Joyce

Story Info
Young man meets bombshell with an agenda.
3.3k words
4.64
26.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a naive nineteen year old in October of 1980. Of course I didn't think that at the time. Like most of my peers, I was full of optimism, self confidence and false bravado. I had a job, a car, and good looks. What I didn't have was a woman.

My only girlfriend, Stacy, had been with me since we'd met at the Junior Prom. We had gone parking and I'd even gotten her topless a couple of times. But no further. I wasn't too concerned, I figured I'd get lucky soon. I just had no idea how lucky or how soon.

This year, Halloween fell on a Friday and I'd been invited to a couple of different parties. I had intended to go to Brad Dempsy's but at the last minute changed my mind. I figured there would be lots of pot there and I later found out they got busted. I chose to go to Mike Thompson's party, it wouldn't be as wild but probably bigger. A bigger party meant more girls. But that's not the point of my story, this is:

This year the popular costumes were Freddy Kruger, Jason, and Michael Jackson. However I was only 5'9" and wore glasses, actually I NEEDED glasses. Without them anything over six feet away was blurry. So instead I took the easy way out and borrowed my Dad's Tuxedo. He could no longer fit in it and it fit me like it had been tailored to. I stopped at the store to buy some soda and candy to take to Mike's and when I entered I noticed I got a lot of stares, smiles and a few wolf whistles. I frankly enjoyed it and ate it up.

When I came out and walked up to my faded, old, but sweet '73 240Z (God how I wish I still had that car!) I heard a woman speak up a little ways behind me.

"That is NOT the car you should be driving dressed like that."

I turned and my jaw dropped.

The car was a cream collared Rolls Royce Convertible. I stared as the driver opened the door and stepped out. She was as stunning as the car. Blonde hair fell onto bare shoulders, Her strapless black dress struggled to contain her ample breasts and was skin tight. The dress stopped well above her knees and her legs were clad in black hosiery.

She smiled as she strode over to me. She was a big woman. In her high heels she was almost a head taller, however this put her cleavage practically in my face. Now Stacy had been slender like most girls in school, and her breasts had been barely a B cup. I was now staring at something in the multiple D range I was sure. I wanted so badly to bury my face in between them.

As if she were reading my mind, she laughed and reached out to stroke my hair.

"My, my, my... you look positively scrumptious."

Her smile was big and bright. I gazed into her eyes and she winked at me.

"My name is Joyce and I was wondering if you'd ever driven a Rolls? Mister?"

"Uh, Marshall, Tony Marshall. No Ma'am, I haven't"

"Would you like to?" she asked as she handed me the keys.

This felt like a dream, yet it was really happening. Something inside of me took over and I decided to go for it. I locked my bag in the Datsun and, taking her arm, escorted her to the passenger side of the Rolls. I held the door as she got in and shut it. As I strolled around to the driver's side (Yes it was a left-hand drive version) I wondered where this would end up.

The car was absolutely fantastic. The ride was smooth and I tried hard to relax even though I was very nervous. Joyce directed me to the highway and soon we were cruising along headed away from the city. The Doobie Brothers were on the radio and she sang along with them. I had no idea where we were going and didn't care one bit. This experience was magical and I didn't want it to end. The night air was cool and fresh out here away from the city and I wondered if she would want to put the top up. Instead she seemed to revel in the cool breeze.

"You must be a brave young man, to let me run off with you like this."

"Well, if you are kidnapping me, I have to warn you that I'm worthless." I replied and she laughed.

"Maybe it is kidnapping, and maybe I'm not after ransom..." she said and reached over to stroke my leg. "Maybe I'm after something else..."

She directed me to exit and take a narrow blacktop into the hills. The blacktop gave way to gravel, then dirt. Finally we pulled up to a lonely overlook. From here the city was visible, but distant and the view was fantastic. She exited and I followed. We gazed at the view for a minute and she turned. She took me in her arms and kissed me.

Her lips were full, soft and warm and they moved as we kissed. My arms were around her and her breasts were squished against me. Her fingers ran through my hair and electric tingles raced across my scalp and down my neck.

She and I kissed for some time, our heads tilting one way and then the other. Finally she broke the kiss and smiled. Taking my hand she led me back to the Rolls. Leaning against it she pulled me to her and kissed me. I felt her hand exploring my crotch and my growing cock. Deftly she unzipped my fly and soon was stroking my stiff member. Smiling, she sat in the seat and began to kiss, lick and toy with my cock. She leaned back across the seats and lifted her dress.

What I could see in the pale starlight was thrilling. She wore black stockings, a garter belt and no panties. Her pussy was exposed yet I had little time to see as she pulled me on top of her. She guided my cock into her and I barely got it in before cumming. Not yet content, she held onto me, pressing my face into her cleavage as she rocked her hips and squeezed me with her legs. My eager cock responded and stiffened and soon I was enjoying my first fuck.

Joyce moaned as I humped and thrust. Her big breasts soon bounced free of her dress and I kissed and squeezed them.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes..." she cooed. "That's it, Baby. That's it! Yes...Come on, come on..."

I came twice more and she seemed to cum several times as we fucked for who knows how long. Eventually I was spent and climbed free. The light was poor but I could see she was rubbing her pussy with one hand. She fumbled with her purse and then shoved a hanky in her crotch before scooting out of the car.

"Be a dear and open the boot," she said as she squatted by the front end of the car. "There should be a towel there. Would you mind wiping the seat? I don't want to stain the leather."

I did as she asked and minutes later we were heading back to the highway and returning to the city. I figured this was the end of the adventure and didn't mind. It had been fantastic, a dream come true. I was no longer a virgin and it had been fun.

Boy, was I wrong.

Joyce directed me to Forest Park drive which was full of old mansions. This was the old money side of town. Eventually we pulled into the drive of one and then into the garage. She led me inside and into a large library. The bookcase reached the ceiling and covered every wall sparing room only for the doorway and three windows. It smelled of leather, pipe tobacco and books. Joyce slowly walked around the room.

"This was my Father's study. As a child, I wasn't allowed in here without him. In fact, he quite often locked the door whether he was inside or not. Mother was always making excuses for his behavior. Then she passed away when I was fifteen. Cervical cancer, discovered far too late. Father had affairs. Usually in this room. I went off to University, traveled, but never married. Then two years ago Father passed away. The Maid found him... and his lover who was quite terrified. He'd had a massive coronary in the act of fucking the poor woman anally. When he died, he collapsed on top of her and pinned her to the floor. You see, he was quite a big man, nearly three hundred and thirty pounds."

"Shit!" I said reflexively.

"Quite." Joyce replied. "Our lawyer paid her some sum for her silence, though I doubt she would want it known she had been involved with him. You see she had a family, a husband and son who had no idea that she was having an affair, much less that she possessed perverse sexual desires."

Joyce had closed the heavy curtains as she had passed each window and now paused in front of the massive dark wood desk. She reached behind her back and unzipped the dress, letting it fall to the floor. Now I could gaze on her in decent light and she posed, her hips on the desk and allowed me to take it all in.

Joyce was at least thirty, tall and voluptuous. Her breasts were big and heavy with stubby nipples set in large tan ovals. They pointed down but hell, they still aroused me. Her waist was thicker than the girls my age and her hips wide and round. Her pussy was bare but capped by a triangle of short light brown hair, like an arrow pointing to my destination.

"What do you think?" she asked.

I swallowed and grinned. "You look great!" I answered.

Joyce smiled and walked around behind the desk. She opened an ornate box and withdrew a cigar. She clipped the end and lit it. After taking a few puffs, she motioned to the large leather chair behind the desk.

"Come sit down." she said.

I did and she sat on the desk facing me. Kicking off her heels, she placed her feet on the arms of the chair and smiled.

"What do you think of my pussy?"

I gazed at it in wonder. I'd never seen one up close in real life.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"You may touch it, if you are gentle. Go on, explore."

As I did she coached me explaining her anatomy and soon I was slipping my finger into her warm, wet vagina. I stroked her a few times as she smiled.

"Kiss it." she commanded and I obeyed. Her scent was intoxicating and her taste was addictive. From that moment to this, I still love good, sweet, clean pussy.

Joyce continued to puff on the cigar as she guided and coached me. She grew wetter and moaned and sighed. My cock was stiff and uncomfortable.

Finally she gasped, dropped the cigar into the ashtray and looked in my eyes.

"Fuck me Tony. Fuck me right here on Daddy's desk!"

I stood up so suddenly that the chair slammed back into the cabinet and dropped my pants as quickly as I could. I rubbed the tip in her wetness and pressed into her. Joyce wrapped her legs around me and soon were fucking hard and fast. She grabbed her tits as they bounced and shoved one into my face. I sucked on it and she groaned.

"Suck it! Suck my titty!"

When I'd sucked on Stacy's she had complained that sucking hard hurt. But Joyce was getting off on it. I was sucking hard and she seemed to like it.

Then she grasped my head and pulled it away from her tit and kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I could taste the tobacco. Finally she threw herself flat on the desk and yelled,

Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

Hell, I was amazed I had lasted this long but this was too much and on her command I thrust one more time and started cumming. Joyce cried out as my cock spasmed and belched spurt after spurt into her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as she squeezed her tits.

When I was spent, she sat up, kissed me again and gave me a gentle push back towards the chair. I plopped into it and watched as she brought her feet up to squat on the desk. Her knees wide and her pussy gaping as cum began to drip and ooze from her and drop onto the desk. She grinned at me and strained and more gushed out. When she had finished, a plate sized puddle remained. Carefully she dismounted and walked around the desk. Facing me she began to run her fingers through it.

"Oh... now that's a lot of cum." she said. She looked up at the ceiling and said loudly, "Oh Daddy look what I've done! I've gone and made a mess on your desk!" she laughed. "Can't let it ruin the desk, gotta clean it up somehow... I don't have a Maid anymore so... I guess I'll just have to do it myself."

