J's Bar

Story Info
An afternoon in a bar.
987 words
4.15
9.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working the afternoon and early evening shift at a businessman's bar in the San Fernando Valley when a man walked in and ordered a double Dewar's on the rocks. When I set the drink on the bar, I detected notes of Sandalwood and exotic spices in his high-end cologne.

He picked up his drink and said, "My name's Lenny. What's yours?"

"Linda. Do you want to run a tab?"

"Why not." His eyes never left my deep cleavage.

The Happy Hour crowd hadn't arrived, and the owner was out running errands, so Lenny and I had the bar to ourselves. His age, like mine, was closer to forty than thirty, but his recently styled hair made him look younger. His features, though pleasing, were not remarkable. Many men who came into the bar were as handsome, some more so, but Lenny's bedroom eyes, and cock-sure attitude, set him apart.

Lenny caught me staring. "Like what you see?"

Caught off guard, I fumbled my words. "Your-your eyes, they're intriguing. I've never seen that color turquoise."

"They're from my mother. Care to join me for a drink?"

"I'm not supposed to drink while working."

Lenny looked around. "Who's to know?"

Against my better judgment, I made a Vodka Martini with three olives, then pointed to Lenny's glass. "Like a refill? On the house."

Lenny nodded as he gazed into my dark brown eyes. "What time do you get off work?"

I felt like a deer transfixed by high-beam headlights. "Six. Why?"

"I want to buy you dinner," Lenny said, eyeing the front of my blouse where another button had come undone.

"Is that all?"

"No. I want to get to know you better and show you something I'm sure you'll like."

"Thanks for the offer, but I have plans for tonight. How about tomorrow."

Lenny swirled the scotch in his glass. "I don't know if I'll be in town tomorrow."

"I'll take the chance. By the way. What do you do?"

"For a living?"

"Yes."

"I'm an actor."

"Have you been in anything I might have seen?"

Lenny listed six movies, but none sounded familiar. "Sorry, I don't go to movies much."

"Too bad." He opened the folder he'd placed on the bar. "Here's my picture. It'll help you remember me if you come across one of my movies. If you have a pen, I'll personalize it."

When Lenny finished, he handed me the picture. To Linda, the sexiest bartender in the San Fernando Valley. Love Lenny.

I took the photo and placed it next to the cash register. "How many valley bars have you been in?"

"More than I care to count. Where's your restroom?"

I pointed to a hallway separating the restroom from a tiny office. "Back that way."

Lenny climbed off the stool, adjusted the bulge tenting his jeans, and smiled. "Don't go away. I'll be right back.

Being curious by nature and somewhat of a slut, I wanted to see what Lenny was rearranging. As soon as the restroom door closed, I headed for the office. I was standing in the doorway when Lenny came out of the restroom, zipping his jeans.

"Why don't you let me do that?" I said, pushing Lenny's hand away. I led him into the office and dropped to my knees. He looked down at me like Yul Brynner in the King and I.

As I said, I'm somewhat of a slut. At last count, I'd fucked over 100 cocks, but I still wasn't ready for what sprang through the opening of Lenny's jeans. It was monstrous.

I wrapped both hands around that magnificent shaft and leaned forward. Lenny moaned when my tongue circled the bulbous head and darted into the opening.

"Suck it."

I opened my mouth, letting the mushroom head slip between my lips. Lenny grabbed my head, forcing his cock deeper. I'd lost control. The rigid veined shaft, oozing sweet-tasting pre-cum, slid farther down my throat.

"Take it, baby. Take it."

Lenny was fucking my mouth like a hound dog in heat when I heard, "Linda, are you here?"

My mouth flew open, Lenny pulled out, and I sprang to my feet swallowing Lenny's pre-cum. "I'll be right there, Jim." I motioned for Lenny to stay put and grabbed a napkin to wipe my mouth. Then, as I walked behind the bar, Jim said, "What were you doing back there?"

"Trying to grab a bite of lunch." My legs were shaking, and pussy juice trickled down my thighs as I made Jim his usual. J & B with a beer chaser.

"Well, don't let me stop you. I can wait."

"No, no, that's okay," I said, trying to distract Jim from seeing Lenny slip out of the back room. "Besides, I need to prepare for the late afternoon crowd."

I was setting the drinks on the bar when Jim said, "Hello, where did you come from?"

I turned and saw Lenny picking up his unfinished drink.

"Restroom," Lenny said.

I placed Jim's bill next to his beer and turned to Lenny. "Would you like a refill?"

"No thanks, two's my limit. So you want to close me out?"

My heart dropped as I handed Lenny his tab. I didn't want him to leave without setting something up for tomorrow night, but I couldn't talk with Jim sitting four stools away.

Lenny solved the problem by handing me a $20 bill. "Keep the change," he said.

Looking down, I saw Lenny's phone number written on the bill.

"Who was that?" Jim said. "I haven't seen him before."

"Just a guy passing through," I said.

***

When I got home, my boyfriend was standing by the stove, stirring a pan of spaghetti sauce. I walked over, turned off the burner, and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You'll never guess what your slut wife did today," I said, dropping to my knees and reaching for his zipper.