J's Story

Story Info
F/m bondage fantasy.
5.3k words
4.42
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had fantasies of bondage all of my life. I often went to the adult bookstores to view the bondage films in the quarter peep shows and buy bondage magazines. The female form in bondage was a complete turn on for me, but I mostly wanted to be the captives I saw in the movies and magazines. I wanted to feel the restraint and total captivity of the bonds.

About three years ago I met Kathy and we dated for about six months then moved into an apartment together. Kathy had a very outgoing personality and that fit nicely with my somewhat shy approach to life. Our lovemaking was great. We did it anywhere at anytime and always came away exhausted and satisfied. But deep inside, I felt a need. That desire for restraint was burning, but I never had the nerve to broach the subject. It was as secret as the stash of more than 100 bondage magazines I had stored in a box in the back of the closet.

During the first six months of living together with her, I never bought another magazine, but rather only went to the peep shows in an effort to satisfy my desires. Then it happened.

I came home one Friday night; she had taken the day off to get an early start on our spring cleaning. I opened the door and my heart jumped into my throat. Spread out across the living room floor, couch, coffee table and love seat were all of my magazines. Kathy was nowhere in sight. I started to panic. I thought she probably had left. Who wouldn't after living with someone who had kept this kind of secret?

I started to pick up the magazines, then from the back room Kathy's voice commanded, "Don't touch a thing!" and I heard her approach down the hall, heels clicking on the hard wood floor.

I was astounded when she reached the living room. She was wearing a studded leather body suit and thigh length, spike heeled booted. She was, to say the least, the embodiment of my desires.

"I think you owe me an explanation of this.", she said.

"Well... I guess I would say that bondage is a turn on for me.", I replied.

"I can't imagine that you could tie up a girl."

"Well... I think a girl in bondage is really beautiful."

"But you want to feel the ropes instead of apply them, right?"

"Yes.", I replied, lowering my eyes, feeling the humiliation of the situation.

"Well," she said, "it looks like I was right. I have found my sex slave."

I looked at her in astonishment. How had she known? Was I really that obvious? The situation scared me a bit, but also sent an electric thrill through my entire body.

"Clean this up.", she said. "We'll be moving out of here tomorrow."

"But... Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's my little secret." she said.

We moved about the apartment, she giving commands and I performing them. By eleven o'clock all of our personal things were packed and ready to go.

"Okay," she said, "come to the living room."

I followed behind her.

"Take off your clothes."

She went to the kitchen while I stripped. She returned with a fist full of ropes.

"Lie face down on the couch."

With some apprehension I did as she said.

She pulled my arms behind me and roped my elbows together. My genitals quivered when my elbows actually touched. She then roped my ankles together, bent my legs up and lashed the ankle rope around my wrists. I was totally captured. It was the most exquisite feeling of my life. The position pressed my raging erection harshly into the couch.

"You will sleep here tonight." And with that she disappeared into the bedroom.

Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep that night. Twice I had orgasms that I thought weren't going to stop. Then I wondered what she would do when she found the mess I'd made. The sleep I did get was filled with dreams of strict bondage. Sunrise couldn't arrive soon enough for me.

I was already awake when she came for me.

She rolled me up onto my side.

"Ooh, it looks like you enjoyed yourself last night." she said.

She rolled me back still further, then began licking and sucking my sticky cock. It came to raging attention almost immediately and as her tongue licked the head I came in her mouth. She swallowed and continued sucking, the sensations almost painful. She rolled me back over and undid the knots.

"Let's get a shower, we have a very busy day ahead of us." she said as she led the way to the bathroom.

In the shower, I followed her directions, meticulously washing every inch of her delectable body. Afterwards, I dried her off and helped her dress.

"Now for your attire." she said opening the bottom drawer of her dresser. She pulled out a leather belt and strap device, straightened in out and wrapped the wide belt around my waist. She tugged hard to line up the straps and then buckled it. My waist was pulled in sharply above my hips. One wide strap hung straight down behind me and several elastic garter type straps hung around the sides. There was a small hole in the crotch strap with a small pullstring satin pouch attached next to it. She then took a large butt plug from the drawer and attached it to the crotch strap and said "Bend over and spread your cheeks."

I complied, my genitals twitching with anticipation. She rubbed some Vaseline on the plug and jammed it home then quickly pulled the strap up in front, squeezing my genitals through the small hole and buckling it to the belt. She pushed my balls and semi hard cock into the pouch and tightened the pullstring around the base. The string was long enough for her to wrap it around several times before knotting it underneath. She watched with amusement as my erection returned, straining against the fabric of the small pouch, with nowhere to go.

"Sit down on the bed." she said. I did as she removed a pair of nylons from the drawer. She quickly slid a nylon up each of my legs and I stood up for her to attach the garter straps to the tops of the nylons.

"Okay, you can do the rest. Put on these leather pants, this wool sweater, a pair of white socks and your tennis shoes. And do it quickly, we have a lot of work to do before the moving company gets here."

When I finished dressing she directed the move. All of our personal things were packed into our two cars. The rest, she said, would be taken to storage, we wouldn't be needing it anymore.

When the moving team arrived, she gave them directions and we climbed into our cars and I followed her as we drove off. An hour later we pulled into the driveway of an immense mansion and stopped at the front door.

When we got out of the cars I asked, "What is this place?"

"My father died a very rich man." she said. "He left everything to me. I've been living away from here and working so no one would know I had money. Now that I've found my man, we can live here comfortably for the rest of our lives. Unload the cars and then drive them around back to the garage."

I did as she directed. When I came back around through the front door and closed it, little did I know, that would be the last time I would see the outdoors for a long, long time.

"Take those things upstairs," she said, "you'll find a large bedroom suite to the right at the top of the stairs. Unpack everything and find a place for it. I know you'll do a good job. When you're finished come down to the basement. The stairs are through that door." She indicated a doorway next to and under the main staircase.

"Okay." I said.

"From now on you will respond to my instructions with 'Yes, Mistress.' and nothing other than that. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then get busy."

I grabbed as much as I could carry and went upstairs. It took me about two hours to finish the job, which I thought was good, then I went to the basement. When I got there I found a long corridor running the length of the house with several doors on either side. I had no idea where she was so I started trying doors. The first two were locked. The next opened to a completely tiled room about 16x16 feet square. It looked much like a bathroom but there were several odd fixtures that I would later become quite familiar with. I closed the door and moved on. When I opened the next door her voice screamed out, "You had better knock before you enter a room."

I closed the door and knocked.

"Enter." she said from inside.

I stepped into her torture chamber. Every imaginable device for the torment of a willing (or unwilling) slave could be found in this room. The room was immense. It stretched the length of the house, about eighty feet, and was about thirty feet wide. The ceiling was about ten feet high. The walls were covered with sound-proofing material.

"Get on your knees and crawl over here." she commanded.

The floor was smooth tile and I moved as quickly as I could and bowed at her feet.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting?"

"About two hours." I said still looking at the toes of her boots.

"That is unacceptable," she said. "Strip!"

I took off my clothes down to the crotch strap and nylons. As I reached to remove the nylons she said, "Stop there and come with me."

We walked to the other end of the room and she led me up to a padded horse about four feet tall.

"Bend over."

I laid my stomach atop the horse and she bent to strap my ankles to the base. She walked to the other side, wrapped straps around each of my wrists then pulled down until my ass was high in the air and my head lowered below the horse. She disappeared from my view and the next thing I knew was my ass burning from the strike of a whip. I lost track of how many times she hit me.

When she finished she said, "That's one for every minute you were late. Next time it will be two, and the next three. Do you get the idea?"

"Yes, Mistress." I whispered, unable to speak louder.

She undid the straps and stood me up. From a cabinet next to the wall she took a leather strap body harness. "This will be your daily attire unless I say otherwise."

