Joy Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you worried about getting caught?" Charles chuckled, although hastened along into the backseat as if it was just the invitation he'd been waiting for the whole time. "After all that fuss with the car - this is no problem to you? Jeez, you're different when your cock's hard..."

But that was a good thing: a very good thing, in fact. That was something that he needed so very desperately, perhaps even more than he'd allowed himself to believe in his little life of crime, only stealing enough to pay the basest of bills and finding his thrills and entertainment elsewhere. It was as mundane, truly, as Soren thought his day to day life was and yet that could well be something that they could change together in the realm of masculine pleasure. Soren stretched out across the backseat with his heart pounding and mouth open, too dry to even lick his own lips with a drop of saliva, his backside on show and every last bit of him vulnerable.

"Shut up and fuck me..."

Power bottoming or something else entirely? Ah, what did it matter when the two of them had their own kind of attention to enjoy? And Charles had not yet had the pleasure of sinking his cock into Soren's warm hole, tensed and ready for him even as he pulled his cock from his own trousers, a pale-skinned spire with the skin pulled back from the glands. Charles groaned and spat, rubbing a bit of spittle over the head, making it shine, although the little lubricant that he had naturally available was not going to be much for Soren.

That was okay. It just meant that he'd have to be gentle, at least in part.

He pressed his lips to the back of Soren's neck as he moved over him, relishing the gasp from his accomplice's lips. Heart pounding, all Charles could do was grasp his own cock in one hand, arm trembling as he balanced over his lover and found his clenching hole, prying it open with all the gentleness and sweetness he had at his disposal. After all, he didn't want to hurt Soren even as he penetrated him, his shaft pushing in deeper and deeper as he gave his friend plenty of time to get used to his size and length, stretching him out for the first time in far, far too long.

Biting his lip and gnawing at the inside of his cheek until it flooded his mouth in a hot, metallic rush of blood, Soren moaned - or at least tried to hold back his moan. He didn't know who he thought was out there to hear him but it was something so deep and guttural that it didn't even seem as if it could have possibly drawn itself up from inside him, rising from the back of his throat and leaving it raw with passion itself. It was not the easiest penetration to take but it was all the more intimate for bringing such a rush of exhibitionism to him, the groan of traffic so close reminding him all the while that they could, really, be caught at any moment.

And yet that was part of the thrill and the rush, what had Soren digging his elbows into the seat and rocking back, grunting at Charles to go harder, even as a faint line of pain glanced through his most intimate of passages. His lover was gentle but not about to hold back as he pinned a hand down between Soren's shoulder blades - for balance more than anything else - and hissed through his teeth, drawing back for the first, real thrust of the evening.

"Fucking take it!"

They could fuck and come together evenly over and over again but there would never again be anything quite like that first thrust driving into Soren, the one that made him moan and swear and act like he was in control, rolling his hips back for more. It struck a chord inside him that nothing else could, hips rolled up from the seat as Charles' boots scrambled for purchase in the grit and dirt outside the car, needing the standing to thrust and grind, breath catching in his throat. His body knew what to do, instinct taking over as he gripped Soren's shoulder, his free hand running over and over the muscled back of the back before him, easily now defined through his shirt with his current position.

"Fuck me..."

But that was hardly anything eloquent that Charles was able to force out, thrusting and pounding and driving to a crescendo of pleasure. Soren below him managed to get up onto all fours - or something close enough to it - as Charles huffed and leaned over him, nearly shoving his own forehead up against the opposite window in his lust and excitement, needing to climax.

He could not be denied such a climax, rising swiftly and threatening, the feel of it driving him on and on to thrust and grind, forgetting even Soren's pleasure for a moment. With the man's hips raised, he was only able to reach around to pump his cock in the scant few moments before the need to please himself claimed his mind and Charles let out a deep moan, eyes half-closed as his orgasm took over.

Barely able to keep stroking his momentary lover's cock in the heat of the moment, Charles' hips jerked and thrust, seeding his passage as Soren clenched down around him, the tightness growing as if the man was trying, just a little, to give him as much pleasure as possible. He was that sort of friend but it was simply too difficult for Charles to think as his head spun and spun, heat racing through him down to the tips of his fingers as he spilt his load, Soren grunting like a creature of lust itself beneath him. He couldn't get over, not even in the moment of climax, just how different he was and, somehow, that little revelation that Soren was not only the man he'd known so far brought a fresh rise of need to his loins.

As if knowing just what Charles was thinking as he glanced back over his shoulder, sharp eyes glittering with mischief, Soren winked at him, panting lightly, his cock still twitching and drooling with unfulfilled need.

"Come on now..."

Charles was too happy to sit back on the backseat, hands behind his head as he recovered, even if Soren was, by no means, done quite yet. He knelt up on the backseat, the door still kicked open behind him, and Charles keenly ducked to wrap his lips around that shaft once more, moaning around that thick length as Soren grabbed his hair again, twisting and pulling and yanking. He didn't go too hard but more than enough to excite the man who had only just climaxed, hot need flooding him as his cock, quickly, tried to harden once more. Too sensitive to the tingle of pleasure, Charles squirmed and sucked hard, letting Soren guide him by his hair, lips pursed into a tight, wanton seal around his meat.

He'd have Charles' ass next time, Soren thought dimly, caught up in the moment as his own breath seemed to rake luxuriously against his eardrums, drowning out any other sounds that may or may not have existed outside the scope of the car. Harder and deeper and faster - he thrust on and on, claiming the pleasure that he deserved, the leather of the Lambo beneath him slick with their sweat and cum leaking from his pleasantly stretched and sore anal ring. What did he care if he left a mess behind? Charles had stolen, like, a million cars and he'd never been caught for it...

Need left him careless, forgetting all the worries that had plagued him earlier, his sexuality his best weapon in fighting off concerns that could otherwise drag him down, and it was no time at all before he too snarled out his climax, making a noise that he didn't even think should have come from his own lips as he growled and let Charles suck him to completion, a hefty load of creamy cum pouring straight down his throat.

And Charles gulped down all he could, revelling in the shared, mutual pleasure, hoping that there would still be more to come. Yet he could not be sure, not with how things, the fabric of the world itself, shifted beneath his feet, drawing back with the taste of Soren's essence in his mouth, their relationship forever changed, whether for the better or for the worse.

Slinging his arm around Charles as he sat back, Soren grinned, although there was a sleepy kind of haze to it as he grinned, dazed in the afterglow as crimson and orange rays fully slanted into their shadowy hideaway. Evening would soon be underway but only time would tell how things were to change there, at least.

Time was ticking... Charles pursed his lips, eyeing the overpass as if he expected someone to jump out at any time. He hadn't gotten so far from being casual and lacking in wariness but that meant that their time together too had an expiry on it, as much as he loathed to admit it.

"We should be getting this car dumped somewhere," Charles sighed, regret openly ringing through his tone. "Damn it... Can't say I expected any of this though."

But that was a good thing, not a bad note, and the grin on his face said as much as he jabbed Soren in the ribs and smirked, lips pulling up more on one side than the other.

"Oh, Charles..."

Charles raised an eyebrow at him, shaking his head even as his lips pulled up in a smile.

That man will surprise me...

"Yeah?"

And Soren luxuriously stretched out, his hand landing on Charles' already hardening cock as if it was meant to be there, smirking like he had meant it all along and following the tentative line of confidence that their little interlude had brought to his soul. But that was something that Charles, for once, was just going to have to get along with and catch up with as his friend winked and squeezed his shaft to a rush of pleasure.

"Can't you just come along for the ride?"

There was only one right answer to that!