Joy

Story Info
Joy gets turned into a mermaid.
9.6k words
4.29
5.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al55
al55
11 Followers

Joy

The Convergence

The fluorescent lights of the underground car park were ominous, Joy thought as she stood waiting impatiently for her contact. Joy shifted her weight from foot to foot and stroked her hands together as she waited.

Although Joy Joyce was a medical doctor, you would never know it from the clothing she wore or the vehicle she drove. She was wearing a black conservative dress that came to her knees, and a white shirt underneath that. She was wearing a black pair of high heels and she had her nails painted black to match her black hair. At age twenty-five, Joy still was in touch with her goth roots. Her clothing was cheap, and her vehicle was an old petrol engine car from the early twenty-first century. There were very few of these cars left on the road in the year two thousand and twenty-five.

Joy saw car high beams in the distance, showing that someone was approaching. Joy blew into her hands for warmth as she waited. Although Joy had taken the Hippocratic Oath and sworn to do no harm, she was buried under a mountain of college debt that she was still repaying.

Approximately a year ago, an elderly gentleman approached Joy in her clinic. Joy found the man unusual as he refused to give his name to her secretary, instead insisting that he speak with the physician himself. Joy should have insisted on recording her patient's name, but as a doctor, she found no genuine love for her work. She merely went through the motions, counting down the minutes on her watch until she could go home for the day.

The gentleman was balding, with a short white beard and white hair. He wore a small pair of spectacle glasses on his nose and seemed to Joy to be extremely inquisitive. Joy carried out diagnostic tests on him, including his blood work, heart rate, etc. She was satisfied that he was in good health.

The gentleman then stood up to leave, but before he left, he placed a card on her desk and told her to call him if she was interested in making considerable money on the side. Joy had picked up the card, and there was a mobile phone number in white text on a black background with no other identifiable information.

A year later and Joy did not know how the man knew that she was in financial difficulty, but his approach had been successful. Joy had kept the card, and a month later she had called the number out of curiosity. She had recognized the gentleman's voice on the other end of the line. He arranged to meet her at a public park for a discussion about the type of work that she would get involved in.

The man explained to her he worked for a powerful organization that operated a slavery business for the wealthy. This wasn't just any slavery business, the man had explained to her. The organization created human hybrids by genetically modifying suitable individuals and sold them to the wealthy and influential. The man who told Joy to refer to him as 'Chip' would be her handler. She would be responsible for selecting suitable candidates through her practice, and she would inject them with the transformation serum and contact Chip to collect them for delivery.

To her surprise, Joy had agreed there and then to work for Chip once he had told her about the lucrative financial terms. Once a month, she would receive a description regarding the type of person that he was looking for and Joy would examine her patient's history to see if she had a match. She had their details on file and would then stalk their houses and workplaces to track their movements. Once Joy memorized their routine by stalking their houses and workplaces, she would contact Chip for the serum.

She had proved surprisingly adept at her new line of work as a slave trader, and soon she was making serious money. She was making inroads on paying off her student debt, and she could move to a more spacious apartment.

However, this month was proving difficult for Joy. The job should have been relatively easy and straightforward. They had given her an extremely vague specification that the customer wanted: a woman. There was no restriction on age, ethnicity, sexuality, etc., which should have made her life a whole lot easier.

Unfortunately, this task was proving extremely arduous. Joy had been getting her victims from the Iowa area where she lived. Over the course of the past twelve months, there had a noticeable increase in missing person cases, and she was finding it increasingly burdensome to track and find suitable candidates for the buyer.

The car was fast approaching, and it parked in a vacant parking space. The lights were turned off and the car door opened, and Chip stepped out of the vehicle. Chip was wearing black trousers and a smart, brown jacket with a yellow shirt underneath. He closed the car door and locked it and approached her. Joy blew a strand of her long black hair out of her eyes as she stood with her arms folded across her chest.

"Cold night, eh," said Chip with a wily smile as he stood in front of her, a black briefcase in his right hand.

"I hate this fucking cold," replied Joy with a smile. "Once I've made enough money to pay off my student loans, I'm moving my practice to California or Florida, somewhere where it's warm and sunny."

"Wouldn't you miss your patients?" asked Chip with a smirk on his face, full well knowing the answer to the question that he had just posed.

"Fuck my patients," laughed Joy, "whatever enthusiasm I once had for the medical profession has been snuffed out by the size of the debt that I owe," said Joy as she once again blew a strand of her hair out of her eyes.

"You might just be the worst doctor I have ever met," said Chip jokingly, "but you are one of my best operatives."

"You have others?" asked Joy, which surprised her. It made sense that Chip would have other employees working for him, given the apparent scale of the enterprise that he was involved in. It had just never occurred to her till now.

"Of course!" replied Chip, "does that make you jealous?" he said leaning forward with a smile on his face.

"Fuck you," laughed Joy. "Alright, let's get down to business. Where is the serum?"

"Ah yes, the real reason we have met here tonight," replied Chip as he placed the briefcase on the bonnet of a nearby car and carefully opened the case. He took a plastic container out of the briefcase, through which she could see the syringe and the vial in separate pieces.

"Any idea what this serum does?" asked Joy as her breath froze because of the winter cold.

"Of course I do, but as usual, that is for me to know and you to find out once you inject the target. The less you know, the better," said Chip.

Joy nodded her head in agreement and picked up the plastic case with the serum and syringe and held it in her right hand.

"One more thing before you go," said Chip. "It is imperative that you inject and capture this target tonight, we have deadlines to meet and if we come home empty handed tonight then my boss will be deeply unhappy, and that won't end well for either of us."

"Don't worry, I've planned for this," said Joy.

"What's the subject's name? You've told me before, but I cannot remember?"

"Her name is Nancy, and trust me, this is as good as done already," replied Joy.

"Well alright then," said Chip, "I'll be down here in the car park waiting, give me a ring if you need anything."

Joy nodded at him and walked back inside the building. She was met with a blast of warm air, and she was extremely grateful for it. It took her a moment to adjust her eyes to the bright lights of the interior of the building.

Joy felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, and she fished it out and stopped walking momentarily. It was her boyfriend, Anthony. They had been dating for the past few months, but Joy was confident that he was the one for her. She was deeply in love with him.

She checked her phone and read the message that he had sent. Anthony was wondering what time she would be home and what he should get for their dinner. Joy messaged him back, informing him she would be home late tonight and that he shouldn't wait up for her. Anthony sent a reply with a smiley face, saying that he loved her. Joy felt a warmth in her heart.

Anthony brought out the best in her, which was saying something because Joy knew perfectly that she was an awful human being. She had forsaken her medical vows, despised her patients, was obsessed with money, and she also actively took part in the kidnapping of her said patients. However, Joy had no moral qualms about how she made her money., she only cared for herself and Anthony, and she would not let ethics impede her living her best life.

Joy made her way to the elevator and called it. She watched as the elevator moved down from the top floor of the building all the way down to the car park basement. Her office was on the eighth floor of the building, so the elevator ride should be relatively quick.

While she was taking care of the job, she wondered what Chip would be doing. She couldn't imagine him listening to music or reading a book. She had never seen him do anything remotely human before.

Joy was determined to renegotiate her fee after this job. It wasn't fair that she had to take all the risk in identifying the target, tailing the target, injecting the target and then arranging for the target to be collected whilst Chip just relaxed and did nothing. If she ever got a chance to meet Chip's boss, she would definitely question his necessity. Joy was confident that she could run the entire operation more efficiently and effectively than Chip ever could.

That was an issue for another day, she supposed. She watched as the elevator got closer and closer to the basement and readied herself in case there was anyone inside the elevator. She adjusted her dress so that she looked prim and proper.

The elevator reached the basement, and the doors opened, and a colleague stepped out, Doctor Smith.

"Hello Joy, what a surprise seeing you here at this hour. You rarely work back this late," continued her colleague. Doctor Smith was a jovial man, and he was excellent with his patients. He had a love for his profession, and this bothered Joy endlessly.

"Oh, I just forgot my phone," lied Joy. "I just need to run back upstairs to my office and collect it,"continued Joy.

"Well, don't let me keep you then," said Doctor Smith with a courteous smile. He had black curly hair, and deep brown eyes. For an elderly man, if he wasn't so damn self-important, she might have even found him attractive.

Joy watched as Doctor Smith left the building and made his way to his expensive Tesla car on the other side of the car park. Joy also felt resentment at the amount of money that he possessed; he had payed off all his student loans and could not afford to do whatever he wanted with his income. For a second Joy wondered if she should jab him with the serum, but she remembered that this serum was specifically developed for women and not men, so it would have no effect on him. Joy stepped into the elevator and pressed the eight floor button and watched as the doors closed.

The Necessity for Ethics?

Joy had arranged for her secretary to stay behind tonight late at work. Her secretary's name was Nancy, and Joy had grown to know her quite well over the past year since she had hired her.

Nancy was in her early twenties, a beautiful-looking woman with long blonde hair. She had green eyes and an athletic frame, similar to Joy's. Nancy was from rural Iowa, her family were farmers, and Nancy had come to the city looking for work. She wasn't particularly close with her family, so it would be quite a while before anyone would notice her disappearance.

When Nancy was young, her mother died, and her father became an alcoholic, leaving her alone to raise her siblings on a small rural farm in Iowa. Eventually, when she was old enough she took the chance to move away from the rural life and into the city where she was hoping to make a life for herself. Too bad that the life she had made for herself was going to revolve around sucking cocks as some sort of weird human animal hybrid creature.

Joy wondered why she didn't feel awful about what she was about to do to Nancy. Not only was she going to sell her into a life of slavery, she was going to turn her into some human hybrid creature, a curiosity and a pet. However, Joy felt nothing for Nancy. She knew this was just part of the job. Maybe she would inquire with Chip about where Nancy was to end up and see if she could make sure she went to a good owner.

The elevator reached its destination, and the doors slid open. Joy's office was down a long corridor, followed by a turn to the left and another, shorter corridor. Joy figured that she should prepare the serum now so that she could deliver it quickly and efficiently to Nancy as soon as she walked into the office. She knew where Nancy sat, she would just casually walk into the office and jab Nancy with the serum and inject her, and then the job would be complete, and she could go home to Anthony.

Joy placed the plastic container on a table that set up a few feet from the elevator and began her work. She carefully opened the container and received the vial and picked it up and examined it. The vial had a luminous green colour to it. She then placed the vial on the table. Next up, she retrieved the syringe and placed it on the table next to the serum. Joy then retrieved stab proof gloves from her jeans pocket and placed put them on.

Joy gently picked up the syringe and perforated the stopper of the vial with the needle. She then drew up a full allotment of the serum, which had an ominous green glow. She then placed the needle down on the table and removed her gloves, and placed them on the table.

Joy wondered what type of transformation this serum would cause. The last woman she had injected with the serum had a rather unexpected transformation. Joy had watched as the woman's confusion at being jabbed went to anger, then pure terror as she was wracked with terrible pain. Her ass had grown huge and an extra pair of legs had spurted out, and her rear grew outwards. Her breasts also grew exponentially, shredding her shirt. Eventually the woman screamed as she found out that she had the lower body of a dairy cow, and the upper body of a woman. Joy found out later that the woman was being sold to a dairy farmer to keep his ailing dairy business afloat.

Joy then took out her phone and searched her contacts to find Nancy, and she dialed her number. After a few seconds, Nancy's soft voice answered.

"Hello, this is the Joyce Medical Clinic. How can I be of help?"

"Hey Nance, it's just me," said Joy. "I've just forgotten my purse, so I will be in the office in a few minutes to collect it. How is the work going? Sorry for asking you to stay back tonight. It's just we have a backlog of patient information that needs to be sorted and filed away," lied Joy.

"Don't worry about it, Ms. Joyce. I don't mind staying back. I like to help," replied Nancy warmly.

"You're so sweet," replied Joy. She still felt absolutely no remorse for the fate she was about to sentence Joy to as she hung up the phone.

