an erotic joy.

She kept repeating it, over and over, and in Taylor's mind, it bonded with the intense pleasure he felt in his the head of his penis. It was like he was being trained in some way. Every time he thought it, he experienced sharp sexual pleasure. He found himself starting to say it. "You..."

"Yes?" said Suki excitedly. He saw her heavy breasts, slick with sweat, bouncing up and down with every exertion.

"You... you're my girl. You're my girl," Taylor repeated, as if something were compelling him to. He was being conditioned. Sexually conditioned. It just felt so good to say it. Every time he said it he felt a wave of pleasure roll through his body.

"Yes! Yes yes yes!" Suki cried, seeing she had made another critical breakthrough. She reached down and kissed him furiously. She started to move up and down harder and faster.

"Forever," she said, dominance gleaming in her eyes. "I'm your Captain's girl, forever and ever. Say it."

Taylor winced. The pressure on his organ was intense. He had to come. He had to climax.

"Say it!" Suki demanded.

"Yes," Taylor gasped. "Forever." The thought pulled a trigger in his penis, in his mind, and then he cried out, as he felt his penis twitch deep inside of her, and then it exploded, filling Suki with his creamy cum. Suki cried out in triumph as she felt his sticky issue spurt deep inside her, and yelled as a tidal wave of pleasure erupted from her vagina, exploding over every inch of her body.

********

Afterwards, they lay on the grass together. Suki played with his chest hair. "I've wanted this for so long," she said. "To be your Captain's girl. To be yours, Michael."

Taylor didn't speak. Now that he had climaxed, he was of a decidedly different state of mind.

"We'll let people know gradually. I'll sit with you at dinner. And tonight, I'll sleep with you in your tent-"

"No."

Suki look startled. "What do you mean, no?"

"I mean... I can't have a relationship with you."

"What?" Suki sat up abruptly, causing her heavy Japanese breasts to slope downwards.

"I like you, Suki, but you're so much younger... it's just not right."

"This is about her, isn't it?" Her eyes were as hard as flint now.

"No, it isn't."

"It is! You poor fool! Don't you realize she's fucking him?"

"What?"

"She's been fucking him for weeks! The whole camp knows. Could it be possible you didn't know?" She looked him in the eyes searchingly. "Of course, you didn't know. You didn't want to know. That would have offended the ego of the great Captain Michael Taylor."

"No... no, it can't be." Taylor shook his head.

"Watch tonight. Watch tonight what tent she goes into. Every night, after you go to sleep, she goes into his tent. Go and take a good hard look," said Suki.

"No... it can't be," said Taylor.

*********

That night, Jennifer sat next to him at the campfire, joking and flirting with him as she always did. But Taylor barely paid any attention to her. His eyes were focused on Obongo Babangida. Obongo didn't look at Taylor, but from time to time he did look at Jennifer. He sucked in his lips every time Jennifer told a joke or flirted with Taylor.

Why do you think they paired us together? Because they knew, deep in our minds, that we wanted each other.

Maybe Jennifer's pairing with Obongo hadn't been by random chance.

Eventually, the time came, as it always did. Jennifer got up and kissed Taylor on the cheek. "Goodnight, Captain."

"Goodnight, Jennifer." He watched her go to her own tent, and saw Obongo go to his. Then he turned in for the night as well.

Except he didn't. When his ears had told him that most people had gone to bed, he went outside again, and stood away from the fire, in the darkness, staring at Jennifer's tent.

Five minutes later Jennifer emerged. She looked this way and that. And then she walked, smoothly and gracefully, to Obongo's tent. He heard a stifled laugh, and then... nothing.

*********

Just stay down! Stay down, and let it happen! Let it happen, Michael!

Jennifer groaned as Babangida's large black penis thrusted into her trembling body. Ooooh... oooh... yes... yes.... just like that!

Taylor had a very sleepless night. His mind was filled with the searing image of Obongo making love to Jennifer. He couldn't let this pass. He had planned to take Jennifer to a remote place where they could talk, but his impulsiveness triumphed. When she emerged from her tent and got up for breakfast, he saw her yawn and stretch and smile at him. "Good morning, Michael. Did you sleep well?"

Taylor went up to her. His eyes were bloodshot. "How could you?" he said, in a quiet voice.

"How could I what?" Jennifer asked sweetly.

"I know," said Taylor.

Jennifer's smile melted instantly. "Michael, maybe we should go somewhere else to discuss this-"

"Here is just fine," said Taylor, raising his voice. "Why, Jennifer, Why?"

"I... I have feelings for him, Michael," said Jennifer. "After my experience... our experience together, Obongo and I discovered we had... mutual feelings...."

