Joy Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to stay here? For when he comes back?" My dad saw the plan right away.

"That was my idea. We have to move the women under cover of darkness. I think the plan will work fine if he thinks they are still here. He comes calling and we blast him."

"You can't just blast someone in the front yard. He has to break in... THEN we blast him." My dad giggled.

"The only thing that worries me is if he brings a bunch of his friends." I said.

"Then we will replace the carpet. We just need to be very careful about moving the women. If he gets wind of the plan..." my dad didn't need to finish the sentence.

"Yeah, that could be bad. My buddy is a decorated Marine. Only thing is, he only has one arm. Makes reloading difficult for him." I explained.

"So we make sure he has five preloaded guns in a box." (My dad had a good plan too)

"I hope it never comes to that, having a firefight with women and children present. I have to make a call."

~~~~~~~

"Mark, it's Dan, I have a bit of an emergency. Can we talk?" I then filled him in on everything that had taken place. I asked him about keeping Maria and the babies at his place. He surprised me.

"I don't think my house is the best place. The cops and the ambulance crews take twenty minutes to get here, and sometimes they manage to get lost. One wrong turn, and they wind up on the opposite side of the mountain. You are half a mile from the cops and the hospital.

"This woman is his wife! Right or wrong, he will fight to the death to get her back, then beat her to death. Your Dad's original plan may or may not work, but how about my wife and I come down to visit for a while? I'm still pretty good in a fight, and my wife is an operating room nurse who can patch up any holes we might get right away. We both speak Spanish although I am very rusty. With me and you and your folks, we should be able to stop this guy. Until he sits down and takes some responsibility for his idiotic actions, this will never end, short of killing him. You should know, I am dead certain that he thinks of you as the devil, trying to take his wife... and from what you say, you're pretty successful at it too. What did she say...?"

"She said that she belongs to me now." Shit, shit, shit. Maybe I am totally wrong. "I never thought about any of this, just worrying about Maria and the kids." I thought about it now.

"He did lose it, and beat her up. He caused her to run for her life. She prays to God, and there you stand, ready to help her. Did you really turn yourself in so she would not go to jail? Wow. You forgot about your promise to me. If you were in jail when I go, how are you going to take care of my wife?" He asked me very reasonably.

"Oh shit, Mark, you are so right. I am so sorry. I was just trying to keep Maria out of jail. I didn't think..." man I was pretty stupid sometimes.

"Forget it. Just use that thing in your skull a bit more. It might keep you from getting killed. We have to come over and discuss this with your folks. Maybe we can avert bloodshed. It's gone pretty far but, but hey, ask your folks about tomorrow night."

"You surprise me Mark. I thought that you would be in the blast the badguy camp." I thought I knew this guy.

"Killing is far too easy. Settling differences like adults is way, way harder. I mean, forgive me for saying this, but aren't you guys supposed to be Christians? You think Jesus would be ok with just blasting the poor bastard?" He looked right through my soul. I hate it when he is so correct.

The discussion the next evening was crazy. It was the first time I had a seat at the table, and everyone listened to me speak. When Maria met Marks wife, the two instantly hated each other. Donna somehow knew that I had balled Maria and Maria was well aware that I had fucked Donna, if she did not quite understand how that worked with her huge one-armed husband in attendance. How did this happen? I had said nothing to each of the girls about the other. At the big dining room table, Mark sat at one end, and my father at the other. Donna was to her husband's left, then me, then Maria, practically glued to my side with my mom opposite Maria, our next door neighbor Ralph and his wife Mary rounding out our war council.

Mark spoke, "I know this guy has done some bad, even terrible things. But when he had a job, was he the same way then?" He looked at Maria expectantly.

"No, he good to me, love the babies. Juan go crazy when we in the street, affa he lose his job. All of a sudden he is crazy! Start beating me, and then he was gonna hit Miguel. That's why I run." She burst into tears. I suppose she was thinking about what she lost.

"I want to talk to this man. I want to reason with him. I am hoping to avoid bloodshed. I think that's important with so many lives in the balance." Mark was willing to put his life on the line.

"We'll lose the element of surprise." I pointed out.

"If you just want to kill this man, that is true. I just want you to think for one second, he lost his lover, he lost his three children because he lost his temper facing terrible odds of survival. That's why he hit you, and your father. His gun jammed, or maybe... something or someone stayed his hand. So now you all want to kill this man, boom, just like that? What are you going to say to the cops and the district attorney when they ask you about that dead guy in your living room? He annoyed you, so you blasted him? How about he loved his wife and children and you stopped him from seeing them at all, very permanently? Yes, this man beat up a poor defenseless woman, and he was wrong to do that, but now you guys are judge, jury and executioner in this case? His penalty is death? So I ask you one more time, is this really what you want to do?" Mark was a Marine not a preacher, but he was urging restraint.

"No, I don't want to kill anyone, but he gets pretty crazy... I want to protect Maria and the babies. For that matter I will protect your darling wife and my mom as well. I don't want anyone to get hurt."

"I heard that your mom is pretty damn good with her shotgun. I think we might need to protect him!" Mark commented smiling.

"Grrrrr, he goes to hurt those little angels, they will be picking him up with a shovel!" My mom is in rare form.

Then the next day, poor Maria got a shock. A process server gave her divorce paperwork. To say she was shocked was the understatement of the year. She cried in my arms that night. Her husband just wanted out. He also wanted to see the kids every other weekend and one dinner a week. Because of his violent temper, he was willing to do supervised time, and take anger management classes.

He came over to talk and Mark was there to chat with him in Spanish. He came in and apologized to Maria and my mom and dad and me. One last thing, he was living with and dating Maria's sister Marisol. That really pissed her off. Not that he was doing it, but that her sister was hot for her ex husband! I learned a lot of Spanish curse words that day.

That night, Maria was out of control, she hate fucked me hard, thinking of her ex and her sister. She made me come at least ten times! That's way, way more than guys are used to. I was shocked. I went over one night for a threeway with Mark and Donna. She was crazy hot, as they hadn't been able to be with me for some time. I got home to the third degree from Maria. She was livid.

"Mark, Maria is on the warpath about me coming over. Can you explain why we do things? Or let me try?"

"Bring her up here. Bring the babies too." Mark suggested.