Meanwhile, in the car park, Chip was leaning on the bonnet of his car and smoking a cigar. The car park was completely empty, devoid of life suave for one man who looked like he could have been a Doctor that exited the building recently.

Chip was not a fan of being seen, and he hoped the man had taken little notice of his face. Chip had averted his gaze as the man had passed, pretending to be examining something on his phone. The next time he worked with Joy, he planned to bring up the issue of being too exposed.

Chip felt a vibration in his pocket, and he retrieved his mobile. It was from a contact called 'Becks', a person he knew all to well, she was his boss! Chip took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello Becks," answered Chip.

"Chip," replied the female voice with a heavy North English accent. "How is the operation going? Have you located and got a suitable target yet?"

"I'm working on it right now," replied Chip, "I have my best operative on it. We should have our target within the next fifteen minutes."

"That is good news," replied Becks, "as I will personally oversee the delivery of this shipment. We are behind schedule in providing the merchandise to the buyer, and I want to ensure that this gets done tonight. So, to that end, I will arrive soon with a large truck from a haulage company that I have rented for this week. We will get the merchandise into the truck, prep her for transport, and get her to the nearest port city, where she will be shipped abroad to our client."

"That sounds wonderful, Becks," replied Chip, as he ended the call.

Chip then took another long drag out of his cigar. If Joy managed to pull off this operation tonight, then he figured it would be time to start discussing a promotion for her.

Chip saw the headlights of a vehicle entering the underground car park, interrupting his thoughts. A massive truck had just entered the car park, pulling a white, long trailer behind it.

The truck pulled up beside Chip and Becks climbed out of the driver side door and walked around the truck and threw him the keys to the truck.

"You're driving tonight," instructed Becks as she rubbed her hands together in an attempt to generate heat. Becks was an older woman, with greying hair and a wrinkled face, and she was wearing a long black jacket to keep her warm.

"That was fast," replied Chip as he caught the keys in his right hand.

"I already told, this gets done tonight. I have to report to my boss who is even less lenient than I am, if you can believe it," said Becks.

"Jesus, just how bureaucratic can a slavery company be," joked Chips as he puffed on his cigar.

"It may surprise you," replied Becks. "Are we sure the area is secure? Will we have any visits from security?"

"Nope," replied Chips with certainty. "According to Joy, there are actually no cameras down here in the car park basement. The building's owners were too cheap to have them installed. As for security, Joy assures me they have already left the building for the day and that there is no night security that operates on the premises."

"Good," said Becks as she checked her watch impatiently.

"Relax, Joy will ring me in a few minutes to tell me that the job is done, and we can collect our bounty and be on our way," replied Chips.

The Jab

Joy disposed of the plastic container in a nearby recycling bin. She had left the syringe on the table. Joy carefully picked up the syringe in her right hand pointed the needle away from her body. The next step was easy. She had done it countless times before. She just needed to approach Nancy, inject her with the serum, and the job would be complete.

Suddenly Joy felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she retrieved it. It was Anthony calling her, which was unusual for him to ring her. They primarily communicated via messages, so Joy figured she should answer him. She absentmindedly stowed the syringe in her front dress pocket and sat on a nearby seat, experiencing a momentary stinging sensation in her right leg.

"Anthony," said Joy into the phone, "is something wrong?"

"Hey babe, nothing's wrong, just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for a meal tonight? It's our half year anniversary today," said Anthony happily.

"Anthony, that's so sweet of you. Yes, of course I want to go out for a meal with you. Let me just finish my business at work and I will come straight home to the apartment," replied Joy.

Do you want me to reserve the Italian restaurant that you love?" inquired Anthony.

"Of course, I would love that," said Joy. "See you later, honey."

Joy ended the call and placed her phone on the armchair and sank back into the chair. She was a lucky woman to have found a man so loving and caring as Anthony. She knew deep down that she didn't deserve him, not after all the horrific shit that she had done in her life. The day they first met was remembered by her fondly. Joy was attending a medical conference, and the guest speaker incredibly bored her. She found herself dozing off, and before she knew it, she was asleep.

al55
al55
11 Followers