Journey to Year 1,000,000,000 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know all that, Michael. But... when things cool down, go to her anyway."

********

And so, later on that very day, Taylor somehow found himself in the company of Elizabeth. She smiled appreciatively as he offered to help her pick steaks from the field. They began talking, about small things.

Over the course of the next few days, he spent more and more time with her. Taylor knew she was an attractive woman, even with her hair in a bun; he remembered seeing her topless, immediately after they had transported up to the Devonshire. Her breasts, though covered with whip marks, were soft and round, her areolas bright and red... he tried not to look at them, though. He knew of Elizabeth's problems with Vincent.

And then inevitably, the inevitable happened. One night after dinner they were sitting and talking. Taylor watched with his eyes as Jennifer and Obongo hugged and kissed. They were much more open about it now. Then Obongo took Jennifer by the hand and towed her back to his tent.

"Does it still hurt?" Elizabeth asked.

"Harder, Obongo! Faster!"

"No," said Taylor. "I'm not thinking about Jennifer anymore," he said. And then, because he thought the time was right, and the mood was there, he reached over and kissed Elizabeth.

He felt no response. When he pulled back, she looked at him.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I...."

"I know what you were doing," she said. "The question is why?"

"I... I had hoped that was self-explanatory," said Taylor, suddenly realizing he had made a mistake.

"Michael... I don't mind being your friend. After all you've been through, after all I've been through, I would welcome it," said Elizabeth. "But... I'm not going to be a leftover. A second thought. A second or third choice."

"You're not!"

"You clearly are in love with Jennifer. And maybe Suki. But you can't have them, so who is left? I am literally the only single woman left in this encampment. Even 68 year old Doctor Weatherby has a man."

"No, it's not like that," said Taylor.

"It is like that," said Elizabeth, fingering her bun self consciously. "Your reputation with women... on that planet you were stranded on... well precedes you, Captain. I'm not going to be another notch on your Survey Service belt."

"Elizabeth!"

"I think you should leave, now, Captain."

Taylor bit his lip, got up, and left.