~~~~~~~~~

We got up on top of the mountain and Maria was wowed by how beautiful it was up there.

When we got inside and sat down with Mark and Donna, I was worried about world war three. It didn't happen.

Mark showed Maria some of his war wounds and told her about his problem. She was completely respectful and understanding about the situation. Next thing I know we are all in the bedroom and I am fucking Donna as Maria sucks Mark for all he is worth. Later on he fucked her as his wife cheered them on. I was not as happy about all this, but what can you do? Mark has come clean, he doesn't have much time left. We double teamed both girls one at a time, and they loved it. Donna begged me and Mark for a double stuffin' and we relented, so of course Maria tried it as well. It didn't go as well for her, as Donna has a slightly larger cunt. Maria stopped us as it hurt her too much. The girls did a bit of sexy lickin', and they actually did enjoy that! Who knew? We stayed the night and Mark and Donna offered Maria a place to stay if she wished. It was very nice up there, so she might. Plus they would give her a job as a housekeeper. It would help Mark when Donna was working at the hospital. Plus the kids could run around on ninety acres of meadows.

Of course, this plan went over like a lead balloon with my mother until mark invited both parents up whenever they wanted.

I wound up fucking one or the other woman every night, sometimes both. Mark's condition was getting progressively worse and he reminded me about my promise. I dont know how, but my mom found out everything about Mark and his cancer. She had Mark over to my folks house and I accidentally walked into my mom servicing Mark and my Dad at the same time. Shit! I snuck out as quickly and quietly as I could. That was a big shock for me.

Obviously this was a mercy fuck, but neither Maria or Donna saw it that way. Mark had told them ahead of time, so they would not be blind-sided. I wished he would have told me too.

Mark passed away quietly a week before Halloween. We were all crying for this gentle warrior. He gave his all. His funeral was one with full military honors and Donna received his flag. She was a basket case afterwards and I held her with Maria in bed. Maria was also distraught as Mark had always been there with help a caring voice for her. I stepped up and took care of things. I was completely overwhelmed with the huge amount of cash left for me personally. There was also large amount set aside for his wife and the children in a trust fund with me as a custodian for them Donna was the main trustee. Mark was in truth a retired Colonel, and he was rich from his own parents. Donna didn't need to work, she chose to work. I would eventually open my own business and make a few bucks.

When Donna delivered, she named the boy after Mark. He was my spitting image. Now I had two sexy lactating women who loved to feed me the kids leftover milk! The women grew closer over the years. I wanted to marry both but that will just get jail time. So they just settled on fucking me to death.

With Maria having three more of my children and Donna having two more, our house is never quiet and always full of love. My mom moved in with us after my Dad passed away. She thinks I'm a sex fiend. If only she knew the truth. The girls are the instigators and the screamers in the bedroom. I just go along with the program. I have learned that occasionally I need to kiss their delicious asses. They don't seem to mind.

One serious issue. If I have a dream that makes me want to take a joyride... One of the girls comes along with me, to keep me out of trouble!

12