Nicola Wants Daughter to be Lesbian

Story Info
Nicola is desperate for her straight daughter to be lesbian.
1.9k words
3.96
43.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Nicola couldn't believe her luck when she gave birth to her daughter Jane doting on Jane providing everything a loving mother was supposed to her daughter. Nicola watched Jane grow into a beautiful slim, red haired woman whose small firm breasts, slim waist, flat stomach, perfect hips and divine bottom made her so proud. Nicola loved her daughters pale freckled skin and thick red hair and almost boyish figure. She was very possessive of her daughter getting upset if her daughter noticed boys. She told Jane from an early age that she was to have nothing to do with boys.

Nicola soon came to regret allowing Jane to go to her best friends 19th birthday party feeling anxious that Jane might go with a young man and not a beautiful young woman. As it got near to the time that Jane was due to come home Nicola waited by her living room window watching for Jane arriving home. Then seeing a car pull up she saw Jane was sitting in the passenger seat next to a young man. This made Nicola feel angry and sad as she imagined that disgusting man touching her beautiful daughter. Going to the front door she opened it slightly so she could stay hidden and watch Jane walk up their garden path.

It didn't take long for Jane to walk from the car to the front door. When Nicola saw that the man driving the car had followed her daughter Jane she got ready to confront them. Nicola watched with growing anger as Jane looked around to see if her mother was watching then wrapped her arms round the man and started kissing him.

Pushing the door wide open Nicola walked quickly out of the front door grabbing firmly hold of the young man pulling him away from her daughter with the strength of a lioness and pushed him onto his back on the ground. "How dare you bring that disgusting thing to my home!" snarled Nicola pointing down at the man as it he was nothing more than a piece of shit she had just found on her doorstep. "You know better than to behave it such a vile way with men! You know I've forbidden you from going with men! Get inside the house young lady! Now! We can talk about this inside!" Nicola shouted.

Jane stormed into the house going into the living room. Nicola followed Jane then ordered her to sit on the sofa sitting next to her Nicola took Jane's hands in hers and said "what were you thinking kissing a man you know I don't approve of it or like it."

"Mum, I like men so I want to kiss him. I love him." Cried Jane.

"No you don't like him, you can't love him I forbid it!" said Nicola "you're never going to like a man again, OKAY?" said Nicola.

"Who can I like then?" asked Jane.

"I expect you to start liking women like I taught you!" Replied Nicola.

"But I'm not a lesbian!" Jane snapped back at her mother.

"Yes, you're a lesbian! If you're not a lesbian yet you will obey me and become a lesbian ASAP young lady!" said Nicola angrily.

"I won't, I refuse!" said Jane feeling frustrated.

"You're grounded go to your room and stay there till I call you young lady!" snapped Nicola. Jane turned away and ran upstairs to her bedroom slamming it shut. Sitting on her bed Jane picked up the remote control for her TV turning it on she started to watch her favourite TV program. After an hour she heard her mum talking to someone downstairs in the hallway. Creeping to her bedroom door she tried to hear who her mum was talking to but all she could hear was muffled sounds of people talking.

Then Nicola her mum shouted "Can you come downstairs now Jane."

Opening the door to her bedroom she walked down the landing to the stairs then hurried down the stairs and followed her mum into the living room. To her surprise she saw her friend Julie from her university sitting next to her mum Amanda. Julie was a beautiful blonde the same age as Jane with short boyish hair with a slim boy like figure with tiny breasts, flat stomach, strong muscular arms and thighs and green eyes. She was wearing a short tight red leather skirt that and matching tight red blouse that left nothing to the imagination. Her mum Amanda was a pretty woman aged about thirty years old and had long auburn hair, pale skin, green eyes and a slim athletic powerful masculine looking figure with medium sized pert breasts and wider hips than her daughter. She was wearing a dark grey man's suit that made her look beautiful.

Julie and Amanda moved apart to give Jane enough room to sit between them. Taking Jane by her right hand Nicola led her to the sofa and made her sit between Julie and Amanda. "You might be wondering why Julie and Amanda are here?" asked Nicola not waiting for an answer she carried on talking "I invited them here because I am tired of your defiance of my wishes for you to be a lesbian and of your refusal to do what I tell you to do and date women and not men. They're going to help me end the nonsense of you being straight you will become a lesbian they are going to help me make sure you do!"

Jane tried to get up off the sofa but Julie and Amanda were too strong for her. Amanda held her still as Julie wrapped her left arm round her back and rested her head on Jane's shoulder then ran her right hand over Jane's thigh, stomach till she was cupping Jane's right breast. Jane stiffened for a moment and tried to wriggle free.

"Keep still Jane." Nicola ordered her daughter.

Julie started caressing Jane's breasts as she started to say "it's ok Jane I used to be like you thinking I liked men but my our mums taught me I was really a lesbian. I can't stand men now. You will soon also see that they're disgusting."

"Just relax and let us help you see that you are a lesbian." Said Amanda as she slid her left hand onto Jane's thighs pushing them apart then moving her hand up Jane's skirt and between her thighs so she could caress her pussy and clit. Amanda forced her fingers into Jane's panties gasping with excitement as she felt Jane's wet pussy. Jane found herself getting excited by being restrained and molested by Julie and Amanda but wasn't ready to admit it yet. Jane's thighs reflexively opened to let Amanda finger her pussy.

Nicola just stood eagerly watching Amanda caressing her daughters pussy as Amanda's daughter fondled Jane's breasts. Nicola's face, neck and chest were flushing red as she felt sexual excitement flood through her body giving her an unbelievably beautiful feeling of pleasure between her legs as she watched her dream coming true. Nicola had dreamt that her daughter would become a lesbian and was devastated when her beloved daughter grew up to be a straight woman. She hated seeing her daughter having crushes on boys. She felt exhilarated now she could watch her straight daughter being turned into a lesbian.

Seeing Julie move Jane's face towards hers then in a graceful flowing motion Julie open her mouth and placed her lips against Jane's mouth forcing Jane's lips to open Nicola started to rub her pussy over her trousers. Nicola was wearing a trouser suit very similar to Amanda's making her look stern, masculine but retaining a pretty appearance that was so popular with the lesbians who knew them.

Nicola watched Jane with excitement as Jane started to slowly respond positively to Julie's passionate deep kisses opening her mouth to accept Julie's moist beautiful tongue. Moving slowly and quietly Nicola grabbed hold of Jane's right hand placing her left hand on top of Jane's then moved it gently onto Julie's left breast. Jane's hand was initially stiff as Jane tried to resist touching Julie's breast.

Not accepting defeat Nicola gently massaged Janes hand making Jane feel Julie's soft breast and hard pert nipple. Janes mind couldn't avoid the sensations and feelings that erupted in it as Nicola guided her right hand to caress another woman's breast. Jane initially felt disgusted by the feeling of Jane's breast in her hand but quickly felt her emotional and sexual responses undergoing a powerful shift as her mum made her caress Julie's breasts and play with her large erect nipples. Jane felt pleasure as her mum open Julie's blouse then pushed her right hand into it pushing her hand into Julie's bra to make contact with the skin of Julie's breast.

Jane felt a sudden explosion of pleasure and sexual joy and contentment burst through her mind, heart, body and pussy as she felt the beautiful soft smooth warm skin of Julie's beautiful small pert firm breasts. Touching her boyfriend had never made her feel so excited. Feeling Julie's breast in her hand made her gasp and pant with excitement as her already wet pussy flooded juices over her thighs soaking Amanda's fingers.

Nicola watched with delight as her daughter started accepting Julie and Amanda's caresses and kisses. "Julie let your mother kiss my daughter." Nicola begged. Then as Julie stopped kissing Jane Nicola took Jane's left hand in the palm of hers moving it onto Amanda's thighs getting her daughter used to the feeling of another woman's firm feminine thighs. Amanda quickly unzipped her trousers and pulled them off so Nicola could moved Jane's left hand between her thighs. Jane felt a sudden rush of intense excitement as she felt the soft smooth skin of Amanda's thighs.

Then she felt that beautiful feeling of sexual excitement explode into an uncontrollable lust and passion for Amanda and Julie as she felt her hand being moved by her mum under Amanda's panties feeling the lips of Amanda's wet mature pussy. Having her left hand and fingers pushed between the thighs of an older woman bringing it to caress another woman's pussy changed Jane for ever. Jane's mind suddenly filled with angelic like singing chanting in glorious acceptance "my god I'm a lesbian!" that cried out in her mind over and over again.

Pushing Amanda's hand out of the way Nicola finally pushed open her daughters legs and moved between Jane's legs pulling her panties to one side she lovingly started to lick, kiss and suck Jane's pussy. This caused tsunami waves of pleasure flood through Jane's body causing her to orgasm screaming and panting "Yes! Oh yes! God! I'm a lesbian! I want to be a lesbian! No man can make me feel this good! Yes! Yes! I'm a lesbian!" as she experienced an orgasm so beautiful and powerful that no man could make her experience.

Jane's orgasmed again and again as her mum Nicola, Amanda and her friend taught her just how to both please a woman sexually and be pleased by womem. Jane panted and gasped with pleasure as Julie and Amanda showed just how much lesbian sex and love truly exceeded that of pathetic men. She opened up her heart, mind, body and soul and cried out in Triumphant sexual Joy "I'm a lesbian!"

to be continued