No Strings

Story Info
A change meeting with his mom's friend and his old crush.
770 words
4.53
27.4k
24
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

Greg was at the local hardware store, buying odds and end, when he saw Rebecca, her mother's good friend. He long had a crush on her. And even now, at twenty-one and having just finished his junior year, he still found her attractive, despite her years.

"Rebecca?"

"Greg! How are you?"

They chatted a bit.

"Looking for a replacement light. Not sure how I'll put it in. The problem of not having a tall man around." Rebecca teased.

She had been divorced a few years now and Greg wondered about her love life. "Would you like me to come by?"

"Would you?"

He was happy to help and like any opportunity to look over her curves and particularly fine cleavage, which she was showing off that day.

He stopped by that afternoon. She showed him the ceiling fixture and the step ladder in the garage. In no time the job was finished.

"Thanks, dear. Come sit. We haven't talked in a while."

They sat on the sofa where she probed his love life at school, then quipped, "Breaking hearts on campus, I'm sure."

He asked about her life and learned she wasn't having the same success.

"Yes, finding a nice cock at my age is a bit hard."

Greg was taken aback by her frankness and smiled sheepishly at her.

"Greg, can I ask you something impertinent. You had a crush on me, didn't you?"

He blushed and went quiet a minute. Then, his courage rallied. "Still do, I suppose."

Now it was her turn to blush. He could see she was working up her own courage. Rebecca toward him and they faced each other.

"You still have thing for me?" Taking his hand, she continued. "You know, sometimes two people can have, you know, a fling... With no strings. Understand? An affair that can end... amicably."

It wasn't hard for him to see what she was getting at and saw his chance. Greg took her in his arms and simply kissed her. Not hard, more to gauge her. As Rebecca's heart started pounding, she kissed him back, giving him some tongue.

She put his hand on her breast, "No strings."

His shirt was soon off followed by her top and bra; giving Greg a look at the fabulous tits he longed to see. Cupping one, he brought it to his lips and sucked on it.

Things moved fast and both were naked. Greg sat and she knelt between his legs, admiring his growing erection. It slipped between her lips, and he found him cock getting sucked on by this woman he longed for.

She bobbed up and down, leaving no doubt as to her desire. In little time he called out her name before his cock unleashed a torrent in her mouth. She swallowed spurt after spurt of his cum, satisfied in bringing off such a man. And when he finished, she gave his rod a few licks, eyeing him to let him know her pleasure.

Now it was her turn. "I learned a few things in college." he said, laying Rebecca on her back. He was between her legs, with one draped over his shoulder as he dove into her awaiting pussy.

She gasped as his tongue probed her core; finally moving to her clit and causing her to shudder. It took a bit, but finally she was gasping for air then convulsed as the orgasm hit.

"Oh, my God, Greg!" She chuckled to an orgasm like she hadn't had in years.

Next, Greg climbed on top of her. "Yes! put it in me!" she hissed, reaching for his revived cock.

He drove it to the hilt as his lips found hers. As he pounded her, Rebecca grabbed at his back; the excitement of his lust driving her wild as well. All this passion was too much for Rebecca and another orgasm washed over her, clawing at his ass, willing him deeper.

He kissed her hard as she came down from that climax before switching positions.

He sat up and Rebecca, seeing his hard rod, lowered herself on it. She began riding him hard as Greg sucked and licked the luscious breasts in his face. After some time, he started grunting, a tit still in his mouth, sending her into a rapture knowing he was cumming inside her.

When it passed, Rebecca sat there, head on his shoulder, enjoying the bliss after a session of passionate love.

She gave him a long kiss. "No strings."

"Tomorrow?" He asked.

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers