Joy and Pain Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after.
4.3k words
3.62
33.7k
26
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kanekai
kanekai
28 Followers

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who took the time for positive feedback to the last story. This really isn't a "cuckold" story arc, so if you are looking for hardcore humiliation, or stuff like that it probably won't suit your needs. This is about a couple that has a healthy sex life, but they were harboring their fantasies instead of sharing them. The first version did have a wife-sharing scene, and it is referenced in this story, but there isn't a MFM scene in this story. Enjoy!

*****

The images and sounds of the previous night play through my head. For a moment I think it's a dream but I realize that I'm awake and the scenes are part of my conscious thought. My wife, slept with another man with my permission. We had fantasized about it for a while, and last night fantasy turned into reality. With the visuals replaying in my mind the string of emotions follow. I feel anxious as thoughts of lust, arousal, anger, jealousy, and love bounce around in my head. I attempt to overcome the turmoil of emotions in my head with a playback of the "reclaiming" portion of the previous evening. The love we had made was tender but urgent. Her responses to me being inside of her were not present in her coupling with the stranger. The way she used her arms and legs to draw me closer to her, it was almost as if she had tried to absorb my entire body into hers. The way she looked into my eyes while I was inside her, the expression on her face as she came, the encouragement she gave me to draw our lovemaking to a close for the night wasn't rooted in lust or dirty talk. She didn't rush me to a climax. She merely said one word, "please."

We really hadn't discussed much last night, and a long shower was followed by us falling into bed. To be honest I don't know if we had spoken at all. After falling into bed, I laid on my back as she draped a leg over me and rested her head on my chest. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was her gently scratching my chest. Now here I am with vivid memories of last night playing through my head, and I'm trying to pin down exactly which emotion is at the forefront of my mind. I have a raging hard on, morning wood multiplied by a mental porno of my wife.

I let out a sigh and roll over toward the center of the bed. I open my eyes and a vision of my bride's face comes into view. Her expression is soft and she is looking into my eyes as if trying to read my thoughts. Her hazel eyes dance back and forth as she searches my face and she gently bites her lower lip. She's expecting me to say something but at the moment I am at a loss for words. She reaches a hand to my cheek and relief passes across her face when I don't pull back.

"How'd you sleep?" She asks.

"I slept great," I reply, "yourself?"

"Not too well." She whispers breaking eye contact. "I kept replaying how badly I fucked up." Her breath hitches, "I mean, you must think I'm the biggest slut..."

"Babes," I interrupt "I don't think you are a slut, we both agreed to try this. It's just when I came out of the bathroom and saw him with you again. It was different, he wasn't..."

"Fucking me?" She offers.

"Correct, it was like he was making love to you."

My wife nods as a tear falls down her cheek, "It didn't start that way, he initially grabbed my ankles and was a little rough. I told him to slow down because it kind of hurt."

"Then why did you give him another go?" I reply a bit harshly. "Or better yet tell him to stop?"

"I don't know, because I'm a slut?" she replies meekly. "Look, I was relaxing when you got up to go to the shower, and the next thing I know I'm being fucked again. I kinda of figured you would just rinse off and you'd be back out to join us in a second. After I got control of him the sex started to feel good and I just responded. I promise you love didn't have anything to do with it."

She sits up and pulls the blanket over her back and shoulders. She clutches it like a shawl at her breasts. Her head is hung and she has her legs crossed Indian style. I look at her, and I realize she isn't playing the theatrics or games that women in my past have played. Crying for effect, or pretending to be hurt to elicit a desired response from me. I can feel her pain and realize that she is suffering. To be honest, I come to the conclusion that I am not horribly mad. I had been a willing participant in this, but I still felt the need to punish her a little bit. Call me petty.

"So back to the part where you could have gotten up a showered with me, or told him to stop..." I trail off.

"Honey... can you just... yell at me?" My wife's voice cracks, "Call me a whore, tell me I'm a slut... just don't be so calm and collected."

"Huh?"

My wife looks at me. "If you were raging mad, I'd know you still cared. I could beg you to forgive me, and..." My wife sighs and hangs her head again. "Your current attitude towards me is bordering on indifference. Like you have already made up your mind to leave some slut posing as your wife."

"I never said I was..." I start.

"I lied." My wife interrupts.

"About what?"

