Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" screamed Joy at the top of her voice, hoping beyond hope that someone would hear her. Joy received another sharp slap on the ass, which caused her to cease her screaming.

The elevator had reached its destination, and the doors slip open. Joy watched from her position over Chip's shoulder as he walked along the pavement. Tears were streaming from Joy's eyes as she was carried further and further away from the safety of her office. They passed Joy's car, and Joy could hear an idling truck engine nearby. They passed the white cab of the truck and moved along beside the light blue colour of the trailer.

Joy could hear chip fumbling with the lock of the doors, and heard the click of the doors open. Chip climbed into the back of the truck carrying Joy. She felt herself being thrown down onto a seat, sending her massive boobs bouncing wildly. Joy had to grab her massive bosom in an attempt to steady the uncontrollable jiggling flesh.

Joy struggled to examine the interior of the truck, given the low lighting. After a few seconds, her eyes adjusted, and Joy could see her environment. She was sat on a red leather bench that ran the entire length of the truck, with one bench on either side of the truck. There was a dim blue LED light overheard, which provided the barest of illumination. Joy glanced down at the bare floor and wailed as her vision was obstructed by her newly enhanced breasts that now stood firmly atop her chest.

Chip got out of the truck and locked the doors. She heard Chip's footsteps as he walked around the truck and opened the door of the driver's seat. The door was closed with a slam, and she heard the engine roar as the truck lurched forward.

"You must be Joy," said an elderly woman, making her way from the front cabinet of the truck. "I've heard so much about you from Chip," said the woman wearing a black jacket as she sat across from Joy on the opposite bench.

"Listen, I don't know who you are, but I'm begging you, please, let me leave. I won't say anything. I'll leave the city. Fuck, I'll leave the country if that's what it takes. Just leave me be free!" pleaded Joy.

"Oh dear, that will not happen, we can't allow a mermaid to be wandering around in the public, it might raise some questions that our organization would rather not answer. You've enslaved enough people to know how this works, little fish," said the woman.

"To answer your question as to who I am, my name is Beck's and I am Chip's boss," continued Becks.

Joy realized that her position was hopeless. Becks and Chip had no intention of letting her go, they couldn't. Joy's existence as a mermaid was a direct threat to the continuation of the organization. Joy wiped away her tears and confronted the reality of the situation: her days as a free woman were over, she would spend the rest of her life as a helpless, big titted mermaid sex slave in captivity and bondage.

"What will happen to me?" asked Joy, sniffling.

"You are heading to the middle east," said Becks matter-of-factually.

"Where in the middle east?" asked Joy.

"Does it matter to you?" laughed Becks. Joy shook her head to signal that it did not.

"Oh, don't look so glum. Your life isn't over. If I was your age and looked like you, I'd be thrilled! You're going to spend the rest of your life fucking and sucking, being an object of desire!" said Becks. "Now strap in," said Becks, "we have quite the journey ahead of us."

Epilogue

Six Months Later - Somewhere in the Middle East

Chip exited the car and thanked the driver. The temperature was excoriating, and Chip dabbed at his brow to wipe away some of the sweat. He was standing outside a large and impressive mansion. He walked over to the front gate and pressed the buzzer to introduce himself to security.

"Hi-ya, this Chip to see Mr. Habib," said Chip into the intercom embedded into the wall beside the gate.

After a brief pause, there was a buzzing sound and the gate opened. Chip walked into the compound of the mansion and began to walk up the hill towards the house. Part of the organization's services included Chip checking on new slaves. If their owners weren't satisfied, the slaves would be disciplined and made even more subservient before being returned. Chip walked past a group of security guards who ushered him through another set of security doors before he finally reached the backyard, and what an area of beauty it was.

The ground was covered in pristine artificial grass, with tall palm trees overhead that blocked out the worst of the sun. There were a series of tiled steps that led to a beige tiled area of the garden, beside which there was a pool. Chip saw Mr. Habib relaxing in one of the lounge chairs beside the pool and he made his way over to him.

"Mr. Chip, it is a pleasure to see you again, my brother," said Mr. Habib as he stood up from his chair and greeted Chip with a warm hug. "I trust you had a comfortable flight? You like the weather, eh? I suppose not. You Americans aren't accustomed to this heat in the States, no?" said Habib clapping Chip on the back.

"I had a pleasant flight, Mr Habib, and no, we don't have the luxury of getting this incredible heat in the US, at least not from the part of the country that I live in anyway," said Chip.

Chip and Mr. Habib exchanged some more small talk between them before Chip broached the purpose of his visit. Mr. Habib insisted Chip take a seat next to him, and the two men began their discussion.

"As you may or may not know," started Chip, "as part of our customer services, the Organization conducts a six-month check-up on our merchandise to ensure that you are happy with our product."

"I am aware of this," replied Mr. Habib, pouring himself a drink from a decanter that was beside him on the table.

"Can I inquire as to the subservience of your purchase?" asked Chip, careful to use his corporate language.

This elicited a chuckle from Mr. Habib, who then took another swig of his drink.

"The first two months she was a feisty bitch," laughed Mr. Habib. "I enjoyed breaking her though, so it was no trouble for me."

"I see," said Chip, "and is she still giving you trouble?"

"Why don't you see for yourself," said Mr Habib with a grin on his face. "Joy," roared Mr Habib, "get over here."

