Joy and Ray

Story Info
Young couple's adventure.
2.8k words
4.32
15.3k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy and Ray were childhood sweethearts. They had a loving, affectionate relationship, and had never been unfaithful, in fact neither of them had ever been with anyone else. Although their sex life was fulfilling, they liked to talk of spicy things and were always titillated by their "naughty" chats.

Even though they had spicy chats on occasion, they never watched porn or anything like that. Joy was very interested in art and literature and often visited galleries. One day she came home after visiting an exhibition my Robert Mapplethorpe the American photographer.

Over a glass of wine before dinner Joy told Ray of a photograph of a black policeman she had seen at the exhibition, Joy described the photograph to Ray and that she couldn't believe it. "His penis was as big as my forearm and he wasn't even erect!" she laughed. Joy was very petite with a lovely slim body and ample breasts, she could have easily have made a career from modelling as she also had a beautiful face.

That night as they were relaxing on the lounge together, Ray asked Joy if she'd have liked to have seen the black policeman in reality. She laughed and they teased each other playfully. Eventually they went up to bed and as Ray had an early start the next day, he promptly fell asleep. Joy started thinking about the policeman, more specifically about his manhood, wondering what it would look like fully erect, how his girth would feel pulsing in her hand. Her thoughts started to arouse her, she could feel her juices starting to flow and had to take her mind off it. She soon also fell asleep.

The next morning Joy woke up to Ray's alarm, Ray quickly turned it off and told her to have a lay in and that he'd see her tonight. After Ray had left, she was luxuriating in the silk sheets and her mind wandered back to the photograph she'd seen the day before. Her hand almost involuntarily slid down her thigh, as she wondered how a penis that large would feel in her hand and if, in fact she could even close her delicate hand around it. She was imagining the weight of it. How it would feel to touch, warm, pulsing, twitching, growing with her touch. As she imagined this, she could feel her own swelling. She put a finger down to feel.

Her pearl was big. She probed lower. She was wet, and slipped a slender finger into her opening.

She imagined it was his beautiful cock. She knew there was no way his cock would fit as she was tight around her own finger.

Joy felt her soft, smooth, wet walls grip her finger, she touched and probed and brought herself to an amazing orgasm.

Joy slept soundly after her erotic reverie. After she woke up, she touched her panties to find they were still wet. She realised right then that she had to experience what she had imagined. Joy and Ray had always been honest with each other, she knew that she had to tell him.

That evening, she cooked Ray's favourite, Beef Wellington with red wine, Ray was very appreciative thanking her profusely. After dinner the conversation eventually turned to the photograph and Ray asked if it excited her, Joy nodded coyly and blushed. Ray asked "Would you like to experience that darling?" Joy didn't answer straight away, Ray then knew the answer was yes, he put his arms around her and whispered "it's ok sweetheart, I want you to experience it".

Joy smiled softly and gave him a deep wet kiss. That night they made passionate love the likes of which they'd rarely experienced.

A couple of days later, Ray told Joy about one of the guys from the office, tall, black and handsome, rumour had it that he and his wife were swingers. Joy's eyes widened, Ray suggested that maybe we should have them over for dinner, Joy shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and replied "can't hurt". Little did she know.

The following day Ray came home from work and announced that he'd invited Flynn and his wife Rebecca for dinner on Saturday night, Joy filled with anticipation, squirmed in her seat. "So this is it" she thought.

Joy prepared a nice simple dinner on Saturday after which she showered and dressed for the evening. She wore a red dress and beige shoes and put on her best French perfume. Her auburn locks fell beautifully to her shoulders, she was stunning, she had always got a lot of attention from men. and with her beautiful smile, could have had anyone she chose.

The doorbell rang and Joy quickly went to the bedroom to look once more in the mirror, Ray answered the door and brought Flynn and his attractive wife to the sitting room.

Joy entered the sitting room to an audible gasp from Flynn and Rebecca, she knew then that this was going to be a memorable night. Ray introduced his wife to the couple and they kissed and shook hands politely.

They ALL knew it was going to be a memorable night.

After dinner Joy went to the bathroom, Rebecca followed her and said that she knew why she and Flynn were here. Joy was suddenly filled with doubt about whether she could please Flynn, Rebecca assured her that Flynn was very attracted to her and had told Rebecca how much he was looking forward to making love with her. Joy intimated to Rebecca that she wasn't confident that she could accommodate her husband, having seen the outline of his manhood at the dinner table. Rebecca put her arms around Joy kissed her lips softly and whispered "I'll be with you every step of the way, Flynn is an amazing lover." Joy felt herself get wet, she kissed Rebecca back passionately. Joy felt Rebecca's soft hand caress her breasts, she was starting to feel ready for anything, very ready!