"I lied about not knowing why I didn't tell him to stop, about not joining you in the shower." My wife spins around and sits on her heels to face me as I lay propped up on one elbow. She places her hands in her lap and fidgets with her fingers. I am about to speak when my wife holds up her hand. "Let me get through this... please."

"I didn't tell him to stop, and I am not in anyway trying to place blame, because when you didn't tell him to leave I thought things would continue. I didn't want the evening to stop. I wanted to have both of you at the same time again." She wipes tears from her eyes and continues. "I wanted us all collapsed in the bed and I wanted to wake up and fuck both of you in the morning."

"It's just that I have been so prim and proper my whole life," she states, "I've never had a one night stand, I've never had any experience sexually that could be classified as a bucket-list item. I have fantasies that I repress because I was scared. But one of my biggest fantasies was to have a threesome..." She sighs and falls on her back with her head towards my feet, and her feet next to my head.

I look down and see that she has her hands over her eyes as she begins to speak again. She has her legs crossed at the ankles and I notice that she still has on her anklet. "When I saw the toy and the ankle bracelet, I got revved up and realized that maybe you had the same fantasy. I now realize I pushed too hard to cross the finish line... and I may have lost my husband because I'm some kind of closet nympho."

I sit up and start rubbing her feet, "You aren't going to lose your husband." I tell her. "I just have a lot of emotions running through my mind, and you wanting to fuck other men..."

"I don't want to fuck other men!" My wife cries out "Well not in the purest sense of the concept..."

I look at her questioningly as she elaborates, "Honey, I turn down dick on a daily basis. If I fucked every attractive guy that propositioned me I'd never get anything done."

The comment strikes me as funny and I let out a light laugh and she giggles as well. "I was curious about a threesome before I met you, but it became a fantasy because of you! The thought of taking it from both ends intrigued me, but when it became obvious that one of the men would be the guy that I loved more than anything in the world? Sploosh! I have zero interest in a sexual fantasy being fulfilled if you aren't right there next to me."

"Or at least in the same hotel room." I mumble. I instantly regret saying it when I see her expression. But she doesn't get angry and just replies, "I deserve that barb and any other. You gave me my fantasy and..."

"I'm sorry." I interject. "To be honest, it was incredibly hot to see you so horny. After I came, there was some regret and jealousy, but replaying everything in my mind now... and with your explanation... It was hot."

I start rubbing up her legs, and she sits up on her elbows and lets out a deep sigh. She cocks her head at me and gives me a lopsided grin. "What was so hot about it?" She asks as she comes up on her knees and slowly starts pulling the blanket towards my feet.

"It was hot seeing you bent over sucking his cock. I had a great view from behind. Your stockings, your sexy ass, your head bobbing up and down. I could see you taking him in your mouth from between your legs. I could see your breasts swaying, and when you started playing with your pussy it was all I could do to not rip your panties off and fuck the hell out of you!"

"I really wished you would have honey." She purrs as she takes my cock in her hand. "Why didn't you?"

"I don't think I would have lasted."

"That's right, you could barely take a turn in my mouth." She teases as she sticks out her tongue and slaps my cock on it. "I was hoping you would let me suck on you until someone demanded to fuck my pussy."

She leans forward and takes me in her mouth for a few seconds. "Was that your favorite part?" She asks before resuming her oral ministrations.

"Uh uh," I moan, "My favorite part was when you were straddling my face and sucking him." My wife moans around my shaft and I notice one of her hands move back between her legs as she replays the events in her mind. "The view was amazing, seeing your tits bounce as you ground your pussy on my face. Hearing you moan as you sucked his cock. Feeling the stockings on your thighs against my face, especially when you clenched your thighs as you came."

My wife releases my dick from her mouth and says breathlessly, "I was so fucking wet, I am surprised I didn't drown you. By the way that was my favorite part too."

"Why?'

She moves up my body and puts a knee on either side of my head. She doesn't sit down on my face and keeps her pussy just out of licking range. She is excited and I see her clit is filled with blood as she gently rubs it. Her pussy is so beautiful and I am dying to get a taste of it. I start to lift my head off the bed to taste her, but she places a palm on my forehead keeping me in place.

"Because it felt like I was dominating you." She hisses as she slides a finger into her body.

"You want to dominate me?" I ask.