She removed my nylons and the crotch harness. It was quite a relief to finally have that huge plug removed. I stood naked before her as she attached the harness to my body. First a wide leather collar buckled around my neck. Straps hung down in front and back which attached to a belt which she buckled around my chest. Attached to either side of this belt were two smaller belts which she buckled around my upper arms. Four straps hung down from the chest belt, one in front, one in back and one on either side. These were attached to a wide belt which she buckled around my waist. On either side and in front of that belt were small cuffs. She buckled the side cuffs around my arms just below my elbows. From each side of the waist belt hung a strap which attached to belts which were buckled around my upper thighs. On the outsides of these belts were cuffs which she locked around my wrists. Straps hung down the sides from there to cuffs which were buckled just above my knees. Straps hung down the sides from there to cuffs which were buckled around each of my ankles. Finally, she connected a six inch chain to the two cuffs at my knees and a one foot chain to the ankle cuffs. She took a short leash from the cabinet and attached it to a ring in the collar.

Tugging the leash, she said "Follow me."

I hobbled along behind her as best as I could, the chains allowing me only a shuffle step. We went to the end of the hallway where a door opened into an elevator. There were five buttons and she pressed the one in the middle. A quick ride up and the doors opened on the second floor where our bedroom was. I followed her into the bedroom.

"I need to get your measurements," she said, "so stand there nice and straight."

I stood as she measured everything including my shoe size. Then she lead me to the closet and hooked the leash to a ring in the ceiling.

"You stay here. I have to run out to my friend's shop and pick up a few things for you to wear. I called her earlier so she knows I'm coming, but we didn't have the sizes so it will probably take a few hours. I'll be back as soon as I can."

With that she was gone. Other than the whipping, I was pretty much enjoying the way things had turned out. Standing there in the strictures she had applied, just thinking about the life of servitude I was to lead was giving me a hard-on. But six hours later when I finally heard the sounds of her return, I was desperately fighting the urge to relieve my bladder and bowels.

"Hello, sex thing." she said from behind me.

"Please, please, I have to go to the bathroom quickly." I said.

"Okay, let's go, I certainly don't want you messing up the closet."

She disconnected the leash and I shuffled behind her as she lead the way to the bathroom. A torrent escaped from both of my orifices as I sat on the toilet. She stood by with an amused look on her face as I struggled to wipe my ass. She pulled me to a stand with the leash and I flushed the toilet.

"Come on, there are more packages in the car."

Back to the elevator and down to the main level, she lead me to the garage where I grabbed as many packages as I could carry and went back upstairs. It took three trips to carry everything in, then it was time for the fashion show. I'd have to say that I enjoyed it as much as she did.

She took off my body harness and I tried on everything she had bought.

First was the shiny black leather body suit. It fit like a second skin from my neck to my ankles. It had zippers over my nipples and one long zipper from my waist, through my crotch and up to the small of my back. She took a pair of black boots from a large box and I put those on over the suit. They reached my upper thighs and zipped up the front. The heels were quite long and forced me to stand on my toes. Next came the black leather hood. It fit tightly around my head with padding over the eyes and ears. Two small breather tubes fit into my nostrils and she laced it down the back. I could feel snaps on the inside of the hood over my mouth and knew she would be able to attach some sort of gag to it for my discomfort. She pulled my arms behind me and I felt a leather sleeve being pulled up my arms. The straps were buckled over my shoulders and I let out a soft groan as she pulled the zipper up, pinning my arms together. My erection pressed hard against the tight leather. It was quite delightful. Apparently pleased with the combination she removed the ensemble and we tried the next one.

A white lacy garter belt was first, then white silk, crotchless panties. She helped me slide the white silk nylons up my legs and attach the garters. Next came the black and white maid's dress. It was a mini skirt which barely covered my ass. The shoes were white pumps with six inch heels. A pair of short, white silk gloves, a lacy black and white hat and a white ball gag finished the outfit.

The last outfit started with a red, whale-bone corset which she tightened until my thirty-six inch waist was reduced to twenty-eight inches. The restriction was delightful. Next came red fishnet nylons which were attached to the garters on the corset. The shoes were red leather with nine inch heels and ballet style toes. At first I needed her help to stand but soon became accustomed to the balance required. The last item was a stiff, red leather collar. The front pushed my chin up so I had to look down my nose to see what was in front of me.

She removed the outfit and replaced the body harness.

"These clothes are for special occasions." she said. "I will decide when they are to be worn and I will dress you on those occasions. Now it's time for bed. Lay down on the bed."

I did as I was told and she locked my wrists to the thigh cuffs on the harness. Then she took a chain from the foot of the bed and locked it to the chain between my ankles. I watched with delight as she tauntingly removed her clothes and neatly put each item away. When she was naked, she came to my side of the bed and climbed on, one knee on either side of my head. She slowly lowered her pussy onto my mouth. It was already dripping.

"You know what to do." she said.

I parted her lips with my tongue and licked the length of her pussy, lingering on her clit. I flicked her clit back and forth and stiffened my tongue to impale her hole. Her juice soon covered my face and filled my nose.

"Harder and faster, slave!" she commanded.

I licked frantically. The muscles in my mouth and jaw were straining to maintain the pace. She began to bob and weave, grinding her pussy into my face as I struggled to make her come. Just as I thought I wouldn't be able to hold up any longer, she went into violent spasms. She was grinding her pussy all over my face and finally rested her weight on top of me, her sopping sex smothering me. I couldn't breathe and began to panic, trying to buck her off with my head. As I started to see stars, she lifted herself off and I gasped for breath.

"That was satisfactory, but next time you better perform without my coaching!" she said. Then she took another chain from the head of the bed and connected it to a ring in my collar. I spent that night, and every night since, sleeping in that position.

She spent the next few weeks putting me through service training. Everything from delivering and serving tea to assisting her at her bath and toilet.

Finally one day she said, "I think you are ready to properly attend my guests. I've invited two of my best friends for tea and dinner tonight."

I was very confused. All along I thought she was training me to please her. It never occurred to me that she would present me in such a manner in "public". I tried to protest through my gag but she only laughed.

I attended her all afternoon as we prepared for her guests. I was placed in my harness with my elbows locked into the cuffs at the front of the waist belt. She also tied a thin cord around the base of my scrotum and then around the base of my cock. Needless to say, my member swelled to rock hardness. At three o'clock a car drove up the driveway and stopped at the front door. A beautiful brunette climbed out, approached the front door and rang the bell.

"Well answer it, you twit!", Kathy demanded.

I hesitated and shuffled my feet. She pulled her crop from her belt and gave my ass a hard crack. "Get moving!"

I walked to the door and opened it. The guest's eyes and mine met momentarily, then I looked down as I blushed from my head to my toes.

"Hey, what a welcoming committee!" she said.

"Sandy!" said Kathy, "Please come in. I've been looking forward to seeing you."

"I can see you've been busy since I saw you last." said Sandy.

As Sandy passed by I closed the door.

"Oh, yes." said Kathy, "This is my new servant, J."

"Oooo, he's delightful," said Sandy, "and he seems very excited to see me."

Just then another car drove up. I waited for the bell to ring, then answered the door.

"Patty!" said Kathy and Sandy in unison.

"I can tell already that this is going to be a fun time." said Patty as she eyed me.

She came in and I closed the door.

Kathy ushered her friends out to the sun porch and said, "J, please fetch the tea and sandwiches and serve them on the porch."

I eagerly retreated to the kitchen. While putting together the serving tray I could hear the ladies' loud laughter and knew their jokes were at my expense. I took as much time as I thought safe and then reluctantly returned to serve the tea.

They became quiet as I entered the sun porch. I couldn't help but feel their stares as I bent to pour tea. Patty sat to my right and slightly behind me. I jumped a bit as I felt her hand caress my butt. Luckily I had just set down the tea pot or I would certainly have dropped it. I still wonder what hell there would have been to pay for an infraction like that.

"You know, Kathy," Patty said, "for my tastes, he's got entirely too much body hair."

"Actually," replied Kathy, "I've been waiting for this gathering to do something about it."

12