Juanita 'n Dito Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head. Concentrate Dito! What do you wear? What do you show? I didn't know, yet. I went into the bathroom. Take a shower first.

Drying my hair with a towel, I came back into my room and walked past the wardrobe.

I had made a decision. Today I would send a message. I had to get clear if what I saw was in line with reality. And by means of my clothing, I should at least get something out of her. At least it had to be black. The last part of the closet contained my extravagant clothing, my play outfits, my fetishes. I would make a choice there.

Blindfolded, one breast in her bra and with her arms behind her back, Charlize sat on her knees in the living room. I had walked to my bedroom and took from the "Artemis" wardrobe, a small closet with some outfits for special occasions, a black corset with white ribs and a white drawstring and a black skirt with a white lace apron. I had taken a set of white nylons from the drawer. And to prevent these from falling, I took out a white garterbelt. There was only one problem, I didn't have any shoes for her.

"What shoe size do you wear, Chèrie?" I asked her from the bedroom.

"Thirty six." I heard from the living room. Those Europeans always with those strange sizes ... I walked through the living room while throwing the selected clothes on the couch and walking to her room where I grabbed her shoes. They would have to do for the time being.

I walked back to my living room. She was still sitting in the way I put her down. I loosened the scarf around her eyes and pointed to the couch. "You will now put on those clothes. Just turn around so that I can release your hands."

She wanted to get up but I held her head so that she had to stay put. With my other hand I raised her arms. She moaned and wanted to bend slightly forward to ease the pain, so I held her hair by the root.

"Tssss, don't do that Chèrie." I hissed at her.

I lifted my leg over her arms and now stood with my buttocks at the back of her head as I loosened the scarf.

What I expected happened: instead of moving forward against the pain, she pushed her head back against my skirt. My skirt lifted and her crown brushed my labia. I was shaking. We were of course not going to go this way. It would mean I would lose control very quickly.

I raised her arms further so that she had to bow her head and quickly loosened the scarf. Now I took the time to get my breathing under control again. I let go of her arms, took a step forward and turned around.

"Now put on those clothes Chèrie." She stood up and tried to put her breast back in the cup. I pulled her at the back of her bra so that she fell against me. "Just take it off, it won't fit in a corset." I unhooked the clasp and pushed the straps over her shoulders.

"Mais, mais..."

"Ssssttt, Chèrie. You are a little headstrong aren't you?"

I put my middle and forefinger in her mouth and pushed them against her tongue. She put her head against my shoulder. My other hand found her breast and my fingers closed around her nipple. I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger and pulled it. She writhed to free herself. I squeezed her tongue and whispered in her ear that she had to stand still. I let my fingers run from her mouth over her chin, her neck, between her breasts to her navel, while I constantly rolled her nipple between my fingers. She was shaking.

"Get dressed, NOW pledge!" I put my nails in her breast while squeezing her belly at the same time. She screamed hard and tried to break free. I held on just long enough to make sure she understood that she should stop moving but not so long to see my nails disappear into her flesh. After all, I didn't want any red spots on her 'uniform'.

Then I grabbed her wrist, turned her towards me, and kissed her hard on her mouth. I let my tongue pass quickly over her lips. I grabbed her chin in my hand and pushed her away from me so she could look at me.

"If you think you can't handle it, then this is the time to say goodbye. If you stay, you will be an Amazon at the end of this period, or you will have stopped studying and will return to your daddy and mummy ... in a box. Tell me."

The threat hit target, her eyes flew from my mouth to my eyes and back again. Now let's see how strong she was.

"I like to stay and learn as good as I can." I pushed my fingers into her jaw.

"Madame de preses!!"

"Mawaue we fjeses"

"Good, get dressed now." I jerked her skirt down. It shot over her hips and fell to the floor, apparently she had not fastened it.

I looked at her face and my eyes slowly lowered. She had beautiful breasts, even though they were a little red because of my loving cherishments. Her nipples stood proudly erect. I suddenly noticed that she was pushing her legs together. My gaze went further down and I saw what she was trying to hide.

"Panties off".

She did it without commenting and kicked the panties back while looking me in the eye. I looked back amused.

"What did you think, Chèrie, that I wouldn't notice? Give me your panties."

She hesitated so I held up my hand. She looked at my hand, turned and stuck her ass toward me as she grabbed the little cloth. I tapped her between her legs just before she turned again and put the panties in my outstretched hand. I folded my fingers around it.

"So wet, why did you want to hide that? I think it's wonderful when you get excited."

I pointed to the couch while I held her panties in front of me. She smelled delicious. She took the corset without saying a word. It was a size too small, her breasts bulging over the edge. The red spots were now extra emphasized. I turned her around and pulled on the drawstring and put a nice bow in it. Then I grabbed the garterbelt and let her step into it. I pulled it over her hips and let my hand go over her mound. I pressed my nails into the dark curls and pulled them up towards her navel. She shivered and looked questioningly at me.

"What is it Chèrie? Tell me."

"Which slip should I wear?"

I started laughing softly and whispered to her. "How about none? Put on your skirt and your stockings. Then I will attach them to your garter."

Thoughtlessly I turned my nipple while staring into the cupboard without seeing anything. Hey hurry up now, she can be here soon, find something to wear, put on something.

I slowly came back to reality. Why I should have thought of Charlize, now almost forty years ago, I did not understand. I shook my head and grabbed a tight black leather three quarter pants. I also picked up a black lace half corset with a black satin lace string.

At the bottom of the cupboard I got a pair of Beloved highheels from Louboutin. I picked them up on an online auction. Not cheap but very attractive. And they completed the leather and lace of my outfit. Now a bright red lipstick to match with the color of the sole of my shoes, just a touch of color on my cheeks and make up my eyes.

Then the hair dryer through my gray-white locks and that should be it. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt that I could not have done better. I turned around and left the bathroom and my bedroom and went down the stairs. My heartbeat increased.

12