"Sometimes," she answers as she brings her pussy down to my lips, "most of the times I want you to be in control, but every now and then I want to run the show."

I would have continued the conversation but my wife is all but fucking my face. She is leaning slightly forward with one hand grasping the headboard and one hand doing its best to try and scalp me.

"There are sometimes when I want my husband to be forceful with me. To throw me on a random piece of furniture, push my skirt up, rip my panties off, grab my throat, pull my hair and use me like a cheap slut."

News to me I thought. We have a pretty healthy sex life, about 3 times a week, but I never really knew my wife would entertain rough clothes ripping sex. Our routine was typically verbalized and then after a sex committee was convened clothes started coming off. There has been an occasional tickle fight that leads...

"However, every now and then I want to use my husband's body to satisfy my carnal desires." She hisses as she rocks her hips back and forth. "That's it baby, lick my naughty pussy till she cums all over your face."

In between my hair being ripped out from the roots and her thighs threatening to crack my skull like a walnut, I realize that my wife was about to have the orgasm of her life. I gently suck her clit between my lips and flick my tongue back and forth over it as fast as I can. I feel her very wet pussy contracting on my chin as my wife reaches her zenith.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" She cries.

Well if the neighbors aren't up they are now, I think. My wife usually isn't this vocal, she is very responsive but she usually doesn't make the fake porno sounds when she is cumming. Not that she was faking this. She slides off my chin and looks down at me. "Did I mention fuck?" She laughs as she falls off to the side.

"So I guess I have just been dominated?" I chuckle.

"That you have my dear," my wife replies as she takes a swipe and slaps my very hard cock. "But never fear, I am a kind and caring tyrant and I shall vanquish that hard cock once I catch my breath."

"Well that is probably a good thing, as I have to piss like a racehorse." I state as I jump off the bed.

"Honey, we need to work on your pillow talk." My wife giggles as I walk to the bathroom.

After I relieve myself I exit the bathroom to find my wife brushing her teeth. She hands me my toothbrush and I start brushing. After she rinses she hops up on the counter and sits with her legs crossed as I finish brushing. I spit into the sink and ask, "You mentioned fantasies plural?"

"Nuh uh big boy, you got one of mine now I get one of yours," my wife coos, "I think that is the way we should work this. You show me yours I'll show you mine?" She uncrosses her legs and seductively shows me her pussy as she bounces her eyebrows playfully. "So tell me what you want naughty boy."

"Anything?" I ask in a boyish voice.

"Well, I want you to share your desires with me, and I want to share mine." My wife answers, "If it is something we are interested in exploring..."

I see my trousers lying on the bathroom counter and an idea comes to mind. I reach for my pants and slowly start pulling the belt from the loops. "You know, you were a very naughty girl last night."

My wife licks her lips and slides off the counter. She turns to face the mirror and leans down till her breasts touch the marble. She folds her arms and rests her head on them. "I'm sorry baby, I couldn't help myself. My kitty was all wet and I didn't think one cock was going to get the job done."

I step towards her and place a hand on the small of her back. She props herself up on her elbows and looks at me through the mirror. She arches her back and wiggles her ass at me. "Are you going to punish me for being a naughty girl?"

I swat her ass lightly with the belt and she giggles. "You wife fucks and sucks another man like a bitch in heat and that's all you got?"

By her facial expression I can tell it isn't a taunt, it is an invitation to give her an actual lick with the belt. I don't give her everything I have but there's a solid smack when the leather makes contact with her firm ass. Her knees buckled slightly and she has a sharp intake of breath. "Ugh." Her eyes are squeezed shut and I see her teeth as she winces.

She opens her eyes and looks at my reflection in the mirror. She has a smoldering expression on her face and her breathing is a little heavy when she replies with a simple "One."

I raise my eyebrows as we look at each other's reflection. She gives her hips a slight sway and closes her eyes. I let another stroke fly with just a little more heat on it. "Ahhh..." she moans through clenched teeth as she raises up on her tip toes, "TWO!"

I look down and notice the last one left a red mark across both cheeks and I gently take the belt and run it over her ass. She puts her heels back on the floor and looks over her shoulder at me, "No harder than that honey."

I give her a nod in acknowledgement, but state "My wife lets another man between her legs and then tells me not to spank her ass too hard?"

