All Comments on 'Judge Not 02'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lonelyreaderlonelyreaderabout 11 years ago
can't wait for chapter 3

i grew up in a church that acted sooooo holy but very few of them lived up to their pretense...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.

Wonderful story. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You sure aren't afraid to try something different...

You know your craft so well, I've always enjoyed your writing. This story, though, is a little tougher to read than most. Not because the story isn't fascinating or because I feel the strong edge of proselytizing in your writing. It is and I don't. It's just that your story hits a little too close to home. I've had those conversations (ahem) with my folks about religion. Though they never turned physical, they were intense and relationship altering, too. Not the sort of thing I'd expected to bump into on Literotica.

But your story, to me at least, is more than enjoyable. It's riveting. And the sex is, of all things, an afterthought to the story's impact. Thank you again.

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteabout 11 years ago
Even better than the first story

I am blessed to go to a church that does not and would not publicly flog sinners in front of the congregation. If that ever happened to me and my family in my church, I'd not only leave the church, I'd take legal action against the minister that divulged confidential information from a private counseling session. This story is not only wonderfully told, but the "first time" was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Struggles of growing with a conservative Christian family... Ugh, the feels.....

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
my parents tried to get me to believe

the State had made a clerical error on their marriage license. the date was 3 months earlier than when they celebrated their anniversary. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous