Joy to My World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty nice, huh?" Joy said, entering behind me. I nodded and then sat down on the toilet. I was a little embarrassed to be relieving myself as she stood there. I could see her glancing my way as I peed, not even thinking that it was something that she might like.

When I finished, Joy sat down and began peeing. She spread her legs and I couldn't help but watch the urine flow from her body. I didn't understand why a shudder went through me at the sight but I knew that I didn't mind it at all.

Joy finished and walked to the bath tub, turned the water on and hopped in, holding out her hand to help me into the tub. We knelt in the hot, relaxing water, holding hands and kissing some more as the tub continued to fill.

Joy turned off the flowing water, then directed me to lean back. She bathed my body with perfumed body wash, gently running her hands over me, massaging my arms, stomach, and legs as I relaxed. It felt so intimate, like we were the only ones in the world at that moment.

When Joy finished, it was my turn to return the favor. I loved the feeling of her skin and the way she let out gentle cooing noises as my hands glided over her. I didn't want this moment to end. It felt so natural and pure to me. There was a sexual undercurrent in what we were doing but it was the closeness I felt to her that really turned me on.

Not a word was spoken after I rinsed Joy off and leaned back, our bare legs entwined. I watched her through half-lidded eyes lay there, soaking in the water with a smile on her face. We got out only after the water turned cold, each drying the other with big, fluffy towels.

The rest of the night saw us dressed in our teddies, hanging out, listening to music and talking about our plans for the future. One of the things that I didn't know Joy had purchased was make-up for me and I sat there as she applied the different cosmetics to my face.

When she was finished, I was taken aback at how great I looked. Joy gave me tips on how to apply the different colors based on the look I was going for. I had never used make-up before. My mom had tried to teach me but I'd always resisted, again for fear of standing out.

Finally, it was time for bed. Joy and I snuggled under her blanked and she pressed her body against my back, draping her arm over me, her hand resting on my breast. It took a while for me to drift off to sleep, this being the first time with another person next to me but it felt so comforting the way she nuzzled my neck. I smiled as I felt myself relax and soon sleep came.

The next day, Joy dropped me off right before lunch. Luckily, my parents were out so Joy and I carried all of the bags to my room. She kissed me hard, her hands squeezing my ass before she left to go home. I let out a giggle as I put all of the clothes away, making sure to put the most intimate undergarments deep in the back of my drawer.

When mom got home, she was shocked to say the least at my new hairstyle but was positively floored at the clothes I'd purchased with the money she'd given me. Pleasantly so, I must add. "Wow! I'm so happy Joy is helping you out of your shell, Becky." mom said after I modeled the jeans and tee-shirts and new pair of shoes. If you only knew, I thought to myself. "Are you going to wear them to school tomorrow?"

"Um...yeah. Why not?" I replied, carefully hanging them up. Mom was strangely quiet all night. She kept glancing my way with a smile on her face. When dad came home, he too was surprised by the new look his daughter was sporting but said I looked very pretty. I hugged him tightly, then got ready for bed. I couldn't help it. Slipping on my teddy, I made sure to cover myself with my oversized shirt I usually wore to sleep in.

The next day, I did dress in my new clothes. It wasn't gym day so I decided to wear my thong set. Joy pulled up in her car, ready to drive me. She was dressed as usual in her goth attire. "God, you look great baby." she said, giving me a quick kiss. I smiled and told her how my parents reacted at my new look. Joy let out a laugh, saying that I should have recorded it. She was a bit surprised when, at a stop light, I lifted my shirt and showed her what I was wearing underneath. "Thanks a lot." Joy said in mock annoyance. "Now, I'm going to be thinking of that all throughout the day."

"It's only fair." I shot back, smiling. "I'm only going to be thinking of you."

If I thought my new look would at least get me out of my daily torment from Lizzie, I was sadly mistaken. I did notice a lot of turned heads as I walked down the hall but as soon as I went to my locker, I heard "Oh my. Looks like the little rat wants to play dress-up." in a bitchy voice.

The next thing I knew, the gaggle of twats had surrounded me. I looked down the hall and noticed Joy, a hardened look on her face, start walking my way. She stopped when I caught her eye and almost imperceptibly shook my head no.

I stood there for a few minutes, enduring the verbal barbs when something in me snapped. I slammed my locker closed, then wheeled around, staring daggers into Lizzie's eyes. "That's enough!" I screamed. Lizzie took a step back, a look of shock on her face. I could feel my rage beginning to build. "For years, I've put up with your shit, you entitled bitch." I said with venom. "I don't have to do it anymore!" I didn't even notice that the hall full of people had gone quiet.

Lizzie opened her mouth to retort but I cut her off. "No!" I screamed. "You don't get to talk, Elizabeth. Now, it's my turn." I jabbed my finger into her chest, probably a little too hard. "You fucking cunt. You've made my life hell at this school and I endured. Well, you know what? Fuck you and fuck off! This is the last year of school and I don't want you to even fucking LOOK my way anymore!" I was in tears and shouting at this point. Teachers must have heard me because they came out into the hallway. "From now on, you LEAVE! ME! ALONE!" With that, I shoved hard. I was smaller than Lizzie but anger fueled my strength and my tormenter, the person that I hated most, was sent flying onto her ass.

There was dead silence in the hall for a moment. Lizzie just stared at me, mouth agape before a look of anger appeared on her face. I balled my hands into fists, ready to pummel. That's when everyone came to their senses. Teachers rushed over to separate us but I didn't care. I was so livid at that point, I almost went through them, wanting to punish more. That's when I felt hands on my shoulders.

A voice, a calming voice, whispered into my ear. "It's okay, baby. You made your point." I turned, buried my head on Joy's shoulder and cried, all the pain pouring out of me. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close. I could feel myself being guided to the principal's office where I sat with Joy until I gathered myself. My mom was called and we spent about a half an hour discussing everything that happened. Since this was my first ever offense and everyone knew about Lizzie's teasing, I wasn't punished in any way with the promise that I wouldn't beat up anyone. I let out a choking sob of a laugh and said I would behave.

It didn't take long for what had happened to travel around the school. Teachers talked to the classes about bullying others and how wrong it was. Rumors also began about me and Joy but I didn't care. By the end of the third quarter, we were openly dating.

Coming out to my parents was the hardest thing I'd ever done but I was amazed at how calmly and supportively they took it. Mom later confessed that she'd known for a long time, even knowing about the items that Joy had purchased at Victoria's Secrets. She and my dad had talked about it and waited for me to bring it up in order to talk to me about my feelings.

I did get to meet Joy's father, a truly remarkable and intelligent man who actually wrote a letter of recommendation for me to MIT. The acceptance letter from there was the second happiest day of my life. Joy's and my first kiss would always be number one. Joy had told him a long time ago that she was a lesbian so it wasn't a shock at all to him.

Prom was an experience. Joy and I wore matching dresses. Hers was black, of course, while mine was white. We were the first openly gay couple in the school's history to attend the senior dance.

That night, Joy took my virginity. Her father was gone again for the weekend and I felt what it was truly like to be made love to. When she pushed past my hymen with the strap-on dildo she was wearing, I wrapped my legs around her and kissed her deeply. The orgasm was mind blowing in its intensity.

After we graduated college, the third happiest day of my life came when I looked into the love of my life's eyes, and, with tears falling down my face, I softly said "I do."