Joy Ride Ch. 02

Story Info
Conclusion. They settle up with Marias husband.
6.1k words
4.39
2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, I jumped out of my bed. I had to go take another joyride. It was 3 am and I just had to. I had the foresight to bring a good blanket or two, and a few nice pillows, just in case I wanted to lay under the stars. Of course I had a good sturdy ground cover, to keep everything nice and clean.

Why was I driving out there, so late at night? I have no idea, but it was like a voice just told me that I HAD TO GO TAKE A RIDE. So I got up, got dressed and took my spare blankets and a pillows and stuff with me. I took my tools and a full can of gas. I don't know why, but if a big voice in your dreams told you to do something for whatever reason... YOU DO IT.

I stopped at the all night mini mart and got some snacks and a couple of chocolate milks. My folks were out of milk, so I got a half gallon of regular white milk for them too.

So there I was, driving around at three-thirty in the morning out in the woods. I got on

route 563, the road to the lake. I came around a turn and there was a car smacked up against a tree. I stopped to help if I could. I hoped they were ok.

The car was very messed up. There was a dark-haired woman hunched over the steering wheel weeping. She had her hands held in the prayer position. Was she praying? It was very cold, like twenty degrees and windy. There was snow swirling and floating everywhere as we where going to get more damn snow. It was freezing cold. Damn it! We should be in spring by now! The poor woman was shivering. This was not good at all.

I looked in the back and there were two small children crying. I knocked on the window. The woman jumped in fear. She had two black eyes. One was swollen shut. Her lip was bleeding. I can't believe someone had done this to her. Terrible.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"No. I'm broke. My husband tried to kill me. I had to get away. My babies... I don't know what to do." She was shivering badly. It was pretty cold. I think she was Spanish from her accent. Her hair was

long and shiny and jet black.

"Come on, my car is nice and warm. I have a couple of chocolate milks. Wait, I have a small thing of milk here, and some snacks in that bag. Let's get your kids." We got in my car and I was going to bring them to my folks house. As soon as they had some chocolate milk and got warm, the babies were both asleep. Their mom was asleep very shortly after that. She looked very frightened. Terrified.

@@@@@O@@@@@

I headed home with my new Spanish friend and her kids.

I hope my parents were both feeling generous tonight. The poor woman was in the back with babies in both arms and my pillows and blankets warming them up. I stopped back at the quick mart again and bought some disposable diapers and cornstarch and such. The poor woman had nothing for her children. Not a damn thing, poor dear. Beat up bad and broke with a couple of babies as well. Wow. She needed help bad.

When I got home I went in and woke my folks up. I felt like Daniel walking into the lions den. Here we go. I said a quick prayer.

~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~

"You did what? Are you crazy? You can't just bring people home like a dog that followed you." My father looked upset.

"Ok Dad, I guess all that shit we say in church is just a big pile of shit lie huh? Is that what you're telling me? Nevermind, I'll just take her and her two infants down to the police station. I'm sure they will be very comfortable there." I started to walk out of my folks home for the last time. I was livid. I bet I was beet red. I was not coming back home. I was steaming angry. All that bullshit about being a good Christian, except for when it really mattered. Why had they preached it into my skull if they didn't believe in it? I was very upset.

"Stop right there Daniel. Bring them inside here. Your father was just caught off guard. He would never turn two infants out into the cold. Where is the father?" My mother was in automatic help mode, just like that.

"I don't know. He beat the shit outa her mom. She might lose the one eye. Maybe I should just go to the hospital. I don't want to force you guys into doing something that you really don't want to do. I do apologize. I'll be back sometime tomorrow to get my things. Sorry I bothered you Father." I started to walk out again. This was the last time for me.

"Daniel... I am sorry, you're right...please just bring them in. We'll take her to the hospital if she wants to go. I am so sorry, I guess you caught me at a bad time. You are absolutely right, go bring them in son. I'll fix up the spare bedroom for them." My dad had done a quick 180 degree turn. He was suddenly as good a Christian as ever. I love both my parents.

************■***********

"My name is Maria Morales. We have been having a hard time getting food these last few weeks. My husband (Juan) lost his job. They just fired everyone in the building, just like that." She snapped her fingers. "We kicked out of the apartment with no notice, the cops literally trew us in the street. We have no clothes, no food, no notting. I stole that car because my husband was beating me, and I fear for my babies. He...he like a crazy madman. I think he lose his mind. I never see him like dat, like the devil was in him, you know?

"We run for our lives. A guy left car run in the parking lot of gas station and... I took it. I hope God forgive me for that, but I no idea how to get away from crazy husband Juan. Daniel here took us in his car and gave food and chocolate milk. He save us. I turn myself in to poliza tomorrow and I pray someone nice take care of my childrens while I'mn jail." She burst into tears. She was weeping her heart out. My heart went out to the struggling, soon-to-be-single mom. Talk about up against it!

"Don't worry yourself about anything. Let me look at that eye. Dan, go get an icepack. Honey, do you think you remember how to change a diaper? These two are ripe. Make sure they're cleaned up Hon. Unless you want to take care of her eye?" My mom asked my dad for help. He was anxious to do something to help, anything.

"No, no, I'll take care of the babies. Dan, go downstairs and find the box with all the baby things in it. There's a crib and matress down there too. Make sure everything is clean, clean, clean. Bring it up to me in the spare bedroom."

My dad was full on helping now.

"Ok Dad. Mom, that eye looks pretty bad. When I get the baby things, you want me to take her to the doctor?"

"Maybe we can persuade old Dr Jonas to come over and look at it. The hospital will ask a lot of questions. Too many questions. Questions we don't want to ask. She stole a car and the cops will take a dim view of that." My mom was looking out for Maria. That's probably why we weren't rushing to the hospital.

I dug out my mom's time capsule for her time when me and my siblings were all infants. She had everything you could ask for, bottles, nipples, cloth diapers, and clothes, clothes, clothes. I brought it all up and got the crib up and cleaned like a whirlwind. The babies needed all this stuff and more. I dragged it upstairs and set it up for the little ones. My dad had changed the sheets and got more blankets and pillows for the brood. When I got back down to the living room, there was the doctor and his wife. He was retired. She had an armload of baby stuff and was gently holding the smaller child. My mother was holding the older one. He looked around two years old, maybe less. Maria was nursing the younger child in her lap. Wait! I only saw two babies in the car. What the fuck? Three babies?! Sweet Jesus! I said another prayer for them.

Maria looked at me. "I hold little Mimi under my coat to keep her warm. She only two weeks old." Maria saw my upset face. "Sorry I did not tell you about her right away." I kinda understood. Lord knows what this woman has been through. Keeping her newborn safe and warm underneath her coat is not much of an oversight. Maria had pulled out a gigantic tit out of her old and worn industrial strength bra to feed the tiny infant. Damn, those were some ginormous boobs.

"Will they let me nurse my babies in jail?" Maria was distraught. She started to cry again.

I spoke up, "You're not going to jail. I'll go tell the cops that I did it. You can stay with my folks." She pulled me down and kissed me. I gave her all the money I had. It wasn't much, like $300 or so, but she could take care of her brood. Her eyes went wide open.

~~~~~~~~

"So I'll take the blame for her and she can stay here for a while. I'm gonna walk down to the police station."

"Son, don't do that! There's got to be a better way. We'll think of something." There wasn't much else that would work. The cops wanted their pound of flesh, that was their job. I would protect her by providing that pound.

I kissed my folks and called up my friend Joe Carter. "Joe, I don't know what you heard. I found a poor beaten woman out on 563. Yep, right near the lake. Anyway, her husband was gonna kill her, and the kids, so she swiped someone's car. I can't let her go to jail, so I'm going to turn myself in and take the rap...

Yes, I'm serious. I need you to look after my car while I'm in jail. Yes, my Charger... You don't understand, she has three small children. I'm walking down to the police station now. Thanks Joe, I do appreciate it." I got out my warmest coat as it was still freezing cold outside and I started walking down to the precinct building. It was only about ten blocks. I walked with determination.

I got inside the police building and walked inside. I walked up to the on-duty officer.

"I'm here to turn myself in. I stole that car out by the lake." His face was utter surprise.

~~~~~~~~

So the officer was filling out paperwork for me to sign, when the door burst open. It was my buddy Joe.

"He didn't steal that car, I did!" Joe shouted. The cop was shocked, to say the least. Next thing, all hell broke loose. Several other guys, all my friends came in to confess to the theft. The officer did not know what to do, so he ran to get the captain of the force. The door opened again and out in the front was fifty young guys and quite a few older men, including the Pastor Jeff, all claiming to be the miscreant who took the car. The captain of the department came out and ripped up all my confession paperwork.

"I got a call from a nice young woman named Maria Morales

facing trouble. She says she is the one that stole that ugly old piece of junk out there on 563. It seems her husband, Juan Morales went a little bit crazy and beat the crap outa her. She feared for her little children's lives, so she did a bad thing and she stole that car."

"I also got a report about some piece of junk that was stolen about a month ago, and the insurance was already paid out on that ugly old piece of shit. So someone stole a stolen car! Here is the report on that thing." The older cop ripped the report in two several times and tossed it in the garbage.

He looked at me. "You know the ice on the lake is getting thinner with the weather. You should never drive a car out there onto the lake this time of year. Probably go straight to the bottom, especially if you take out the gas tank and battery. Isn't that something. If someone were to leave it out on the ice, it might sink to the bottom of the lake and stay there, never to be found.

"You boys know to be safe on that thin ice. Use safety ropes if you morons do go out there on the ice." He looked straight at me. I got the message.

"Well? Get outta here. I have no time for your nonsense." The cop had dismissed us. I went up and shook his hand. So did a bunch of the guys.

"Thanks Captain." I said.

"For what? Stay off that thin ice, you hear. Now go on." We were leaving. He gave me the eye. He put his hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"Wait, wait. Dan, please give this to Maria." The Captain handed me a teddy bear, and he dug into his wallet for a bunch of money. In fact, all the officers were handing me all kinds of money.

"Guys, this is a lot." I said. One of the cops handed me a brand new baby blanket, still in the bag. Another got a big bag of diapers for Maria.

"Three kids? She's gonna need way more than that. You also should know her crazy husband is out of jail, and probably heading this way, so get ready for that. That guy is bad news. Juan.You know what his job is? He's a drug dealer. You see him, call us right away. Ok? Now get out, scoot."

[][][][]::[][][][]

My friend Fred was already hooked up to the ugly old car. He had removed the gas tank and battery already! He was almost done draining the oil. Good man. We all drove over to the lake. There was a big straight part of the entry road that we could use. Joe got me some good stout rope and I tied myself to one end. He got his truck behind me in the POS car and started pushing me as fast as we dared go. The damn thing had no brakes, and it didn't steer too well either. At 50 miles an hour Fred stopped his truck and I rolled the

junker way out onto the frozen lake to the deepest part. I just stepped out of the vehicle and there was a loud crack like a rifle shot as the ice gave way. Shit! Fuck me, I was too damn close to this fucking car! I stumbled and tried to get away, but I was in the icy water and going down with the stupid car. I felt the rope pulling me back up, I somehow managed to get up and over the lip and onto the undamaged ice. Jesus it was only a few inches thick! I was so cold. I felt the rope pulling me to the shore, dragging me to safety. Thank God for the rope and my friends.

"Pull! Pull!" There were at least twenty guys in one foot of icy water, pulling on that skinny rope that saved my life. I was freezing, but I was alive. I looked back and there was no sign whatsoever of a car. Mission accomplished as far as the wreck of a car was concerned. I couldn't get the damn rope off because my hands were frozen. The guys helped me get free. I gave all of them my thanks, and a big group hug. I was stll fucking breathing and shivering because of them. I got in the Charger and had the heat on full blast. What a fucked up day. At least that bucket of bolts is gone! I got home and into the house shivering and freezing still. I stripped in my room and got into the shower.

All of a sudden, there was a dark haired sex goddess, naked and rubbing me all over, under the warm rushing water. Maria had these big enormous tits, with almost black nipples, very dark brown and leaking milk. Her waist was tiny, like twenty inches, and her sexy very generous hips showcased her gorgeous big fat ass. Her luxurious jet black hair was all around us as she took care of my frozen body. My goodness she was so sexy, so fantastic. She pushed me down on the little bathroom rug and smacked my face with those ginormous ga-gas, still leaking milk.

Next thing I know, she's on top of me and my dick is in her fire hot pussy, damn she is fucking tight! I thought with three kids she was going to be loose, but I was so wrong. She could crack walnuts with that sexy little snatch of hers. She was having an orgasm on top of me and spraying me with milk from those giant bowling ball boobs of hers. She put her nipples in my mouth. First lefty, then righty. I was loving it! She moaned as I sucked hard on her life giving mountains. She must have given me a half a gallon of her hot sweet milk. She really was happy about her and I. I know I was.

"Wait, what about the poor babies?" I didn't want to take food from an infants mouth. No way!

"Already fed. I have lots of milk. Plenty. Suck me. I like to feed you, my hero. You turned yourself in... for me! I heard you got rid of car for me too, almost drowned. True?" she had just heard.

"Well, maybe a little bit of that is true. I had help, lots of help. Ohmygod! Maria, you are so wonderful. I am going to, ugh, come! Uhhg." I shot a huge load deep inside the super sexy Latina. Maria came hard along with me. Wow. That never ever happens, where two people orgasm at the exact same time. At least it never happened to me before.

I filled her little pussy up to the top with my sperm. I might be a father again! She smiled, so happy! I felt...

great! In fact I felt terrific. Except my feet are cold.

She fed me more of her sweet mama's milk as my hands squeezed her bubble butt behind. We fucked again, and this time she gushed all over me when I pounded her into several good climaxes. She had another big smile on her face.

She surprised me when she handed me a tube of KY and got on her hands and knees, spreading her sexy asscheeks as wide as she could. Maria just gave me the look, and I got to sample her super tight asshole. She came anally, as I fucked the shit out of that sexy little seniorita's behind. I filled up her little brown eye with my cum.

"I yours now, Dan." She snuggled up under my arms as I held her. I slept like a baby, with Maria in my arms.

#######¥#######

I awoke with a start as I heard a shotgun blast from inside the house. I ran stark naked all around the house. My dad was down at the front door, he had blood out of the top of his head, but he was alive.

"Mom? Where are you?" I yelled.

"In the kitchen, I got your dad's shotgun son. Maria and the babies are with me. Her crazy husband hit your dad." my Mom was upset.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him. He looked crazy, with a maniacal look on his dark featured face. I ran out the door and he and I fought. We wrestled in the snow. He stabbed me with a knife, but I punched him in the face three times as I was furious with this fucker. I broke his nose for sure. He hit me in my head. We rolled around in the snow, and he broke free and took off, running to his ugly old panel van. He was gone. I laid there bleeding, naked in the snow and I passed out. I heard sirens as my consciousness left me. Damn it was fuckin cold. My head hurt. Everything hurt.

@@@@O@@@@

I woke up in the hospital. I had a big bandage on my left side where I got stabbed. I had another bandage on my head. I think I got hit on the head with something. There at my bedside was my dad, who had his own bloody bandage on his head. We were a pair!

"Well, look who's back from the dead. How was the naked snow wrestling?" My dad smiled at me. I just realized that he was in a wheelchair.

"Why are you in a wheelchair Dad?"

"Wheelchair races. I don't know. Hospital rules. I got whacked on the head by Maria's husband. Your mom saved me. She is pretty damn good with the shotgun. I think she scared him off for a few minutes, then this big naked guy runs out of the house and wrestles with the madman. I can't believe you would do that. Stark naked!" My dad was laughing so hard.

"There was no time to waste. I came running when I heard the shotgun go off. Hey, I'm still naked." I just noticed.

"Yeah, you impressed the nurses a little. Son, you are so brave. Dumb, but brave." dad has no filter. He giggled.

"My poor dad is on the floor hurt, my mom is protecting my girlfriend and her babies in the kitchen, and I saw him heading around the house. I had no choice. I had to go attack. That's what I did. He hit my head with something."

"A rock I think. He was going to shoot me, but his gun jammed. I think he forgot about the safety. He hit me on the head with it. I went down, and your mom opened fire. He's lucky that I had put in rock salt. He ran out the front door. Next time, he gets the 44 mag." My dad was not bluffing either. My dad don't play.

"Dad, you mind if I borrow your old 45?" I asked him cautiously.

"It's not that accurate son."

"Dosen't need to be from point blank range. Just as a precaution. I think we should move the women and children to somewhere else. I have just the place, but I need to ask the owner. You ok with being a target Dad?"

"Where are you talking about son?"

"Up near the reservoir, you know Ghost Mountain?"

12