J's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I knew this was going to be fun." said Patty. "What else do you have planned?"

Kathy looked at me and said, "J, please wait in the kitchen. I'll ring if we need anything more."

I returned to the kitchen and cleaned up while I waited for my inevitable humiliation to begin. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but occasionally I did hear screams of delight and raucous laughter. About thirty minutes had passed when Kathy rang the servant bell which I quickly answered.

All three ladies were standing and approaching the sun porch door when I arrived.

"J," Kathy said, "please clean up here, then join us downstairs. And don't keep us waiting."

Patty and Sandy both tried to hide a quiet snicker as they passed me and proceeded to the stairs.

It took me about ten minutes to clean up tea and put everything away. I then went to the elevator and rode down, since it was nearly impossible for me to use the stairs when I was hobbled by the harness. As I stepped out of the elevator I noticed that the door to the tiled "water room" was open. I approached the doorway and knocked on the door.

Kathy answered, "Come in and close the door, J."

I did as ordered and was pleasantly surprised to find all three ladies nearly naked. Patty wore a red satin bra, red garter holding up her black nylons and red stiletto heeled pumps. Sandy was wearing black crotchless panties and black thigh length boots. Kathy wore a white garter holding up white nylons and her white six inch heels with the double ankle straps. I definitely did not need the cords around my cock to hold my erection stiff. I could see that I was going to have fun as well.

Kathy unfastened the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, then Patty lathered my wrists and Sandy lathered my ankles and both ladies quickly shaved the areas clean. Meanwhile, Kathy had been busy removing the body harness. When Patty and Sandy were finished, Kathy attached separate cuffs to each of my wrists and ankles. She then attached chains from the ceiling to the wrist cuffs and chains anchored low in the walls to the ankle cuffs. The ceiling chains were then cranked up until my feet left the floor and my legs and arms were spread wide and tight.

Patty went to work on my legs and ass. Sandy shaved my arms, armpits and chest. Kathy shaved my crotch. With all three of them working, the job was finished in about 15 minutes. Kathy then hooked up a shower hose to one of the fixtures in the wall and washed me down. My hairless body was quite a sight and squeaky clean.

My cock had remained hard through the proceedings and was now dripping with lubricating wetness. Patty noticed this and was quick to lick it up.

I was lowered to the floor and Kathy said, "Sit down."

I did and Kathy switched the cuffs so that my ankles were now attached to the chains from the ceiling and my wrists attached to the wall chains. In this reversed position I was again raised into the air. Sandy had replaced the shower attachment on the hose with a long slender nozzle which she worked deep into my ass. Then Patty turned on the faucet. I feel fortunate that she turned on the warm water. My bowels filled quickly and I could see my abdomen visually swelling. I felt like I was going to explode when finally Patty turned the water off.

"We're going to prepare some things in the other room," Kathy said, "be sure you don't let any of that leak out. We'll be back in a little while."

Half an hour later I was suffering agonizing pain from the cramps. The ladies returned, laughing. They lowered me to the floor and disconnected the chains. Then they escorted me to the toilet where they watched with delight as I evacuated my bowels. I had never felt so humiliated. After the first massive release they left me alone to finish and wash up. It took a while before I felt completely emptied but afterwards I did feel exquisitely clean.

I had just finished toweling off when Sandy came through the door with a collar and leash in hand. She buckled the collar around my neck then devilishly commanded, "Come with me." Tugging on the leash, she lead me into Kathy's torture chamber where Kathy and Patty were standing next to the horse. Sandy backed me up to the horse and Patty strapped my ankles to the bottom of the horse legs. Kathy then grabbed my wrists and pulled back until I was bent backwards over the top. With my hips rolled over the top my feet left the floor and Kathy then strapped my wrists to the horse legs. She then wrapped a cord around the base of my scrotum and after my cock became completely hard, she wrapped the cord around the base of my cock. Patty then stuffed her panties into my mouth then covered the lower part of my face with tape. Her panties were wet with delicious pussy juice.

Kathy then bent down to my ear and whispered, "The three of us need a good cunt reaming, so each of us is going to climb onto that stiff cock of yours and ride to our heart's content. If you cum before we're all finished, you will be dead meat. Is that clear?"

I nodded my head yes.

She stepped back and said, "Okay, Patty, you got the long straw so climb on."

Patty climbed up and knelt on the horse, her legs on either side of me. Holding my cock with one hand, she slowly lowered her hips until the tip of my cock touched the lips of her pussy. I could feel how wet she already was. She slipped the head of my cock into her hole then slammed her hips down, driving my cock to the limits of her cunt. She steadied herself with her hands on her knees and began pumping her hips up and down. She rode hard, gasping air with her head thrown back. Kathy took two clothes pins and attached one to each of Patty's nipples. Soon Patty was moaning and pumping faster. Suddenly she froze, grinding her hips down. I could feel her pussy tighten in orgasm as she screamed then pumped her hips up and down a few more times. She finally relaxed and needed Kathy's and Sandy's help to climb down.

I was very near orgasm myself and was glad for the short rest afforded me before Sandy climbed up. She too rode with wild abandon, pumping and grinding her hips down until my cock filled her pussy. Kathy started pulling on Sandy's nipples while Patty stuck her thumb up Sandy's ass. Seconds later, Sandy stiffened and screamed in explosive orgasm.

Kathy climbed up quickly so there wasn't much time for me to relax and crammed her pussy down on my erection. She rode slowly and I could feel every bump and ridge inside her. Sandy and Patty were egging her on; Sandy rubbing Kathy's clit and Patty pulling her nipples, but Kathy was intent on making me come. After a few minutes I couldn't hold back any more and my cock finally exploded inside her. That was exactly what she wanted and as she felt my hot come shoot into her I felt her pussy tighten around me, milking the come out of me.

When she had regained her breath, Kathy said, "You failed you miserable dick. Now you will have to suffer."

My cock now limp, it was easy for Kathy to apply the bondage I was to suffer. Taking a thin cord, she wrapped a loop tight under the head of my cock and knotted it. She then proceeded to wrap the cord around and around the length of my cock, placing each loop tight against the previous one. She continuously stretched my cock out as she wrapped it. Finally, with nearly one hundred loops wrapped around my cock, it stood straight and hard again, even though I didn't have an erection. The head was swollen to nearly twice its normal size and was almost painfully sensitive to touch.

"Now," said Kathy, "it doesn't matter if you come or not, we can fuck your dick as long as we want. Those cords won't loosen and they'll keep your dick nice and stiff."

Kathy then climbed up again and positioned her pussy over me. It took a few seconds for her pussy to open enough to admit the enlarged head, but she finally got it inside her. The sensation was incredible. As she pushed down, the head spread the inner walls of her pussy which then tightened again behind it. I could feel nothing along the shaft of my cock but the tightness around the head was driving me crazy. Then as she pulled back up, the head pushed its way back through the tight channel. After several long slow strokes Kathy began pumping in earnest. Immediately I felt like I was coming but the tight cords prevented my release. Kathy was right, if all three of them were going to ride, my cock was going to suffer immensely.

12