Joyce's Sexual Reawakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me Pete" she commands. He leans over and does so passionately. Soon his hands are exploring her breasts. Over his head she can see a man openly staring at them. She opens her legs slightly and repositions herself to give him a better view. Then she takes Pete's hand and moves it down between her legs. Joyce feels incredibly turned on as Pete starts to finger her pussy as the voyeur watches and rubs himself.

"That's right darling." She whispers. "Finger me whilst the man strokes himself. It's soooo naughty. But maybe we'd best move on now."

Soon they are fucking in the car with the top down. He's doing her from behind. Joyce is kneeling up on the seat facing towards the rear, her breasts across the boot of the two seater. Pete is standing with his shorts around his ankles.

They are in a quiet layby far away from most prying eyes. There's still part of Joyce that wants a farmer to pass close by in a tractor.

"I love your cock inside me darling. George's cock is good but it's so much more exciting to take one up me that's not my hubby's. Twist my nipples, make them hurt, spank me. I'm a naughty wifey, I deserve it."

In reply Pete pulls out and lands a slap on Joyce's bottom that echoes through the trees and across the river. It leaves a clear red handprint. Joyce can't believe how painful it is but makes no comment and does not cry out. Her face flushes. Pete resumes fucking her, harder now, at the same time nipping and twisting her nipples.

She orgasms unexpectedly without warning. Pete continues fucking her and soon there are more orgasms until it feels like she's coasting from one to another.

"How do you do it Pete? You are fucking me for the third time today and it's only lunchtime. What a stud!"

Pete gives her nipples another twist. He's slowed down but is still balls deep in her pussy. "I don't know if you've heard but it's now possible to buy Viagra from any chemist without a prescription. I don't usually need it but got myself a few pills before our meeting. I swallowed one an hour ago. As you can see it works. There has to be sexual stimulation. With you around darling there's no shortage of that."

"Keep fucking me darling. Have you any spunk left?"

"Not sure, we'll have to wait and see."

Understandably he lasts longer than the two other times to Joyce's delight. She feels the familiar squirting inside her aware that if things carry on at this rate she'll have a sore cunt before tomorrow morning.

12