All Comments on 'Joy to My World'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Trace_WatersTrace_Watersabout 4 years ago
No other words...

Beautiful....🙂🤗😍

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
A Really Nice Love Story!!

I absolutely enjoyed "Joy to My World", since the topic is quite relevant in today's world of bullying in person and on line. Joy brings out the best in Rebecca, teaching her to both "love who she is", as well as fighting back against the bullies. It is a sweet story of first love for Rebecca and sexual exploration between 2-beauiful young ladies.

There could be an interesting sequel to visit Joy / Rebecca, as their relationship blossoms, while studying at MIT. Also, it would be nice learning more of Joy's background on becoming Goth, as well as why her Mom was absent from her life.

Definitely 5*-STARS

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
One-off

As far as I can recall, this is the first story of yours I've read and I'm pleased that I did so. A very nicely-told tale of the miseries that can be school for the odd ones out and how true friendship and love can make things better. Most certainly a five-star tale although I don't think it needs a sequel---it stands up very well as a one-off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

This story is so amazing! Thank you for sharing. I like your work,write more.

sparktjsparktjabout 4 years ago

Utterly charming, and very arousing. You write beautifully and achieve great authenticity, which for me is the key to enjoying erotica. I’d love to read more about these two characters, and ideally involving a threesome with the assistant from Victoria’s Secret. Thank you for writing such a lovely story.

Bottomedout172Bottomedout172about 4 years ago
Throughly enjoyed this story. Thanks.

A true love story. Beautifully told.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A wonderful story!

Very well done! Thank you for sharing this with us!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 4 years ago
I loved this story!

As someone who was bullied all through primary, junior high, and high school, I can relate well with Rebecca and Joy. Thanks for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh Wow!... Truly A Beautiful Lesbian Love Story,,, yes!

Hallo Bree!

I so identified with Rebecca and Joy, that reading "Joy to My World", brought tears to my eyes... it is truly a beautiful lesbian love story, and I'm looking forwerd to reading chapter 2... with maybe a little more about that Hot Sexy Sheryl,,, yes!

Thank-you for sharing this with all of us!... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Orgasms, 😍 ..

Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rite of passage?

Hell, wish I could have had it as easy as that at my school.

My bullies were part of the 'cool kids' who secretly smoked in the bike shed or outside the school gates. My squeeze was a gymnast, small and flat chested and due to her short hair always teased for looking like a boy; I stood up for her one afternoon when the bitches decided they needed to beat someone up, which ended with four of them and one of me being hauled up before our head teacher with them claiming I started it. We all got detentions, but I was the only one whose parents were brought in to school to be advised that my behaviour was provocative and 'deviant '!

Later they progressed to cutting the crotch out of my leotards or sports shorts, or stealing my bras. After we left school one of them convinced her boyfriend to 'glass' another girl for disrespecting her.

My girlfriend went on to do rhythmic gymnastics to national level, until she sustained a career ending knee injury, went off to university (where we parted) and is now involved with the development of artificial intelligence to assist the lives of those with neurological disabilities; two of our bullies went on to became police officers - go figure.

Sorry for going off track...! Being a misfit or freak for most of my life I could identify with the characters in this story. Due to my own life choices few things came easily to me, so reading about problems being overcome always makes me happy!

Lexi

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

It aounds very real , like a story you or a friend has been through ...... But it's a haert gripping one and every girl, being a target of such happenings, should be luckily accompanied by such a goth angel or a white one ....... Very lovely and well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!! I love it and hope you write more about Joy and Becky's lives as a married couple.

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

A heart rending story about bullying. I really loved the way the story ended. So many stories leave the future to the reader, you finished it out to the logical conclusion. Ten points to whatever House your from. Also five gold stars because you deserved it.

jackkeatsjackkeatsover 1 year ago

This was a lovely story.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, love the characters

toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

I'm reading this now in order to get to the chapter in the series. This was a vivid look into the drama of high school and cliques that love to bully. Well done, HOT, and well written! My only complaint is that you twice used the awful and overused cliche "You are a fucking natural". Maybe it's just me, but it always rubs me the wrong way. Hopefully I won't see it in the next chapter. I still give you 5 stars!

Wiz1002Wiz10026 months ago

Loved reading this story and was so pleased that Becky and Joy found love and Becky finally came out of her shell to stand up for herself. It was also gratifying that her parents were so understanding when Becky came out.

The bullies of this world have ruined the early lives of so many children and young adults and it is heartwarming when they get their comeuppance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES