Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all it lasted four months. One day her brother was standing at the entrance of the swimming pool. Without saying a word, he grabbed her by the arm and took her away.

I was stunned. I've never seen her again. In the lingerie store I was told that she had resigned because she was moving.

--

06 In the library again

While you read this part of the story, listen to:

Cello suite no. 1 in G Major (Johann Sebastian Bach), performed by Yo-Yo Ma

Carefully I got up. My panties stuck to my pussy. I had to put my hand in my thong to free the thin material from my body. Outside it had become dark and only the light from the lamp cast a diffuse light into the library. I grabbed my glass and went looking for the bottle. It was on the desk. I turned on the desk lamp and filled my glass. I turned to the display cabinet and looked at the light with my buttocks against the desk. While I took a sip I thought: something is wrong with that light. Well, at the lamp stand. The woman didn't seem to have arms. I put the glass next to the bottle and walked back. When I arrived at the box, I switched off the lamp and unplugged it. I picked it up at the base and took it to the desk. Now I could have a good look at her. I removed the lampshade and held the stand in front of me. I raised the desk lamp slightly so that I had a good view on the woman. When I turned her around I saw why it seemed that she had no arms. Her arms were tied back around the pole by the wrists. Her hands formed a bowl. There was a ring in the bowl with a key. I took the ring from the woman's hands and looked again at the closed display cabinet. This key was clearly too small for the keyhole in the door of the cupboard. The cabinet grinned at me.

"Damn it!" It escaped me. I put the key on the desk and grabbed the base once more. "What secret do you carry with you?" I looked at the woman's face as if I was expecting an answer. There was something familiar about that face. I now studied the woman. The cloth that was tied around her head could not hide the feeling that this was someone I knew, or rather had known. This statue was made after a model. It wasn't my mother, I could tell by the hair, the cheekbones and the nose. My mother always had a short bebop haircut, very pronounced cheekbones and a narrow pointed nose. This woman had long hair, which fell over her shoulders, a round face and, as far as I could see because a large part was covered by the cloth, a broad nose. But still, something told me that this plinth had not been a mass production, and that someone I knew had been the model. But who?

I stood up, walked toward the window and stared out. The moonlight lit the driveway and my Starlet. I turned around. I still had the stand in my hand and I noticed that I could not resist letting my fingers gently go over those protruding nipples. My eyes wandered through the library looking for ...

The door that had always been open left a dark shadow on what was behind it. I narrowed my eyes to discover something, but peered into the darkness. After perhaps a minute, I slowly began to distinguish contours from something that was immediately behind the door. It looked like ... a second display cabinet? Of course, a little voice in my head said. Symmetry for everything. If there is a display case on the right next to the entrance, there should be another on the left behind the door. I walked over to the door and closed it gently as far as I could. The door squeaked to indicate that it didn't agree. Nobody suddenly closed the door of the library. Not after being open for so many years. The light from the desk lamp began to fall over the cupboard... Could there be... I doubted... Was there a possibility that a...

The light first fell on the Art Deco lampshade and then on the base formed by a kneeling figure. My heart jumped. A growl and a curse came from my throat. The nipples stabbed my finger. I looked at the object in my hand and placed it next to the lamp. Now I would find out. Now I would unravel a secret. I dived under the cupboard and disconnected the plug from the socket.

Leaving a red smear on the plug, I crawled back up and seized the two figures. I walked to the desk with my trophies and sat down on the chair. After I had removed the lampshade I placed the bases together directly in front of me. A bit appalled, I looked at the red breasts of the woman and then realized what caused the pain in my index finger. I looked at my hand and saw two thick drops of blood. I put my finger in my mouth and tasted the sweet iron taste of my own blood. The finger still in my mouth I looked at the other kneeling figure. It was a man, a blindfolded nude man with his hands on his back and a big erection between his legs. And I knew this man only too well. I didn't have to look at this twice. I turned red, flaming red. The almost shaved skull, the big moustache under an angled nose.

The sharp thin mouth... This kneeling tied and blindfolded figure was my father! With trembling fingers, making sure that I didn't get to close to that...that phallus, I turned Father around. His hands also formed a small bowl behind his back and he also held a metal ring. There were, however, two keys attached to this ring. They could possibly be from the display cabinets. I carefully removed the ring from his hands, afraid that he would have commented on the fact that I had discovered his secret. Yet something was wrong. My father, the dominant, authoritarian colonel, tied up? Kneeling like a blindfolded slave with his hands tied behind his back...for whom? Who would have had so much power over father that he allowed it, yes even to the extent that he had had an image made that perpetuated him in that way. I didn't understand.

I put the base back next to the woman and put my finger in my mouth to wipe the blood from her breasts. In the meantime I kept looking at her. Who was she? Since the other foot represented my father, she must have been modelled after an existing person. Someone I also knew or had known. A remembered possibility suddenly dawned.

12