"And what about your husband? What about your Michael?" Taylor demanded to know.

Jennifer looked flustered. "I... There isn't any Michael. Not anymore."

"What?"

"We separated two years ago. The divorce was finalized six months ago... six months and twenty two million years ago, I suppose," said Jennifer, tittering. She stopped when she saw that Taylor was not amused.

"That's why you didn't mind leaving him to come on this mission. You were already divorced," said Taylor, his mind racing. "But... when you told me you loved me... you were already separated from him, weren't you?"

Jennifer nodded.

"Then... why Jennifer? Why did you leave me thinking you loved me, all this time?"

"You were dying!" Jennifer shouted. "You were in the cave, and burning up with fever, and I thought you were going to die! I thought, I thought you needed something to live for, and so I... so I...."

"You told me you loved me, to keep me alive," said Taylor.

"Yes," said Jennifer. She grabbed his hand. "And that's the real reason I came on this mission. Because I do love you, Michael."

Taylor pulled his hand away. "But not... not the way I want."

"No," said Jennifer. "Not in the way you want." She paused. "Obongo and I agreed to be... discreet... so we wouldn't hurt, wouldn't hurt your feelings...."

"Well, that was a nice thought," said Taylor dryly. Suddenly, he remembered what he was: a Survey Service Captain. Pulling himself back together, he squared his shoulders and marched away through the crowd of stunned onlookers, making sure his back was straight and head was held high.

********

Taylor sat by the waterfalls. He was looking at images of Pam. Her green eyes, her high cheekbones, her blonde hair, her lovely smile-

"Love is a crazy thing, isn't it, Michael?" said a voice behind him.

Taylor didn't respond.

Victor sat down with him. "Who are you looking at?"

"Pam," said Taylor. He looked at Pam's smile as she laughed with a friend, and a tear formed in his eye.

"A girlfriend from home?"

"Former," said Taylor. "Those are the only kind I have."

"Jennifer was trying not to hurt you, Michael."

"But she did, Victor," said Taylor. "She should have told me the truth, as soon as we were rescued from Sirius IV."

"The truth can be difficult to tell," said Victor. "Just ask Elizabeth."

Taylor looked at him inquiringly.

"Love is a very tricky thing, Michael," said Victor. "It's not like picking a steak from the ground. It's not just a matter of you wanting to eat the steak. The steak has to equally want to be eaten."

"People aren't pieces of meat, Victor."

"My point exactly, Michael," said Victor.

*********

That night, Taylor stiffened in his blanket as he heard someone opening the flap of his tent.

"Who is it?" he asked, seeing a feminine outline.

Jennifer?

"Relax, it's just me," came a familiar voice.

She melted into his arms. It felt so good to hold her.

"I tried to tell you," she said. "I'm sorry you had to find out that way." She reached up and kissed him on the lips. He didn't respond, and then it was her turn to stiffen.

She looked at him in the darkness, but couldn't see his expression. "Surely even you can see that things have changed now? You will never have her."

"That's true," said Taylor softly. "But that doesn't change things between us."

"Are you... are you telling me you'd rather have no one than me?"

"Suki-" he reached for her, but she pulled back.

"What the fuck!" she yelled, loud enough to be heard ten tents over. "You're pathetic, Michael Taylor! Do you know that? Do you!"

"I think people on the far side of camp can't hear you," said Taylor.

"I don't care if the entire fucking planet hears me!" said Suki. "You bastard! You fucked me, then cast me aside, and now, when your precious love tosses you aside, you still won't have me!"

"Suki!"

"Bastard! Fuck you, you fucking bastard!" she screamed, fleeing his tent.

*********

If Taylor had been embarrassed after his very public encounter with Jennifer, he was something much more than that when he got up the following morning. People were afraid to meet his eye. He felt like his authority over the crew had been diminished, sullied. He had been right; he never should have gotten involved with any of the crew. That was not the role of a starship captain, even in circumstances like these.

Victor came to him after breakfast. "I heard what happened last night, Michael."

"Was there anyone who didn't?"

"Perhaps the listening outposts on Mars didn't pick it up," said Victor. He paused, looking down for a moment. "Life is so difficult for you, isn't it? You want Jennifer, Jennifer doesn't want you, Suki wants you, but you don't want her. And Elizabeth...." he let his voice trail off.

"What about Elizabeth?"

"Haven't you noticed, Michael? She's the only woman who hasn't... paired off."

"I did notice, but I just thought she...."

Victor shook his head. "Go to her, Michael."

"Oh no," said Taylor. "I have seen firsthand what happens after I get involved with my crew. It's bad for morale. I'm not going to do it again."