Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps not immediately visible, but if you looked closer you could see that my arm was over her shoulder and that my hand disappeared into the catsuit and held her breast and that she was about to put her tongue in my ear. We had been pretty tipsy that night and, now that I am thinking of it, very horny.

Where was that damn photo?

My eyes scanned the wall. I was getting a little nervous now, perhaps it might not have been such a good idea to take Juanita here. '

My eyes feverishly searched ... Juanita stopped stirring and left the spoon in the sauce while she stood up slowly. Oh no, she had seen it and went to the photo. I decided to follow her. She studied the picture and I stood diagonally behind her and offered her the beer. Without saying a word, she took it and took a sip, her eyes still focused on me and my hand that ... '

"Hmm, Dito, that is one hell of a daring photo to hang in public like that." She looked at me and winked.

I laughed a bit shyly and said, "Oh, it's been so many years ago and well, we had a little too much to drink and ..." '

She held up her beer to signal that I should keep my mouth shut, turned around and walked back to the table. When she sat down, she immediately started.

"My first boyfriend wanted to be a photographer. He had a nice digital SLR camera with different lenses and knew a lot about photography. He always had his camera with him and took photos of me all the time.

When we were shopping, he photographed me in the reflection of the shop windows.

When we were eating, he took pictures while I put something in my mouth.

If we were sitting on a bench somewhere, or along the water's edge, he managed to portray me in such a way that the sun was behind me and he got a beautiful silhouette. He took pictures of me by the sea while I shook the water off."

She took a bite of the tortilla she had sprinkled with some red sauce. I decided to follow her idea and also took a bite while looking at her.

Oh, Chittie, you did outstanding!!. I squeezed my eyes slightly to enjoy the taste even better and saw Juanita visibly enjoying through my eyelashes. Both of our hands went to the bottles.

"That's a nice bite, right?"

"Oh, this is great." We took a sip of beer.

12