Joy and Pain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all sense of punishment now out the window my wife looks over her shoulder at me, "did you like watching him fuck my pussy baby?"

"I did" I reply. She could have asked me if I like root canals at this point in time and I would have told her yes, but it wasn't a lie, I did like watching her.

"You watched as another man's cock slid into your wife's wet fucking pussy! You watched and that's what made it so hot baby..." my wife moans as she now actively fucks back into me, "I was performing for you, I loved seeing you look at me with lust in your eyes. It wasn't about him baby. It was about sharing it with you. I spent most of the time watching you honey, seeing you stroking your cock made me so wet. I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth while he was in my pussy."

"Oh fuck." I knew her dirty talk meant she was getting close. "Baby did you liked sucking my dick while he fucked you?"

"Oh god, honey he was giving me a good pounding and pushing your cock into my mouth. I could see how horny you were looking at me getting fucked. When I felt his cock shoot into my pussy I came so hard... I tried to get your cock to come in my mouth at the same time but you were stingy."

I was really laying into her ass now and she continued, "I'm about to cum now baby, give me a load in my virgin ass. Cum with me baby."

I think I almost blacked out when I shot my jizz into my wife. She collapsed on the counter and I leaned back into the wall.

"Well that was different." My wife laughed as she turned around and walked into my arms. I was embracing her as if she was a plague survivor and she looks up a little concerned until she sees my childish 'uh little grossed out we had butt sex' face.

"Shower?" She says as she grabs my hand and leads the way.

"You gonna join me this time?" I ask in a light tone.

"I will if you promise to 'punish' me again later."

It was in the shower that my wife revealed her next fantasy...

12