The two women returned to the sitting room holding hands and started dancing to the soft music playing, Rebecca took Joy in her arms and pulled her close, very sensually, Flynn moved behind Joy and embraced both women, Joy pushed back against him and wiggled her bottom playfully.... "Oohhh" she exclaimed and almost swooned as she felt his package. The ice had been definitely broken. Flynn took Joy to the large sofa while Rebecca started to slowly strip to the slow jazz. All three are watching Rebecca, she danced beautifully as she removed her clothing down to her bra and panties. With that, Joy got up and started to do the same, Flynn was struck by Joy's beauty, her smooth white skin, gorgeous undulating auburn curls, Flynn stood up and removed his shirt, revealing the body of an athlete, this time it was Joy that gasped and instinctively moved towards him. She ran her hands slowly over Flynn's pectorals, the contrast between her delicate white hands and his dark skin was beautiful, Flynn took Joy into his arms and removed her bra. He then rubbed his hairy chest over her erect nipples, a long moan escaped her lips, the feel of a man's stubble or hairy chest on her nipples drove her crazy.

They danced slowly and sensually.

The feel of Flynn's tightly curled chest hair against her pert nipples was amazing, she tilted her head back opened her pretty mouth then looked into his dark eyes and saw the passion and animal desire, she also felt it as he kissed her and slid his big wet tongue into her dry mouth, she sucked his tongue suggestively, Joy was in heaven.

Flynn's restrained, bulging manhood became uncomfortable so he unfastened his belt, allowing his trousers to fall to the ground, he stepped out of them and kicked them across the room. Joy looked down at his fabulous throbbing penis and fell to her knees. She ceremoniously took it in both hands and began to lick along his shaft, Rebecca handed her a glass of chilled white wine Joy slowly sipped the wine and continued to lick Flynn's shaft, cradling his heavy balls as she did so.

She has never been so excited in her entire life.

Ray was also excited and Rebecca knew it, she leaned over to him and kissed him softly, then whispered, "maybe be we could have a little fun too" Ray fondled her small breasts as Rebecca undid his belt. Ray wasn't really interested in Rebecca, his only desire was to see Joy having a good time but he knew if Joy saw him with Rebecca, it would alleviate any guilt that she may have had, so he played along.

Flynn looked down and ran his fingers through Joy's lovely auburn curls as she delicately licked a globule of clear precum from his swollen glans, Joy looked up and smiled sweetly as she weighed his large balls knowing that the contents were hers alone tonight.

She stood up and kissed Flynn on the lips and as she did, she felt his hand exploring her nether regions, the anticipation was delicious. She parted her legs as he slid a finger inside her hot wet flower and he whispered to her "my god you're tight" Joy quivered and smiled sexily.

Ray and Rebecca led Joy and Flynn to the master bedroom all four laid on the queen size bed, Joy and Flynn were flanked by Ray and Rebecca respectively. Flynn was laying on his back, his huge member erect as can be, Rebecca instructed Joy to straddle him, Joy for the first time is hesitant but Rebecca is adamant, she told her to kiss him and as she leaned down to do so, exposed her gorgeous anus and flower. Rebecca tongued Joy's anus as she rubbed Flynn's engorged glans over her petals, there was an audible gasp from Joy, Flynn groaned deeply.

The sight of Flynn's glans parting Joy's glistening petals in the soft candlelight was glorious and as Joy whimpered with both ecstasy and apprehension, Ray leaned over to kiss and reassure her.

Flynn is a very thoughtful lover and knew how to take care of her, he was slow and tender, and responded accordingly to Joy's reactions,

Ray tongued Joy's rim and Rebecca licked and sucked Flynn's balls.

As Flynn started to slowly enter Joy,

she stiffened, his glans, the size of a billiard ball was stretching her sweet little rose and she needed time. Flynn had a lot of experience with women and this was nothing new. He took control of the situation and lifted Joy off him and laid her on her back then kissed her sweetly.

The sweet aroma of sex and scented candles filled the room.

This was going to take some time.

Joy and Ray loved each other's company, they loved traveling, eating out, theatre and concerts, they loved doing literally everything together. They really were made for each other, even down to their genitalia, you see, Ray wasn't very large and Joy was tiny down there, at least she'd never really been stretched. She'd never thought of another man, that is until she saw the photograph at the gallery. That image had stirred something deep inside her.

Ray's love for Joy was such that he wanted her to have anything she desired, including this.

Rebecca and Flynn were also in love, they had met online. They were both very sexually adventurous and confident in their sexuality. Rebecca loved having multiple partners, male and female and whilst looking for a male partner found Flynn on a swinger's site. The photo of his magnificent manhood knocked her for six, he was sleek, veiny his wide girth was gently tapered. It was made for penetration, maximum penetration.

One of the things Rebecca loved to see was a woman trying to accommodate Flynn's enormous erection, his claim to fame was that "he always got it in no matter how long it took". She loved seeing the juices glistening on his ebony shaft and seeing those juices after each delicious stroke, gradually inching over it's entirety. Sometimes that seemed like forever, but he's always been a gentle and patient lover. Rebecca also loved to hear the moans, gasps and deep groans as the woman undulated and accepted him completely. Rebecca loved to help in anyway she could, whispers of encouragement, kissing, licking and fondling. No woman was ever the same again after having experienced Flynn and Rebecca.

Joy would be no exception.

As Joy laid on her back, Flynn kissed Joy's lovely flat tummy then moved slowly down to her little auburn bush. He kissed and darted his tongue at her petals and clitoris and then moved away a little to admire her flower. He thought to himself, "that is the most exquisite rose I've ever seen" Any man would have thought the same, it was the most feminine pink and when aroused, it gleamed as if with droplets of morning dew.

Flynn began to lick and kiss Joy's sweet flower, she sighed and moaned as she rolled and gyrated her hips as he inserted and thrust his large tongue into her. It was a delicious moment for them both and this continued for a considerable time.

Rebecca and Ray were watching this beautiful erotic sight whilst pleasuring each other, they then laid each side of Joy and and licked and sucked a nipple each, Ray rubbed his bristles over her nipple ( he knew that it drove her crazy) Rebecca's tongue expertly teased her other nipple, the dichotomy of those sensations coupled with Flynn's large tongue between her legs, pushed her over the top, many times! She screamed with ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her.

Ray got up from the bed and left the bedroom returning with a bottle of chilled champagne and four glasses. He poured them each a glass and asked Joy how she felt, she replied "umph like I've died and gone to heaven "

Flynn and Ray were still fully erect and Joy eyed Flynn's magnificent manhood lustily. Ray had never seen that look in her eyes before but he knew that she was ready for more.

Ray laid joy back down on the bed and started to kiss her pretty toes, kissing, licking and sucking them, Rebecca started to do the same on the other foot. Joy squirmed with pleasure at the sensation of having two mouths on her delectable feet and with the sight of Flynn's muscular body, and of course his magnificent gleaming manhood.

As Joy laid on the bed, Flynn embraced her tenderly, she could feel his rock hard penis against her thigh. He kissed her softly and whispered "Do you want to try again?" She nodded and smiled.

Flynn kneeled once again between her thighs and spread his precum over her clitoris, he looked into her eyes and saw the desire, they both smiled. He then slowly started to penetrate her again, this time she was dilated and moved her hips invitingly, Flynn slid a little deeper as Joy moaned in ecstasy, he stopped to allow her to get accustomed to his girth then leaned down and kissed her passionately.

With every stroke, Flynn was getting in a little further, Joy was rolling her hips beautifully, she was groaning, he was groaning, he'd never felt anything as gorgeous.

Rebecca and Ray were both watching his shaft getting wetter along it's length with each stroke, it looked amazing. Joy's moans and groans were get louder as things became more intense and when Rebecca could see that Flynn had fully penetrated Joy, she licked his balls and waited for them tighten.

Joy could feel the pulsing of them both, her leg was quivering, she was so filled by Flynn's huge phallus.

The rhythm was just right. Ray and Rebecca helped take her to another level by sucking toes and nipples. She gasped and moaned with each firm stroke.

She was rolling into Flynn, clawing him in deeper with her spasms. He was so big. She was definitely gripping him tight.

She could feel every pulse. Flynn seemed to pull back slightly and then there was a sudden hot sensation.

She moaned and jolted and bucked, she clawed his buttocks and thrust her hips up in order to gather all of his huge pulsating manhood as she accepted his torrent of creamy semen. She screamed at the the delicious convergence of immense pleasure and pain and climaxed like never before. As the intensity of their passion subsided, a big smile came over her face.

Flynn eased himself out. A stream of creamy white semen slowly oozed out of Joy's now red flower. Flynn's shaft was wet with Joy's juices and his own, Rebecca licked it clean and once she had done that, she started to lick Joy. She motioned Ray to join her.

They were both tasting Joy and Flynn as they kissed each other.

Flynn leaned over and kissed Joy softly and told her what a wonderful lover she was.

The night wasn't over yet.

END OF PART ONE