Joy and Her Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Also? Is that why I remembered my old Vampirella comic book? Because one of you was looking inside my head?"

Sapphire, sounding ashamed with herself spoke next with, "My new and improved body is so powerful, and has so many powers that, when I know what Aurora was going to do, I knew I could help, like Joy did. Joy showed me your memory of the comic book and we worked from that. Did we do this wrong?"

That explained why I didn't feel Joy's tingling in my head. Good memory. How could I ever get mad at all those sets of sad kitten eyes, because it's impossible for even two seconds of anger. Not only that, but they also didn't do anything wrong.

So why did I remember that memory at that exact moment? I don't know. It must have been because of how the vampire looked.

Vanessa cleared her throat. That sound brought me out of my thoughts and back to the reality of what I had to do next.

I started slowly shaking my head from side to side, with a not too happy face. I got up, put Sammy where I was sitting on the couch, and walked over to the vampire's body and kissed her on the lips. Vanessa, Gloria, Ann, Sapphire, and Urobach, these were the ones who were from modern times, they turned their gaze to follow me more intently than the others.

I saw them and finally said, "I can't do it to her like this! Kiss her, yes, but not have sex with her like this, to me, it would feel too much like rape. So, I figured that if Sapphire got healed with a kiss, why not her. Besides, she's in a coma. It just isn't right to heal her any other way."

Urobach came over to me and said, "I'm a good example of this group, because we all have the same kind of story, a story that says, you saved each and every one of us from death or something worse. You gave us a purpose and a reason to continue. Besides, call it destiny or whatever, I for one, am glad you came into my life, and like a wedding vow, you're stuck with us, for better or for worse, till death, and I hope, beyond."

She continued saying, "I know that it was your first wish to Joy for us to have these fantastic bodies, and God, or whoever the Great Creator is, that arranged all of this, right down to our skin and hair color, along with our abilities, not to serve you, but to help you."

With that, she got really close, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice warm loving hug, kissed me, then looked over towards the vampire and said, "Thank You. Most men would have taken advantage of her. You care, even after what she wanted to do, to us, and to you. Where were you earlier in my life?"

Sapphire spoke up with, "Uncle Jerry, when you kissed me in the hospital, I felt better almost immediately, and within the hour I felt like I could take on the world. If that kiss on the forehead worked that fast on me, how much faster will the lip kiss work?"

Before she could continue, Joy said, "This fast. She's awake. Her eyes are clear, and she is free of her vampire master. Sisters, whatever happens next, let it. This has to happen."

*End Jerry Wednesday 7:45 PM.

*Vampirella Wednesday 8:30 PM.

I woke. The last thing I remembered was being told to infect the owner of the house and scare off or kill his horde of bimbos.

We were told by my master what house Mr. Edwards lived. We watched the house for a couple of weeks when we noticed he had gotten a house keeper. We didn't see her arrive. One day he was alone with his nosey cat, and the next, he had her with him. She was a head taller than him, super busty, and impossibly beautiful in form and face. I thought I was as beautiful as you could get, but her, WOW, she put me to shame, and did it without dressing slutty.

Then more than just one, but a few girls. Then a few visitors for dinner. I had first thought to attack Friday night, but now I thought tonight to be a better idea. I chose eight good vampires to go with me. Master heard my thoughts and agreed.

I asked master once, why him. His answer was that he couldn't hear his thoughts. Master went on and said that it was a man that would defeat him and put him back into hell's deepest prison cell forever.

That night we attacked. I sent two into the air to attack anyone already outside, two, around the back, two through the front door, and two through the big picture window. I threw a stun grenade through the window.

Then the strangest thing happened. A huge tiger came out the window and ripped off the heads of two, something winged with blades all over it took two more. I heard the two that I sent out back, scream but only half of the scream came out. Two flew off, but was chased. I didn't see what happened to them.

I was the only one left, so I jumped threw the picture window into a wall of fire. The last thing I thought of was burning, painful and too hot to be normal. Then I blacked out.

I came to, thinking that if I was left alone I knew I would regenerate with a lot of time.

Then I realized that for the first time in so very long that there was no voice in my head telling me what to do. Was I back in control of my body? I was hearing young women talking to the man I was to have infected and turned.

I lay still and listened to them talk. It was sounding like he was their leader, but the tone in their voices gave a closer partnership, like that of lovers or more. They didn't sound like brainless bimbos.

There was a smell here, a very intoxicating smell. Whatever was generating that smell, I had to have it, be part of it, to be one with it. I loved that smell. Was this odor, the smell that kept the girls here?

The one girl said something about being kissed by him in the hospital, and was healed. She said that he kissed me on the lips and that she was profoundly impressed by his compassion for me, despite the fact that I wanted to kill him and seriously hurt the others. I didn't want to kill him then, just turn him into a vampire and keep his knowledge and to usher in the dawn of the great evil's takeover of this domain.

This man was to be the key, the cornerstone to this domain, to make every living thing the slave to the evil that I was just freed from. If this man was the key, then I was going to throw my lot in with this man. If he can free me from my old master's control, then I'll do everything in my power to help him. If that was what these girls were doing, then I wanted to be a part of them.

I didn't care if they knew I was awake or not any longer, the odor, I had to know it's source. I sat up and started sniffing the air to locate the source. After looking at everyone in the room, I realized he was the source.

I looked straight at him and said, "My master's commands no longer hold me. For too long I have been his slave, his puppet. Helping humans that would help his cause or killing the ones who hindered his plans to get to you, Mr. Edwards. The pain of the fire is gone. My body has been healed and my mind and soul set free."

I looked at the others, then to the fairy and continued with, "I think you, fairy, had something to do with this, the healing of my body. With a genie and an angel helping you? You are all a lot bigger than you normally should be. I can see impossibly strong muscles."

Then I looked between the two succubi, then to the white haired man and said, "You are the odd one here. You are an old male. But these fine ladies are with you, and you smell so lovely. They look like they are guarding you, for some reason. May I approach?"

I thought I'd better be polite, so I Added, "Mr. Edwards, please, may I?"

He paused, I think he was thinking about it, but said, "You May. You know my name. Would you mind introducing yourself, please?"

I was surprised. He was kind and polite. The girls all had tensed up muscles. That told me that they were here to protect him, but for some reason, held back.

I slowly came up to him, looked at the other ladies, and in one swift move, pushed him onto the floor, pulling his pants down as he fell, ripped the bottom of my suit off, and as his rear hit the floor, my vagina completely enveloped his hard cock, and then in a menacing tone I said, "Stay back, the rest of you, or I'll bite and kill him. But first I want to see if this cock of his is what keeps you lovelies here."

I started to wiggle and ride him, and he was getting bigger and harder in the process. I felt muscles that didn't belong to an old man. His cock felt like that of a teenager or young adult. I said, "My name is Vampirella. Queen of all full-blooded vampires. You are better built than I thought. An old man like you would have broken something, falling like that. And you're getting bigger inside me. It is because you like what you feel? And why are the rest of you smiling at me?"

*End Vampirella Wednesday 8:30 PM.

*Lilith Wednesday 8:50 PM.

Joy telepathically said, 'Do you think she is, how do you say it Vanessa, hooked? Trapped? Captured? Lost? When do you think she will realize she is a sister?'

Joy was making a sarcastic joke, but we all found humor in it anyway.

I spoke next with, "You know me, don't you, Vampirella? I am queen of all Succubi, and this is my first daughter Letha. In our old bodies, we were strong enough to have ended your existence. We have kept you alive for two reasons. One is to have you share all your knowledge with us, and the other, Sapphire, would you do the honors?"

*End Lilith Wednesday 8:50 PM.

*Sapphire Wednesday 8:51 PM.

I enjoyed the joke, even if it was at the new sister's expense.

I said, "Gladly. My name is Sapphire, but you may remember me better as the archangel Uriel, the destroyer of the hosts of Sennacherib, or during the plagues of old Egypt, I checked the doors for lamb's blood and did what was needed to be done. I knew of your existence in both places, but the Maker of all things, told me to not end your existence then, because you and I would meet now. I don't think I'll need to offer you what you soon will want."

I paused, letting that sink in. That was when the vampire realized that she could not escape. Uncle Jerry had her knotted to him. She didn't want to stop wiggling around and was getting aroused in the process.

I continued, "You noticed Aurora, the fairy, she is the strongest in the medical side of the art of magic. She healed most of you with only a little help from Joy and myself. The man, my Uncle Jerry, you'll want to call him Master soon, he is the one that healed the worst that we three couldn't do."

A concerned look was on the vampire's face. I went on with, "Joy is the genie's name and is the most powerful ever created, second only to the great Jinn himself, until she granted the man's wish, that is. Because of his seed, we became what we are, and are still growing more powerful with each taste of his love juice. He is the man you are currently enjoying. Joy now rivals the Master Jinn's power, and her strength will continue to increase. Around you are the most powerful creatures ever assembled in one place, and more are coming. You can live and be a part of us, or die. I think you will join us, because of him, our human Master. He really doesn't enjoy the title of master, even though he is exactly that. He is our leader. His name is Jerry Edwards. We chosen, are his companions, his army, his bodyguards, but we think that more often than not, we are his harem."

*End Sapphire Wednesday 8:51 PM.

*Jerry Wednesday 8:53 PM.

Vampirella, was feeling the effects of riding my love muscle and was starting to feel, for the first time, a real orgasm. Just as she was having hers, I let loose with six or so, good long ropes of thick white cream into her. She screamed feeling her first powerful orgasm, then fell forward onto me and passed out.

I felt the tickle again down at my crotch area. I jammed my cock up into the unconscious Vampirella in surprise, sending another series of white rope into her, and asked what was down there. She was changing, getting taller, her busts were getting bigger, and her hair was growing longer.

Vanessa got down between the two sets of legs and said, "Jerry, it's Sammy again, and she's changing, becoming human. I'll put her on the couch. If she acts the way Trisha changed, then this was her second dose of your very tasty seed."

Aurora spoke with, "I think you just gave Vampirella her third dose, less than a minute after her second one, when Sammy tickled you with her whiskers."

I thought for a second, 'Eleven? No, Vampirella, and now Sammy makes twelve. God, give me the strength.'

They all heard my thoughts and started giggling. Sapphire spoke, saying, "You already have the strength. The Creator of all, would never give you more than you can handle. Well, maybe more than you could handle with your hands." That's when they all broke out laughing.

Just as Vampirella woke, I got soft enough to slide out of her, but was still fairly hard. She got up, rolled off me, and was checking out her new body. She said, "You did more than heal my body, you altered my nice body into this powerful, gorgeous one, and I no longer have a blood thirst. Now it is a thirst for your tasty love juice. I need to taste it with my mouth. My lower lips said it was tasty."

That was when I heard a new voice saying, "Me, Me, My Alpha, now, mate me."

That was when the owner of the new voice came into view. She had the body of the others but had orange and white hair. She got on top of me, and started to put my cock into her love tunnel. It was a very tight fit. Reminding me of when Aurora tried for the first time. Then I felt it. This new girl was a virgin, and I had just broken her maidenhood. She wiggled and tried to bounce a few more times, until I was completely inside her.

She finally stopped moving. Her face got a very contented look, then she laid on top of me and started purring. That's when it hit me, this was Sammy. I asked, "Sammy?"

*End Jerry Wednesday 8:53 PM.

... The story will continue with Samantha's story

12