Joy and Her Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it, looked at the other girls as they were all nodding yes, so I said "I've got just two questions, why don't any of you leak cum?"

They all laughed and in unison and said, "Because we're so hungry for it."

I questioned, "Joy, you said, chance, and, most of the time?"

Joy bowed her head a little and said, "Yes, a chance to heal. The first time will heal and will leave them wanting more of you. The second time will change them to look like us, and be seriously lusting for you all the time. The third time, she will be bonded to you like us, nearly uncontrollably lusty for you, like us."

Joy paused. She was repeating herself for some reason. So I asked, "Most of the time?"

She said, "When you put your seed into something living, those bio-nanites activate. That is why we really do not leak. And yes, we really are hungry for it also. I know that one of us will leak and will wake up a stone that becomes a sister."

Joy looked thoughtful for a moment, and then said, "If there is someone that you want their destiny to be with us, we could leak and expose that someone to your active bio-nanites. This is that most-of-the-time moment, but the most effective way is for you to put it in."

I giggled a little and then looked to Joy and said, "The wish sounds good. Do it."

Joy said, "Remember, sisterhood is now three injections. You had it easy bonding with us."

I was dumb founded, easy? First a stalker, second rapped me, third was a tiger, forth was a killer succubus, fifth was an easy going fairy.

Everyone was looking a little sheepish as Joy said, "Master, we all heard what you just thought. I speak for us all when I say that we are sorry the way we treated you when we first met, well, except Aurora. We see the real you, the outside and the inside. We love you and we loved you before we were bound. Letha and I loved you while we were a mist. We could not smell you then. Vanessa knew you as the hansom computer tech, and you always had a way with animals and children alike."

Joy took a deep breath, then continued, "Yes, children are the most sensitive to the inside spirit. Sapphire and your own children are the best examples. Your children worry about you. I've just been inside Sapphire's mind. Her love for you is more than just a childhood love and I can now tell you why."

I looked at her with a surprised look. Joy said, "You have heard several of my sisters talking about a messenger. That messenger was an angel from the Creator. Sapphire and the angel are one and the same. Sapphire died before she was born. The angel became the life that you know as Sapphire. When you bind with her, her angel powers and mind will fully awaken and she will know everything that she is. The young eighteen year old girl that you know is real. That will not change regardless of what you decide. She was put here, in your way like the rest of us, to join us. She has intense love for you because the angel part needs you to awaken her, to bind with you, and to help us."

Everyone became still. I sat, thinking, 'WOW'. To heal Sapphire, to claim her as one of Joy's sisters, to have an angel, a communications link to the Creator. I've always considered Sapphire my angel, even though she wasn't my own daughter. I considered all these ladies, my angels, even Letha.

Everyone was too silent. I thought that they were all listening to me again, as if I was talking out loud, because Letha came up to me like a little girl wanting hugs and kisses.

Now keep in mind that Letha is no little girl. She is tall, seven and a half feet tall, barefoot, and built like the pro-wrestler Chyna. She picked me up in a hug, putting me nose to nose with this beautiful dream. She started crying, kissing me, and kept repeating the phrases, "You love us, you love me, you think me an angel, I love you, Love you more than you could ever know."

I decided to just go with it until she calmed a bit, so I wrapped my arms over her shoulders, around her neck just enough so that she wasn't holding all my weight and kissed her back, when I could.

She finally calmed down enough to let me down and she said thank you.

I had to think of work and what next and my mind went to Sapphire. What was I going to do? Sex with a horny virgin teenager? What would her dad, Bob, think?

Vanessa spoke up with, "Babysitter. Her dad owns the company you work for, and you two are good friends. Have you ever babysat her when her mom and dad traveled, you know, business trips?"

I had to say, "Yes. Last time was back before my trip to Africa. Bob went there to finalize the details. He took his wife with him to make it a working vacation. I had Sapphire here for about a week."

Vanessa grinned, then exclaimed, "You're single, no woman for fifteen years, and you've had a hot and lusty teen under the same roof? Just the two of you? You've got to give us the dirt!"

Everyone else had a confused look on their face. Then I felt Joy in my head. It only took a second when I saw Joy's lips turn into a big 'O', then everyone else did the same. They looked at Vanessa, then me and in unison said, "Yes, tell us."

So I did. I said, "Bob asked me to babysit Sapphire. I said OK. At the time, she liked me but had just broken up with her boyfriend. He had been a jerk in the way he dumped her. So I said yes. She was a senior in high school. So our schedules worked. She was in school while I was at work. Her school was on my way to work, so I dropped her off and picked her up from school."

I took a deep breath and continued, "Anyway, she was depressed from the breakup. I wanted to cheer her up, so we went out on a few dates. We had fun. Eating out, at the movies, even at the arcade, out at night looking at the stars she saw her first meteor shower. After seeing the shower, she held my arm close and tight and leaned her head into my upper arm."

This was bringing up memories I had not thought of in a while. "It felt good to have a loving woman hanging onto my arm. Something happened that night of the meteor shower because after that, she didn't want to leave my side. Even sleeping at night, she had to sleep with me, said she was scared being alone. Each night she was sleeping closer to me so much that the last few nights she was hugging me or had to have me hugging her. There for a while I slept with the thought that she was my wife. When her mom and dad got home I sat down with her and made her promise that she told no one about the way we slept. Granted, no one would understand that we were only sleeping when we slept together. She agreed, but warned me that I would be her first when she got old enough. Then after that, every time I saw her, she would attack me and kiss me as long and as hard as was publically possible."

Thoughtfully, I said, "I remember two months ago, at her birthday party, walking to her house, she came running and launched herself at me. I caught her in midair with her arms and legs wrapping around me in a tight embrace, face to face, and she said, "Soon my love, soon. I have this itch that only you can scratch." She planted a good soul searching kiss on me and let me go before her parents could see. She's graduated from high school and has had her eighteenth birthday, so now I guess that this angel business will mean that she'll make me her first after all."

I realized I was rambling along and stopped myself when Letha started pushing herself onto my cock. Joy was on one side of me, Trisha was on the other, Vanessa was against my back and I saw one of her coils wrapping around all of us at waist level. I was trapped in my own re-sized shower. Vanessa tightened up her coils pushing Letha completely onto my cock with my thumbs jammed into the wet spots of Joy and Trisha.

My brain does crazy things once in a while because the first thing that came into mind was, where was Aurora? Then I felt her, on my ear. I've got this mole on the edge of my ear and it felt like she was humping it.

Letha orgasmed first. She was screaming and crying from it. She was yelling that she had to get off the cock or pass out. She was able to slide off just as Vanessa's tail end opened up and slid over my cock end. It was the snake's vagina. It somehow got under Letha and took over my cock from Letha. Now Letha's pussy was sliding on Vanessa's tail which was sliding on my cock.

Until now, I had lasted only a minute or two with these ladies, but I knew that I was lasting a little longer, almost ten minutes this time, so with all this girl flesh and wet body parts rubbing all over me, combined with the feeling on my cock, I started grunting and coming, pumping rope after rope of cum into Vanessa, setting her off on an orgasm. Our moans set off Joy, Aurora, and Trisha's orgasms, which in turn set Letha off again and this time, she was drawing energy.

After we all relaxed and Vanessa changed back to being all woman, I said to Joy, "The three injections, I like it. To be able to heal without binding, to be able to permanently change the way someone looks without binding, or to bind the few that will be your sisters. Let's do it. I so wish."

I didn't feel any different, but the girls all sprouted the biggest smiles and grins I had ever seen. Then they started licking their lips. I got the feeling that I was the only course on their menu again. Trisha was the first to talk, saying, "Tasty looking."

I backed up against the shower wall with my hands out, like I could stop these hungry vixens advancing on me for a second time. Self-preservation kicked in as I yelled "Stop!"

I was shocked, they stopped. "Ladies, as much as I would like to find out who the winner would be, I need to get something to eat and get to work. Please help me do this."

Vanessa spoke first, "I call kitchen duty, Trisha, and Aurora, follow me. Joy, you and Letha get our lovely and tasty Master dressed, and see if you guys can get that tasty sausage of his into his pants, And no tasting or partaking until he gets home after work. OK?"

Too many smiles turned upside down, but Joy and Letha started to grin again as soon as the others left. Grabbing me by my arms, they took me to the bedroom. I landed on the bed, on my back, and Letha jumped on me, sinking my cock all the way in and saying something about getting her breakfast.

It didn't take too many minutes of bouncing before I started feeding my cum to Letha's pussy. It felt oh so good in her. I could feel that not only was my cum feeding her but my energy was feeding her also. Her pussy was sucking harder and harder. I could understand men dying with a smile on their face. I had mine on, knowing she couldn't kill me by taking my energy because I could feel more coming in as well.

Joy brought us back by saying, "Letha, you've got to stop. Master needs to get some food too, and we need to get him clothed for work!"

Letha, jarred from her feeding frenzy, she started rubbing her belly like she had just ate a large meal, moaned and said "OK. Mmmmmm breakfast was good, and I've taken care of Master's tasty member so that it will fit now." Standing up, she released and revealed my limp, wet cock.

Joy grinned at me while holding my business clothes. "This will be easier my way," Joy said as she blinked. I was still lying on the bed, but now dressed.

"Ok. Let's get him downstairs before your hunger returns." Joy said smiling to Letha.

Letha replied as they took me downstairs saying, "That was a good feed. No man has ever fed me anywhere near half that much and lived. He's up and around like he just did twenty pushups. He is definitely a keeper, sister. I'm now as tightly bound to, and in love with him as you are and for my life also. I can sense that the others are close to the same level."

The other girls were downstairs already eating breakfast.

Vanessa was already dressed for her zoo job.

Trisha was marveling at the way Vanessa had prepared all the food. Her first comment was, "Does it always taste this good hot?"

Aurora was eating as fast and as much as the others "Mmmmm Food!" it was her first meal in a very long time.

I sat down and a plate of ham, scrambled eggs, and shredded potatoes was pushed in front of me with a second plate of pancakes with some nice thick syrup came next to it. The coffee was nice and hot, with the juice nice and cold. I was starved as I said grace, then dug in.

Letha also sat down to eat. Everyone stopped and looked at her. She looked back at everyone and said, "What! Can't I eat normal food too?"

Everyone started to laugh and went back to eating.

Vanessa, while eating, got a call from work.

I asked her about the call. Vanessa said, "I called earlier telling work that I was OK and that I'd be into work. Third shift must have called in the first shift supervisor, knowing what happened yesterday, and knew I should have been dead. They want to know what happened, and what happened to the missing python. They also want me to get a medical exam, and take the rest of the week off to recover. What am I going to do? I can't have an exam; I don't know what they'll find! I know that the python and I are in the same body now and that I can let it out part way or all the way. I haven't even checked myself out yet to see exactly what's it like under my skin!"

Aurora spoke up quietly saying, "I can help."

The room got silent. Vanessa simply asked, "How?"

Aurora continued with, "You said you needed to see under your skin, right? Well, back before the Magi sealed me up with Letha, I use to heal animals and some humans. I could look inside their bodies and see what was wrong without opening the skin up. With my magic, I could heal broken bones and fix the tubes that carried the blood. What do you need to see?"

Vanessa replied, "I need to see what all my bones look like and how the muscles are all connected to the bones. Can you do that?"

"Sure." Aurora replied. Then she stood up and looked at Vanessa. She then said, "Take a look through my eyes."

All of a sudden I, and I think everyone else, was looking through Aurora's eyes. It was like looking through an x-ray machine.

I heard Vanessa gasp, and then said "You're a living x-ray machine? Incredible! Ops! This doesn't look good. I shouldn't have two spines, and the hip bones don't look rite. Wait, you guys see this? I feel it. My hips and spine are moving. Now they look ok? Everything looks like it should. Are you doing something to me?" Saying that last part to Aurora.

Aurora and Joy spoke at the same time, "Yes."

Joy spoke first, "Aurora and I are working together. I know Master that you would want Vanessa healed, or would wish it, so I sensed Aurora getting ready to fix Vanessa. I told Aurora that I would help her, and I am. What we are doing will not affect her one bit. Her transformation was not complete. Vanessa controls her transformation. She just didn't know that it was incomplete. Aurora showed what was incorrect. Vanessa corrected it with a little guidance from us. Now, can we continue?"

Vanessa spoke, "OK, Can you change the view so I can see the muscles?"

The view changed. I next saw her bones not looking like an x-ray, and then all her muscles came into view, one layer at a time. This was fantastic, watching muscles attach and grow adding layer after layer of tissue.

I saw the breast tissue form and grow, and grow. I said, "Wait, back up and go slowly. What's that big empty looking cavity in her breasts?"

I got hit in the shoulder, I think by Joy.

Joy said, "You loveable pervert, that's where all that nice milk you like is stored!"

My cock was getting hard, and someone noticed. My pants were pulled to my knees and I was tackled by a big fur coat with a pussy slamming down on my cock. I blinked and my vision cleared. What I saw, must have been Trisha in tiger form, thinking she was going to rape me. She did, kind of, I let her.

I heard laughter mingled with a tiger roar while a pussy started clamping down on my member. It was getting tighter and tighter, when all of a sudden it got so tight that I thought I was going to get it bitten off. She was roaring loudly. The rippling in that pussy set me off. I expanded and lengthened, locking myself in her pussy as I cut loose with eight or nine long ropes of cum. It felt like I was going to go forever.

I finally stopped cumming. Trisha must have passed out because she had gone completely limp and was purring loudly. I rolled her off me as the others started applauding.

It seemed that Aurora's view had changed from Vanessa to Trisha attacking me.

All four of the girls, excluding Trisha of course, said, "That was so hot. When do we get our turn?"

All I could do was reply, "Not now. I do need to get to work and make phone calls to banks to see what my grandpa left me."

Their smiles quickly turned into frowns, even Trisha, shifting into human form and coming back around, groaned, and said, "I can't have more?"

That did it. Everyone started laughing, even Trisha.

After the laughter subsided, Joy came up to me and offered her breasts to me saying, "Here, have a drink, it will help you recover. While Trisha had you on the floor, Vanessa made you some coffee. Ok, stop, so we can get my cream into your coffee thermus." I did, and took my thermus, and Joy's nipple in the other and squeezed just a little to get the cream and aim it into the coffee thermus.

I gave them all a quick kiss, or as quick as I could. I went to the side door, turned and spoke, "Vanessa, you know our world. Here's my credit card in case you need it. Don't go too far away, but the Mall is just two blocks down the road. Take everyone there so that they can see something of their new world for themselves. Take them into a few stores and explain to them what's going on in them. Get some lunch at the food court. Letha, get real food there. No soul eating, you get that only from me unless I say so. All of you stay in human form. I'll see you all about five o'clock, back here. Joy, any problems or questions from anyone, call me in here," pointing to my head.

*Vanessa Wednesday 4:00 AM.

I spent most of the night feeling Jerry's body all over, while we, my new sisters and I, took turns riding his huge cock to mutual orgasms. For every time he ejaculated into us, we orgasmed at least three times. His cock locked on to us and wouldn't let us go until he ejaculated into whoever he was knotted to at the time, which took about fifteen to twenty minutes. Don't ask why, but he lasted longer in his sleep then awake, go figure. He got a good seven hour sleep and for some reason, we didn't need much sleep, only about an hour or two.

Now Sex, in this new body of mine, with Jerry was just so mind-blowingly incredible, that words just can't describe all the feelings I had, both physically and mentally. Jerry was the only one, and I'd had many one night stands, that barely satisfied me. Last night's sex sealed, beyond any shadow of a doubt, my love for him. Sex with him, even half snake, like last night, was so awesome that no words in my vocabulary could describe it except that it was so good that I passed out.

Joy told me I didn't have a choice in that matter of loving him and wanting to be with him, to be a companion or anything else he wanted, and after sex with him yesterday in the break room, I wouldn't want any other now anyway.

This was my line of thought through the night. He slept, but his cock didn't. Joy did it to him and we all would be reaping the benefits because the rest of us really didn't need much sleep. Each of us mounted his cock at least three times, and he came each time, while he slept.

I guess I should start calling him Master. Joy says that it's a sign of respect for what he is, and what he's responsible for. We were to keep him safe, comfortable, happy, and fight by his side.