Chip looked at the adjacent pool and saw Joy, sitting on the opposite end of the pool glaring at him. Her impressive breasts were visible as she dipped into the water and began to swim towards them. Chip felt a bulge form in his pants as he watched his former colleague swim.

Joy made it to their side of the pool and pulled herself out of the water and looked at Mr. Habib with her deep brown eyes. She looked exactly as Chip remembered her looking: green mermaid tail that ended just below her bellybutton and enormous breasts that protruded proudly from her chest. The only thing that had changed about her was her skin was more tanned, presumably due to all the time she was spending outside beside the pool, and her hair had grown much longer.

"Joy, come here sweetie," instructed Mr. Habib. Joy crawled along the floor and pulled herself up and sat on the chair next to Mr. Habib. He pulled her closer and into his embrace.

"Look at the fucking melons on this one," laughed Mr Habib as he grabbed her breasts and mauled them with his large hands. "I remember the first time I saw them. I thought her back would break from hauling these tits around! But she proved me wrong. This one is stronger than she looks!" said Mr. Habib, once again laughing.

Joy smiled seductively at Mr. Habib as he groped her ample bosom, and then he placed a wet, sloppy kiss against her mouth.

"Now, I will need to attend to some business. I shall be back momentarily. In the meantime Mr. Chip, you are free to talk with the mermaid all you like. Maybe you two can catch up, I'm told there is some history between you two."

There was an awkward silence between them as Mr. Habib stood up and walked back towards the house. Joy continued to smile seductively at Chip, glancing furtively toward the house. Once Mr. Habib was out of sight, Joy's expression changed to one of terror.

"Chip, please, I'm begging you - take me back with you! I'll do whatever you want. I'll be your sex slave! You can''t leave me here, this man is absolutely crazy. He fucks me constantly, and I can never leave the pool. I've tried to escape a few times, but I never make it out of the yard. The guards always find me. Even if I could escape this place, I'd die from the heat - we are hundreds of miles from the nearest city for help."

Chip leaned forward in his chair and looked at Joy, trying not to sexualize her.

"Joy, there is nothing I can do for you, you know that," started Chip. "My advice is don't disobey your master, or try escape. Trust me, the rehabilitation programs can be quite horrific. You think sucking his dick is bad? Come back and talk to me after you have sucked the hundreds of cocks that the Organization will make you suck to beat you into submission. Honestly, you could have had it a lot worse," continued Chip, "I mean look at this place - it's practically a palace! Just imagine that you are some fantastical princess, and Mr. Habib is your Prince Charming."

Joy curled up her tail hiding her massive breasts, and looked back towards the pool.

"You were my last hope," said Joy sadly. "I guess I'm going to live the rest of my life as nothing more than a mermaid sex toy, subject to the whims of this man."

There was nothing more that needed to be said between the two former colleagues then. Chip felt a deep sense of sadness, but knew that there was nothing he could do for her.

"Now, where were we?" said the booming voice of Mr Habib. He sat down on the lounge chair and pulled Joy back into his embrace again, and played with her large nipples.

"So I take it you are happy with your merchandise?" asked Chip.

"Absolutely brother," replied Mr. Habib as he continued to stroke her nipples in a circular motion. "She is exactly what I wanted: a real life mermaid with huge titties, the perfect slave, aren't you sweetie?" asked Mr Habib.

"Yes master," said Joy seductively, although her voice quivered slightly as she spoke. Chip figured it was probably because of her last chance of escape having vanished.

"Why don't you get your ass back into the pool," ordered Mr. Habib. Joy obeyed and slid off the chair, not looking at Chip as she crawled back to the edge of the pool. Chip watched as she sat on the edge of the pool for a moment, her large breasts visible from behind, before she plummeted into the depths of the pool. She resurfaced a moment later, and swam towards the far end of the pool and pulled herself out of the water and lay on her back beside the pool, clearly defeated and depressed.

Joy watched as Chip and Mr Habib shook hand, and Chip took his leave off the backyard. She knew she would never see Chip again in her life. He would go back to the States and continue with his evil work and never think of his former partner again.

Joy on the other hand, was going to spend the rest of her life as a mermaid sex toy for this Middle Eastern businessman. She would never see her boyfriend again, or her family. She was sure that the Organization had already faked her death and covered up her disappearance.

Joy stared up at the sky, and shifted uncomfortably on her back. The huge tits made sleeping exceedingly difficult for her. She stared down at her massive mammories and wished that they weren't there, they made her feel like such a slut. She flapped her green tail uselessly as she lay on her back. They could have at least given her a bra, thought Joy, as she felt herself drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Wakey-wakey," said Mr Habib. Joy opened her eyes to see the business man completely naked, his bulging stomach wobbling as he held his enormous dick in his right hand and stroked it. Joy went to sit up, afraid of what would happen if she didn't obey his command.

Instead she was instructed to lay still, she could go back to sleep. Joy closed her eyes, but she could hear the flapping of his skin as he continued to masturbate over her body. Eventually she felt a hot liquid spray all over massive chest, and she laid still. Mr. Habib laughed and told her to clean up, and she felt herself being kicked into the pool beside her. As Joy sank in the water, she knew deep down that she deserved this for what she had done to all those women that she had enslaved in the past. She knew she was not a good person, and that she would get no redemption. This was her life from now until her death, and she had to make peace with that. She was now a creature of myth - a mermaid. A mermaid called Joy.