I take another swipe at her ass with the belt, but this time there is considerably less velocity. "Three." My wife says in a mocking tone. Her verbalizations are giving me a great indicator as to her desired comfort level with the belt. I reach back and let the next one fly. When it makes contact my wife lifts one of her sexy little feet off the ground and I notice the toes are curled. "Four."

She's breathing considerably harder now and looking back at me in the mirror with a heated expression. I set the belt on the counter and run a finger along her slit. She bends her knees and lets out a moan. I notice that she is wet and slide a finger into her. "Did you like having his cock inside you baby?"

"Yes." She replies.

When I get her reply I remove my finger and slap her ass fairly hard. "Ungh... FIVE!"

"Yes what?" I ask in mock anger.

My wife grins as she says, "Yes sir," in a girlish voice.

I rub her ass as I formulate my next question. "Are you going to fuck him again?"

She deliberately pauses answering and playfully wiggles her butt. SMACK!

"SIX!" She cries, and then "No sir."

I run my hands up the inside of her thighs and over her pussy. "Not unless you want me to fuck him again sir." She says tauntingly. "While I suck your cock of course..."

That little minx, I swatted her again with a bit more behind it. "FUCK!! OWWEE..." my wife reaches back with one hand and rubs her ass. "Seven," she mumbles.

"Do you like having two cocks at once?" I ask as I take her hand and place it back on the counter.

"Yes sir." My wife replies as I move my hand back between her legs. "As long as one of those two cocks is yours."

I swat her again twice in rapid succession, one on each cheek. "EIGHT! NINE!" My wife hisses.

"Was his cock better than mine?" I ask.

"No sir it..." She pauses and clenches her ass as I bring my arm back for another swing. "It wasn't better, it was different. Yours is longer but his was a little thicker."

I move my hand back to her sex. She is absolutely drenched now.

"I think my naughty little wife is enjoying her punishment." I tease her clit and she gives me a moan.

"You could fuck my pussy sir."

"How is that punishment?" I ask.

"You could fuck her hard sir." My wife responds in a tone that borders on pleading.

"Hmmm. I don't think that is punishment." I have something in mind, but I am a little hesitant. We are treading in new waters here and I don't know how my wife will respond. I slide my finger out of her pussy and run it over her asshole. "You know there is one thing I could fuck that might be punishment." I state as I look in the mirror to gauge my wife's reaction.

My wife takes a deep breath and bites her lower lip. She catches my gaze in the mirror and makes a motion with her head to get me to step behind her.

"Sir, no man has had my ass before." I catch a bit of fear in her tone, but I realize her consent when she doesn't break character.

"But you were a naughty girl right?" I ask.

"Yes sir."

"You let another man fuck your naughty little cunt?" Since we are breaking new ground her why not say the C word? I rub my cock up and down her slit to lube up.

"Yes sir." My wife smiles at the choice of wordage.

"So isn't it only fair that you give your husband access to virgin territory?"

"Yesssss... unh... SIR!" my wife grunts as I press the head of my cock into her ass.

The expressions on my wife's face are priceless. Her mouth is open and her lips are pulled back. Her brow is knit and her eyes are mere slits. I monitor her closely as I attempt to work my cock into her very tight virgin asshole. I can tell it hurts her a little but she keeps making eye contact in the mirror to let me know that she wants to continue. I'm about half way in when I notice a tear run down her cheek and I almost call it. As I start to withdraw my wife stops me. "Don't," she tells me, "I want it, just go slow."

I start moving in and out slightly and the moisture from her pussy starts making entry easier. I finally sink into her balls deep and she lets out a triumphant moan.

"TEN!" she exclaims as she clenches her ass and rocks it into me.

I smile as I continue the role-play. "So my naughty little slut, how does it feel to have a cock in your ass?"

"I think this form of punishment is a failure as well sir." My wife says as she slides a hand between her legs to play with herself. "This is the only cock that will ever be in my ass though, so cut the anonymous 'a cock' stuff." If you have ever seen your wife give you air quotes while your dick is in her ass you can relate to the fact that I almost had to roll on the floor and laugh. However, I maintained my composure and told her, "it better be." She starts to moan and push back into me as I pick up a little speed. I can feel that she has slid a finger or two into her snatch and it makes her ass that much tighter.

kanekai
kanekai
28 Followers
12