Joy and Ray and the Music Lessons

Story Info
Joy and Ray, Music Lessons, Evolve.
838 words
4.2
2.3k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy

Ray had met Joy online through a game. She started chatting to him.

She said she liked his username.

Ray guessed she was a she. It was not obvious from the username.

He was enjoying the games and the amusing chat. They made each other laugh.

Anyway after some time, Ray asked to see a photo of her as the profile photo. He liked what he saw.

He guessed she must be about 45.

She asked how old he was. Ray said 55.

I'm 58, she says.

Wow! He thought. That can't be right.

After a few months of playing and finding out a bit about one another Joy decides to take up the offer of music lessons from Ray.Joy wanted to learn a new skill during a wind down year to her retirement.

Ray lived 30 minutes drive away. The lesson was booked and on the day Ray was waiting and thought she will look a lot older than her profile photo. That photo will be old.

There was a knock.

Ray was looking forward to meeting her in the flesh.

He opens the door. Wow! He is in shock. She looks amazing. He can't believe she is better in the flesh than in the photo. His heart races. His mouth dries up. He tries to act normal.

He knows her already through the chat but seeing her has discombobulated him.

I can't believe she makes me feel this way.

Joy hugs him. It's so lovely to meet you, at last.

She smells so good. Her touch was electrifying. He is tingling

Can I have water, she asks.

He pours water for the both of them.

He is calmer now.

Joy felt it too. There was a spark.

She was hoping it would not be a letdown. Real life and the internet, well, sometimes the reality is disappointing.

She was not disappointed. He was 6 foot, muscular, tanned. He smelled good. He had a beautiful smile and kind eyes.

Ray thought she is so tiny. He started to think of other things too but Joy was here for music lessons.

She had told him she had no experience. He said he was a patient and good teacher.

He started her on the piano. She had bought an electric one and he said she should practice at home.

She seemed to be picking it up. He was pleased.

They still played their online game.

Ray and Joy both looked forward to the weekly lesson.

Every week he watched her every move, not just playing the piano.

He looked at her clothes, her shoes. He imagined her without them whilst he was sleeping. He was having very pleasant dreams.

During the lessons, Joy and Ray were very relaxed with each other.

One day, Ray suggested they play a duet. They sat side by side. Their bare arms touched occasionally. They both felt the thrill of their flesh on one another. They managed to get to the end of the piece.

At the end of it, Ray takes Joy to the sofa. Joy, I can't teach you any more.

Why? She asks.

I can't teach you because I want you so much and we are both married to other people, he says.

Joy starts to cry.

Ray holds her. He holds her head against his chest. He loves the smell of her beautiful curls. She is so tiny in his arms. She turns her tear stained face up to his. He wipes a tear away. Her skin is so clear, so soft. He kisses her on the lips.

The kiss was so soft, and gentle, and loving. Joy loved it.

She kissed him. She ran her fingers through his hair, down the back of his neck and onto his shoulders.

He stroked her arm. The skin was so smooth. He was getting excited.

Joy could see and feel him.

She had to touch.

She asks, can I touch you?

Yes, Ray replies. He unzips.

She puts her hand on him. He was hot.

She gets him to stand and removes all his clothing. She just looks.

Gazes in awe at him. Her eyes widen, taking in the beautiful view.

Wow, what a gorgeous cock.

It's a good girth, a wonderful shape, and colour.

She gasps.

She can see a bead of precum on his tip. She licks it off.

It is replenished. She takes his cock and slides her hand up and down the shaft. Takes his glans in her mouth.

He groans.

One hand goes to his balls and massages. She slides her hand further back and presses. He thrusts into her. She feels his balls retract.

He spurts his spunk into her mouth.

She beckons him to sit. She sits on him and kisses him emptying her mouth into his.

Ray can't believe what has just happened.

They both have to get home.

I'll see you at the same time next week, Joy.

He doubts if there will be any music being played at next week's lesson.