Juanita & Ally's Intense Love

Story Info
Two young women delve into lust together.
1.2k words
4.1
10.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexi290
Lexi290
17 Followers

Juanita was a mid-20's Mexican woman, short and slightly curvy in the right places, with black hair and smoky gray eyes. Her face was young and beautiful, strong, serious and determined. She was fiery and could switch from kind to ruthless in seconds. A scary temper for those who got in her way.

She was never into boys, her eyes always sneaking looks on the girls around her and growing up she did a lot of sleepover experimenting with friends from school. She had started seeing Cassandra around age thirteen and they became best friends, inseparable, intimately close in all aspects of their lives. That year, Juanita got her first taste of Cassandra's pussy during a girl's night sleepover and was thirsty for more, addicted to the sweet drops of ecstasy on her tongue and face.

At best, their relationship was lock-and-key, being everything that they needed from each other and at worst it was a fiery screaming match, breaking up and getting back together again. The intensity of their relationship became too heightened to continue as adults. They went their separate ways and would only text now and then.

In many lesbian relationships there is a giver and a taker, a pitcher and a catcher, and Juanita always preferred to be the top and not the bottom. She inherited a strong, fiery temperament from her Mexican roots that was ever-present in her dealings with women. It was her way or no way.

After her and Cassandra broke up, she decided to explore the BDSM scene that she heard stories of from college friends. She wasn't into the crazy shit. She didn't want to pierce or cut anyone, stomp on guy's balls, or tie up someone until their appendages turned purple. But through this scene she found a way to be dominant sexually and find her voice as the dominant half. Demanding and assertive, but fun and geared towards pleasure and control.

Juanita had many female partners and countless desires fulfilled in this realm of secrecy. But she wanted a woman she could be monogamous with and build a relationship with.

She met Ally through a high school friend she played softball with. Ally was a perky white blonde girl with a similar physique as Juanita. Ally was innocent though. A soft face with beautiful smooth features. A few years younger than Juanita and was studying in college to become a saleswoman.

Ally had only been with boys aside from a little experimenting in an all-girl threesome on prom night. She had grown tired of the idiotic guys who had no awareness of their part in a relationship. Their basic repetitive priorities of sex and food bothered her and made her want to try something new but she didn't know what yet.

They met at a dinner party and the connection was immediate. Juanita had that unique flare in her eyes that made you want to run or dance or sing or impulsively kiss whoever is next to you. Ally kissed Juanita that night on one of those wild impulses and the two women went home together after the party.

They were kissing and sucking each other's tongues as they fell through Juanita's front door in a hurry. They slammed it closed and continued kissing insatiably as they got on the bed. Juanita got on top and started giving her a hickey as Ally was rubbing her pussy, slipping her fingers past the thin panties her lover was wearing.

"Baby you are so wet!"

"I'm so fucking hot right now! Lay back and let me eat your pussy Ally."

They held hands as Juanita gave Ally the best orgasm of her life. She laid there panting, lips numb, fully immersed in the pleasure of that moment.

"Slide down baby, let me sit on your face."

Her feminine juices gushed all over Ally and as she looked down at her she came so hard that she almost fell off the bed. This young and innocent lover was exactly who she was looking for. She thought, is this real?

"You're into kinky shit too, right Ally? I like to play dirty."

"Do whatever you want to me."

Juanita slid open a drawer full of adult toys and lubricants. She grabbed her favorite strap on and buttplug as Ally waited nearby, rubbing her clit in circles.

"You're so fucking sexy..."

She flipped Ally over on to her stomach and put 2 fingers in her mouth for her to suck on. Ally drooled all over them obediently. Juanita pushed one of them into her ass and heard her lover quietly moan. The other went in and she felt her pushing back so they would go in deeper. Ally was biting the bedsheet and let out a muffled scream as she came again.

"You took those so good that I'll give you something better."

Juanita sucked on a large glass buttplug until her saliva was dripping all over her leg. She put the tip into Ally's ass and heard her intensely moan.

"Fuck me Ita! I need you inside me."

Juanita slid the plug in until her lover's ass held it in place. She pulled the plug in and out as she grinded on Ally's leg.

"Fucking give it to me Ita. I want it now."

Juanita fastened the strap on tightly to her body. One side of the toy slid into her vagina and would give her pleasure at the same time Ally's ass did.

"Come here and suck me."

Ally whipped around with the big plug still inside her and got on her knees, sucking the toy and deepthroating it until she gagged. Juanita grabbed her tits and softly pinched her nipples as she sucked.

"Alright you naughty girl, let me fuck you doggy."

Ally got on all fours and her perfect ass waved in the air. The plug went in and out a few more times as Juanita saddled up behind her. She slid the strap on slowly into Ally's ass and she struggled to take it in, slowly working inch by inch for a few minutes until it was all the way in. Juanita pushed her face down into the pillow and started fucking her vigorously.

"Ugh! I'm cumming again. Yes!"

Juanita pulled it out of her ass gently and laid down on the bed.

"Suck it until your spit is dripping down my leg."

Ally obeyed and immediately deepthroated most of the toy. Her hair was a mess and her eyeshadow and eyeliner were partly smeared but she couldn't care less if she knew about it.

"Good girl. Now, get on top and ride me."

Ally whipped her legs across Juanita's body and positioned the toy into her ass as Juanita pushed her hips forward to get deeper and deeper each time. Ally's tits were draped across her face and bounced as she was riding the strap on. The moaning was loud now and Ally screamed again as she came. She was exhausted from all the orgasms and laid on top of Juanita.

"I'm not done with you Ally. Sit up and keep riding me."

Ally pushed her way back up and held her ass open as she got fucked.

"Keep going, I'm getting close!"

"Give it to me Ita!"

"Yes, yes, yes, ugh, oh, oh, fuck, oh, oh, fuck, I'm cuming!"

Juanita pushed the toy deep into Ally's ass as she orgasmed intensely and both girls screamed with lust and fell into each other's arms. They kissed each other hard as the toy was slowly removed and taken off. Ally laid on top of her, sweaty, red cheeks, breathing fast, feeling content.

The girls fell asleep seconds later and both were dreaming of the incredible love they just experienced and created together.

Lexi290
Lexi290
17 Followers