I stared as she bent down and picked up her dress and wiped the desk before tossing it aside. She strolled over to a large world globe and opened the top to reveal a liquor cabinet. She poured herself a glass and reclined on the leather sofa.

I was afraid to move. This had been an incredible experience and I was hoping I could recover quickly enough for I doubted she was finished.

Joyce sipped her drink and sighed.

"To think, my Father had his affairs in this room. Fucked a woman on that desk, just like we did."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Oh Father was devious. You see, he was a photographer." She pointed to the bookcase to my right. "He hid a 16mm camera behind some false books there and a 35mm motorized camera the same way over there," she said pointing to the opposite wall. "Look under the desk and you'll see a foot switch. That triggered the camera."

"You don't..."

"No, I didn't film this," she replied. "I'm twisted, perhaps perverse, but not deceitful. And it was deceit. He filmed it without her knowledge or permission at first. I suspect it was how he got her to consent to their games. But I'm certain she came to enjoy it. In some of the films she is looking right at the camera as they fuck... and smiling all the while."

"You-you saw them?"

"I found the movies and photos, yes. And I watched them. I still have them safely locked up."

She smiled at me, "Who knows, maybe someday I'll show them to you." She gestured to the big armchair next to the sofa. "Come here."

I sat and wondered where this was going.

"Look at me. Closely. From my hair to my toes and everything in between. Tell me what you think. And I want you to be brutally honest. No sugar coating it. I want the raw truth."

I did as she asked and realized that she was probably older than I had first guessed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Good lord Tony, I am my harshest critic. As is every woman. I want to know for certain that you are truly seeing me and not some fantasy."

"Well, okay. I see an attractive woman over thirty. Your hair is lighter than natural and your face is pleasant but... well... tired. Your eyes are a lighter blue than I've ever seen before, and your smile is big and broad and natural, not forced. Your tits are big and beautiful, although I can now see the stretch marks. They're bottom heavy, sagging some and your nipples are pale and yet the way you urged me to suck on them makes me wonder how much action they've seen. Your waist is thicker than some, but smaller than your bust or hips so you're still voluptuous and sexy. Your ass is big but not as big as your bust so nicely balanced. As a bonus it's got a great shape and is nice and firm. You do have a hint of a tummy showing but not much. Your legs are full and nicely shaped. Your pussy is faultless and beautiful and I want to eat you out again. So in my opinion you are beautiful, sexy and can probably get any man you choose. My question is why did you choose me?"

Joyce eyed me with only a hint of a smile for what seemed like an eternity. Finally she sipped, set her glass down and slowly spread her legs. She slid one hand down to rub her pussy while the other lifted and squeezed one breast. I watched as she ran her fingers through her folds then parted her lips and slipped inside.. She stroked in and out a few times then held her lips apart. I gazed at her pink pussy and my mouth watered.

"Strip off your clothes and get on your knees."

I did and she smiled.

"Good boy. Now, this is your altar and I am your Goddess. Worship me."

I did as I was told and began kissing her pussy. Soon I moved on to licking it, running my tongue around her pulsing vagina in circles then probing as far as I could reach (which sadly wasn't as far as I wanted). I lapped up her wetness and licked both inner lips bottom to top, pausing to circle around her clit. She giggled at my clumsy efforts but rather than embarrass me, she coached and advised me. When she was finally ready, she allowed me to flick her clit back and forth with my tongue and slide two fingers into her wet pussy. She moaned loudly as she orgasmed and, grasping a handful of my hair lifted my head from her pussy. She pulled and I followed, up and onto her. She kissed my wet face as she guided my cock into her. We fucked for quite a while on that leather sofa, shifting positions and we each experienced several orgasms.

Finally we couldn't continue and as I sprawled on the wet leather, Joyce rose and went to the desk. She opened a drawer and pulled out an envelope which she tossed to me. I opened it and discovered a wad of cash.

"What the hell?" I asked, puzzled.

"For services rendered," she said as she sat in the big chair. "Two hundred dollars in twenties. I figured bigger bills might draw attention."

"You're paying me?"

"I'm hiring you. If you're interested. Two hundred a day every day we fuck."

"How often is that going to be?"

"Possibly every other day. I hoped to do it every day but my pussy is sore and needs a break."

I grinned, "It's a deal."

Joyce slipped her shoes back on and after I had dressed, walked to the front hall. Opening a closet she donned a long tan raincoat. I drove us back to where I'd left my Datsun. As I got out, she slid across behind the wheel. She pulled me to her and kissed me deeply. Then she spoke softly while staring deep in my eyes.

"You are exactly what I want. A blank canvas. I am going to create a masterpiece. Oh don't get any ideas, silly boy. You are not ready for this level of play. You are totally unprepared. Now keep your mouth shut and drive over tomorrow night at eight."

"I thought you-"

Her hand covered my mouth.

"I decide. You obey."

I opened my mouth and sucked her finger. She smiled.

"Good boy."

As she drove away I leaned against my car and exhaled. I had no idea where this would end but knew it would be one hell of a ride. I also knew she was right.

I was unprepared.