Joy in Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing heavily. I pulled myself up under her body, meeting my stomach with her pussy. Then welcomed her body to collapse forward on top of me. As she recovered. I smoothed her hair, back, and bottom. Her breasts felt amazing against my chest. Each breath caused her heavenly breasts to rub up against me. I closed my eyes so I could channel my concentration to the feeling of my chest. Her nipples were fully erect and I was able to hone in on the sensation they created against my chest. My penis shifted in delight. I was content, still rock hard but content. I would be satisfied if the night ended this way and we fell asleep. Her breathing slowed. I focused on her breathing to lull me to sleep. "Jim?"

"Yes, love."

"I am going to fuck the shit out of you." There was no emphasis. It was deadpan as if stating a fact.

She rose up, kissed me on the lips, and inched her way back grabbing my cock. She stoked my fire to full blaze. I was excited about the turn of events. She lined my penis up and slipped down my shaft. She started to ride me. I was having a hard time keeping eye contact. My eyes were uncontrollably rolling in their sockets but always finding home back in her gaze. She started to undulate, riding a curve into my penis. My breathing became labored as I released myself to her. She took everything and then some. My head thrashed, my eyes widened. There was an excitement in the loss of control. I had no say and no input. Katie was trying to ride a permanent crook into my cock. My balls were brewing. My cum was red hot from simmering all night. She leaned back steadying herself on my thighs. This enabled her to engulf more of my penis. My eyelids fluttered. I was running towards the edge. Katie grabbed my balls giving them a hard tug. A strange moan escaped my mouth as I came deep into her pussy. This caused a chain reaction. She came, wailing with the same intensity. She released the last of her cum as she soaked both of us. We embraced each other as our sexual cocktail coated our bottoms.

We laid, fighting consciousness. Just above a whisper, I broke," The best... Ever."

"Yes, baby. We are soooo good together."

We recovered enough to shower. It was blissful to be able to run my hands along her body, soaping her intimates. I etched her image into my soul. I stared off for a second, missing us. This time tomorrow, I will be back in Orlando and she will continue her visit. She smiled and looked into my eyes, "What is it, baby?"

I re-engaged, smiling," Ah, nothing. I just can't get over tonight. You almost broke me when you rode me."

We chuckled and worked our way back into bed. Repeating my request from the previous night, as if we could turn back time, I whispered "Please stay."

In lockstep, she said, "Yes baby, I am not going anywhere."

We chatted as if we could outpace the inevitable. I explained there would be no hurry in the morning because I had moved my flight. She displayed appreciation by kissing me. Our words drifted, falling further apart until sleep came.

The next morning we held each other hiding the effects of our eventual departure behind smiles. There was an unsaid agreement that we would leave the previous night as our last act of intimacy. We got dressed and had breakfast. She rejected a ride home. I ordered a Lyft for her. We shared one final kiss and she whispered," Text me."

As I pulled away I nodded but did not make eye contact. We were playing parts in an impossible scene. She had a life in Cincinnati and me in Orlando. There was beauty in the pain. I opened the door to her Lyft and goosed her butt as she got in. She turned around with a sparkle in her eyes. "Dirty old man."

I winked and closed the door. She was off and out of my life. I closed my eyes and let out two quick breaths as if to excise her from my memories. Looking up with steely eyes, I channeled the sterile business traveler as I walked to my rental. By the time I had dropped off the car and shuttled to the terminal I was back to avoiding conversations and eye contact. Security was a breeze in Phoenix so I was at my gate charging my phone and praying for overhead space in no time. I had developed a habit of cleaning my contacts. The final step was to remove Katie on my phone. This was proving to be a difficult task. Hovering over delete when I got a text. It was Katie, "Baby. You're not getting rid of me that easy. When are we gonna meet in Phoenix again?"

On the other end, Katie bit her lower lip nervously. She had put herself out on a limb. He was indeed a great guy but seemed very grounded in reality. She was asking him to live a fantasy. There was no doubt he was well-traveled. He knew what to say and when to say them. It pained Katie to think she was going to end up just another notch in his belt. Her mind shifted to the memory of his inability to make eye contact when he unconvincingly committed to texting. She was starting to regret exposing her cloaked vulnerability. 10 slow minutes passed. 2 thoughts came to her mind: he either had his phone off or he was ghosting her. A text from Jim brightened her disposition. Confused, she opened the link that he had sent her. It was a plane ticket to Orlando. She looked up, staring off in disbelief. Another text popped up securing her attention: "Nope, Orlando has better Cosmopolitans."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Joy in Bed Previous Part
Joy in Bed Series Info

Similar Stories

My 35th Birthday Weekend Continues My MILF Catherine and I spend a night alone on Lake Mead.in Erotic Couplings
Men Want to be Me, Women Want Me On a business trip, I play strip poker and inherit millions.in Erotic Couplings
On Her Knees Ch. 01 He gets the apology that he deserves.in Erotic Couplings
Pt. 45 - I Enjoy Pussy Galore! I don't pass on opportunities to enjoy beautiful women.in Erotic Couplings
Talking to Strangers Sometimes it is good to talk to strangers.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories