All Comments on 'Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 09'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmmmmmmm

no matter how this story ends now, brittani gets the last laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dang.

<p></P>

You covered a lot with just one short chapter. I don't know if I'm alone in saying this, but I think it's immature & insensitive to break up with someone who's experiencing a huge change in their life, the day it happens. Damn. What did he expect her to do, figure out her anger problems in a matter of months when she spent over 20 years accumulating them? Plus, I hope he doesn't tell her that Britt's saliva was all over his shit before Skyler put her mouth on it... it's so wrong, symbolically, emotionally... hygienically.

<p></p>

LilM, I really enjoy this story & hope you stick with it. There's no need to wrap it up quickly :) I'm all for substance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I really like this story but......

I've really enjoyed this story, but, I feel for Joel to walk out and not contact Skyler for 5 days after the big blow up with her Mom was beyond insensitive. Her anger management issues aside, if he truly cares for her, he'd understand that the anger that she was feeling was being misdirected at him. I would have liked to see him attempting to contact her after that night and Skyler refusing to see or talk to him instead. And when she finally went to apologize........ the story would pick up where Brittani reared her ugly head and the already fractured relationship, would have split wide open.

I am still looking forward to see what happens next with these two. Your writing improves with each chapter!!! :-)

Thanks for sharing!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Misery

Loves company, why do men fall for the lies even when they know that they are lies? Brittani was able to give him what Skyler was not ready to, so he fell for it=he wanted it.

I now wonder, will she ever find true love and happiness?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous