All Comments on 'Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 13-15'

by DiTo_D

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Victorian / Edwardian

Just catching up so I'm commenting once on the last three postings. I know that English is not your first language and there are small clues (the occasional odd word construction, some words or phrases which may be correct but unlikely to be used by a native English speaker). However, except for these points your written English is excellent. The story itself and your style of writing are reminiscent of late Victorian or Edwardian erotica. My one minor criticism is that it's often not entirely clear when your narrative moves from the past to the present. That apart, from the outset this has been a first-rate piece of work and from me it's five stars for each posting.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dabout 4 years agoAuthor

@Maonaigh I blush, to much honor sir. No-one could get that smile off my face.

About your minor criticism: My editor, RandyD1369 warned me about that as well. I have a simple explanation: As they are my thoughts that pop up and disappear whenever they want, I don't get a warning, and sometimes they make me feel lost. I tried to give my readers that same feeling. One has to deal with it. ;-)

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 4 years ago
That's a nice bite....

This series continues to entice me and arouse me, as you bring us along this intimate journey!

Yes, the word choices and structure are atypical, but I have fallen under your trance and have adapted to your style...I have gladly succumbed

The imagery and cerebral sex are skillful.

I will continue to read on.....

submissivewendysubmissivewendyalmost 4 years ago
Little Earthquakes

Little Earthquakes, wow, another of my favs, love Tori Amos. You seem to be reading my mind with your fantasies and your music.

And I think Little Earthquakes really sums this chapter up, one surprise after another, building up to the big one of 9.8 on the Richter scale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDiTo_D@DiTo_D
I see you! Yes, you..... The one in front of the screen. Looking at me. Don't be afraid. I don't bite, at least not always. Welcome to my page. Just take a peek at my story and my attempts to be an artist. Since you were discovered, and if you like what you see, you migh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES