Joy Ride

Story Info
Brother and sister make up during road trip to college.
1k words
4.37
77.8k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story was written for a Short Story competition where the entries had to be 1,000 words or fewer, where the theme was words that begin with J that are not usually capitalized. All characters are at least 18 years old.

*****

It was all my little brother's fault. He's a foot taller and twice my weight, but I am a year older, so technically he's my 'little' brother.

The University of Delaware was my 'reach' school but I got accepted after I completed two years in Community College. I had been planning for this move the entire summer. I was so excited to start this new chapter in my life that I stayed up late the night before to pack the car. And pack mom's Camry I did!

The trunk was filled to capacity. My prized ficus plant could only fit in the front passenger seat, along with several boxes of shoes. That left the back seat free for Danny and me, along with my backpack, pillows, and a few other odds and ends.

We left the house for the four-hour trip, and everything was going fine until that first rest stop. Mom needed gas and Danny was hungry. That boy was always hungry. He asked if we wanted anything and I ordered a large iced caramel mocha latte from Dunkin.

I watched Danny as he carried the latte, along with a huge McDonald's bag and a 32-ounce Mountain Dew. As he handed me the latte through the opened window, the bottom of the cup hit the top of the window pane, and he dumped the drink right in my lap. To add insult to injury, as he tried to grab the cup, he lost control of his own drink, which toppled over into the back seat as well.

"MOM!" I cried out, as I spread my legs and tried to avoid the waterfall of cold beverages, which soaked my shorts and pooled on the passenger's side of the back seat. Danny apologized profusely as I jumped out of the car, calling him every name in the book.

Mom popped the trunk and grabbed one of my bath towels and started cleaning up the mess. I grabbed a change of clothes, and Danny wisely stifled a laugh as I waddled into the ladies room.

When I got back to the car, Danny was sitting on the dry left side of the back seat stuffing his face. "Ut-Uh," I scolded, "I'm not sitting in the wet spot." Mom explained that the seat was too soaked, so I'd have to ride the rest of the way on Danny's lap. "Why are you such a clutz," I admonished him, as I climbed onto his lap, holding my skirt down to keep from flashing him.

About an hour later, I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until mom announced, "Welcome to New Jersey," reading the big blue sign on the Jersey Turnpike. Between the boxes and the plant in the front seat, she couldn't see Danny and me in the back seat.

As I awoke, I noticed two things. My brother's hand was nestled in between my thighs, and he was hard.

"You're not wearing panties, are you?" he whispered in my ear.

"Not that it's any business of yours, but no, I'm not," I whispered back, "some clutz soaked mine with a gallon of soda."

"Let me make it up to you," he whispered back as his hand traveled further up my thigh.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I whisper-yelled at him, nodding my head toward the front seat.

"She thinks we're asleep," he assured, as his middle finger traced a path through my lips. I blushed at being wet. He pressed his finger inside me and said, "I see you're going to miss me too."

I bit my lower lip and spread my legs. He used my juices to coat my clit, then rubbed tiny circles on it while nibbling my ear. I rocked my hips and rubbed my ass on his hard-on, as he continued his assault on my sex, bringing me to the brink of orgasm.

"You kids still asleep back there?" mom asked, which caused me to clamp my thighs shut on his hand.

"We're just trying to get comfortable," Danny replied, as he pulled his hand away.

I had mixed feelings of relief and disappointment until I felt his hands on my ass. "Lift up," he whispered. I was pretty sure I knew what he wanted, and my hunch was confirmed when I heard his belt unbuckle and the sound of his fly being lowered.

His left hand bunched my skirt around my waist, and he pulled me back onto his lap. Only this time, as I slowly lowered myself, my pussy was treated to the incredibly thick cock I had been secretly enjoying over the summer. When I felt his pubes on my ass, I knew he was fully inside me. I let out a low moan, as his right hand returned to my clit, and his left hand snaked under my crop top.

"Rest area 5 miles," mom announced, again reading the roadside signs aloud. "Do you guys need me to pull off?"

"NO!" my brother and I replied in unison.

As we sped down the darkened highway, my brother flexed his hips and fucked that glorious tool inside me, while he rubbed my clit and pinched my nipple. The vibrations of the road added to the excitement of riding my brother's cock, literally, behind our mother's back.

"You are so fucking tight," he whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. "I'm really going to miss this pussy while you're away."

"I'm going to miss you too, clutz," I whispered in reply, as I turned my head so we could kiss.

When his lips touched mine, it sent me over the edge, and I moaned in his mouth as I came. The clenching of my cunt triggered his orgasm, and he filled my aching pussy with his hot come.

"I'm glad you two made up," mom said from the front, "I think it's so great how well you've gotten along this summer."

If she only knew.