All Comments on 'Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 01-03'

by DiTo_D

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
annag98annag98about 4 years ago
A wonderful start...

Hi Dito,

Well done for finally getting to publish. It is a gentle and haunting opening. The addition of a soundtrack is inspired.

A well deserved and encouraging five stars.

Hugs

Anna

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice start.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dabout 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Anna.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment and your heartwarming advise.

Now it's out of my hands and I await anxious the comment of readers.

Hugs dear Anna

D.

XXX

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Different strokes

At the outset I have to say that I don't care much for dominant/submissive fiction unless there is a fair leavening of humour or tenderness in it (different strokes for different folks I guess). Nor do I care for sado-masochism which seems to be the way this story is heading. However, I do care a great deal for good writing and this part is certainly well-written to the extent I've given you five stars. And you've finished on a promising and intriguing cliff-hanger so I'll certainly read your next part to see where you are taking this story. Good luck with it.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Maonaigh. I hope I won't dissappoint you in the coming chapters.

D.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
What is this about? Fearful and intrigued, I began to read....

...and so, I have now entered upon the path of your "very slow and long story".

I am eager to experience this journey....take me with you!

Well written and enticing.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDiTo_D@DiTo_D
I see you! Yes, you..... The one in front of the screen. Looking at me. Don't be afraid. I don't bite, at least not always. Welcome to my page. Just take a peek at my story and my attempts to be an artist. Since you were discovered, and if you like what you see, you migh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES