Judge Not Pt. 01

Story Info
She decides to expand her horizons.
10.6k words
4.29
73.6k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers

There is a little sex in this story but I wouldn't begin to hint that it is a stroke story. Sorry.

For those kind people who have wondered if I was going to write some more, the answer is Yes. I have multiple stories in the pipeline and I am just waiting for the inspiration to finish them. This one has been in my file for quite a while.

It is long, I originally was going to post it in six parts but decided to combine parts to get it down to three. Each is long but I hope entertaining enough to keep readers interested in getting to the end. There is a little burning of the wife and a little reconciliation but I hope that I have explained how I got to the end of the story.

By the way there is no sex with anyone under the age of 18.

I was not happy when I was informed about who was going to hear my petition for dissolution of marriage. Richard Marshall was a good man (in public), a good lawyer, and reportedly a good Family Law judge but he needed to recuse himself from this one. He was way too close to the principals here.

It was time for the first hearing. We were called to order. My attorney, Bill Blevins, immediately made the motion for Judge Marshall to recuse himself. Richard denied the motion and the preliminary hearing was going forward.

My wife's attorney, Nathan Bloodstone, lived up to his name. He all but called me a bastard, outlining how I had summarily thrown Allie out into the street after a simple misunderstanding. I was the asshole who kept her from seeing her darling children, Jason and Becca, 12 and 10 years old respectively. I had also frozen her from the checking and savings accounts and needed to be held responsible for her destitute status.

Of course my attorney kept raising objections to each and every point brought out by Mr. Bloodstone. He pointed out that it wasn't a simple misunderstanding but that I had caught Allie in bed with not one but two lovers and that I had shown great restraint and had not assaulted or even threatened any bodily harm to the threesome and had actually left the bedroom so they could get dressed and Allie had left of her own free will.

During this posturing I tried to keep from jumping up and yelling at all the participants so I tried to think back to happier days.

Allie and I had met in college. It wasn't love at first sight or even at the second sighting. The first time I saw her was from the back. She had short hair at that time and actually looked like a young boy from the back at only five foot six inches tall. Yes, I know that is kind of average for a woman but, like I said, I thought she was a young male from the back.

When I got a look at her from the front she still looked like a young male person. She was, and is, flat chested with almost no breast meat on her bones. I later found out she wore a padded bra to hide her overly large nipples. Her hips were narrow like a boy also. Very fine features started to clue me in as well as no hint of beard growth and a very melodious voice. Her hands were fine and well shaped.

Since we were both in a line to sign up for classes we didn't talk at that time.

The next day we were both late for a shared class and there was only one empty chair and we were vying for it when I realized absolutely for sure that she was all woman as she gave me a hip check before slamming down into the chair. Her smile lit up her whole face as she thanked me for the seat.

What could I do? I acknowledged her and went and stood with a couple of other late comers at the back of the room. The professor then reassigned some of us to his early morning class and I didn't see Allie for a while.

By the way, my name is Calvin Myers, Cal to my friends. I am not a jock or have leading man looks, I am just average at six foot in height with brown hair and brown eyes. Anyhow back to my story.

A few weeks later, at a party, we both were there stag and started talking to each other. Of course I made a major mistake in telling her that I had mistaken her for a boy. She blew up and made nasty comments about people who make assumptions. I guess she was extremely fed up with people assuming she was a boy just because she had almost non-existent breasts. She was not ashamed of her looks by any means, just fed up with assumptions. I endured her caustic comments for a while before putting my finger to her lips and asking, "Would you be willing to go out for supper with me so I can apologize correctly?"

She had a shocked look on her face from the moment I put my finger to her lips. She hesitated before nodding.

"Good, when would you like to do this?"

Allie smiled and kissed my finger. "Right now would be a great time. Let's go to Denny's."

And we did. We had a great time getting to know each other a little. We had the same major, Business Administration, and came from similar sized communities. The towns weren't that far apart so we made plans to at least share rides on holidays. We became friends.

I mean that wholeheartedly. If I was studying and needed a break I could call Allie and she would join me somewhere and we would have coffee and a slice of pie and catch up on events. She told me about guys she was dating and I would tell her my woes about cheating girlfriends. We hung out at the student union at times, studied together for finals, went to movies when not dating others and just were in the 'friend zone' all the time.

Since she lived a little closer to the college I would usually drive her home to her folks' place on my way home for holidays and school breaks. Over time I met her parents, Dave and Marsha Billings, her siblings (one of each gender and younger than Allie), some of her friends and other relatives before going on to my hometown.

Somewhere during our sophomore year things changed. Allie came to my apartment crying over her latest boyfriend. It seems he had a penchant for big tits and couldn't keep his eyes or his hands off well-developed women. He also treated Allie like shit whenever they were together and had been known to refer to her by very disparaging names associated with her physical charms. Allie was heart-broken when she heard some of the comments and names.

My roommates happened to be gone that particular night so we sat on the ratty-assed couch and proceeded to get drunk while discussing different revenge scenarios against her former boyfriend. I know I spent a lot of time reassuring her that she was all woman and didn't need assholes that only wanted tits and ass to play with.

As we got progressively drunker her questions changed from how to fuck with her boyfriend to why I had never tried anything with her. I was getting soused so I am sure my answers made sense at the time but probably not in the light of day and sobriety. I know I gave her pat answers that I didn't want to fuck up our friendship and that we were just good buddies who could hang out with each other and not feel threatened.

She came back with the usual, "What's wrong with me? Am I so ugly that you can't imagine having sex with me? Do I look so much like a boy that you might think you are gay if you are attracted to me?"

I am positive that I gave good answers to her but you never know about how a woman feels about sex and her body and certainly not while drunk.

I remember that suddenly she was topless and her nipples were engorged and pointing right at my face. Maybe I had a blackout spell as she took her top and padded bra off but I swear one second we were talking and the next her nipples were all that I could see.

They were fascinating. Now, I didn't have all that much experience with women, only a couple of girls dated me long enough to sample their bodies but I had seen a lot of porn. After all, isn't that what the internet is for?

She had large nipples. I mean they stuck out from her tiny breasts at least an inch long and were about a half inch in diameter. She rubbed them a little and they grew even more. Suddenly one was right at my mouth and she was demanding that I suck it. Of course I was always taught to obey and I was soon sucking her fantastic nipple. She brought my hand up to the other one and I was soon caressing and even pinching it.

She went ballistic. It seems that her nipples were almost like having extra clits. She could come within minutes of having them manipulated and come and come and come. And she did. When she was exhausted she fell back against the arm of the couch pulling her nipples away from my mouth and fingers. Her hair was wet from sweat and plastered to her head. Her chest was heaving from the exertion and her nipples were now at least an inch and a half long and even thicker.

I was sitting there dumbfounded as well as drunk and still had all my clothes on. My limited experience with women had never prepared me for anyone like Allie. I had not even seen anything like her in the porn clips on the internet.

My cock was as hard as a bar of steel and fully engorged at its greatest length of six inches long and about two inches thick. This might not sound like much to those who are better endowed but it was quite a painful experience in my tight jeans. I sat there in my drunken state and tried to figure out what my next move should be. Allie was still trying to catch her breath and as she relaxed she appeared to fall asleep. Maybe it was the booze and she was just passed out.

I finally gave up and my cock lost enough tumescence to keep from hurting as I moved. I picked up Allie and took her to my bedroom and got her jeans off and covered her before I got my shirt and jeans off and joined her in the bed. I think I not only had my briefs on but also my socks and that is something I never sleep in.

I probably also passed out instead of falling asleep as I know I never moved an inch in that narrow bed that I was sharing with Allie. When I came to I was being pummeled by small fists and being kicked by small feet. Allie was whispering as shouting would have killed us both. "What the fuck are you doing? Did you rape me you asshole?" Other comments were also coming from her mouth. Even though she was whispering it sure sounded like screaming to me as I tried to tell her that she had initiated all the sex and that we were both still wearing our underwear but she was pissed.

Finally I rolled out of the bed onto the floor to get away. She wasn't hitting hard enough to hurt me but she was connecting often enough to piss me off.

Finally I had to shout, "Stop it! Stop it now! Look at yourself. I didn't fuck you. You passed out and I put you into bed so you could be comfortable. You are still wearing your panties and I am wearing my shorts."

She finally stopped at the loudness of my voice and grabbed her ears. I shakily got to my feet and hunted down some water and pain medication. I took some and then offered more to her.

She was now sitting up and her magnificent nipples were on full display. She took the water and downed the Motrin and finally looked and her bikini panties were intact on her nether regions. She blearily eyed my crotch and finally nodded and then laid back down. After a few moments she patted the bed to let me know it was now safe to return. I gingerly got back into the bed and tried to not touch her but the bed was too small for that. She finally sighed and pulled me into her arms and promptly fell back asleep. I couldn't do the same as her pointy nipples were digging into my shoulder blades and with every breath between us they were growing again.

Just as I convinced myself to relax she started to moan from the stimulation and soon her upper body was rubbing against me as her nipples betrayed her again. Since she was lying on her side only one leg could go up and over my hip but she made it grab me and hold on tight as she succumbed to pleasure again. I swear she had another fantastic orgasm just from rubbing her nipples against me. She shuddered and cried out and clutched at my chest and humped her pelvis against my butt and then suddenly she relaxed and let me loose again.

My cock was hard again, of course. How could I not react? I tried to sleep but I was now sober, albeit still hungover, and my cock was throbbing again. I slowly rolled over until I was facing Allie and my cock was now pressing against her pubic mound and lower abdomen. I rubbed a little against her sleeping form and I shot off like a teenager in my briefs. God it felt so good but it was such a mess.

I fell asleep after that and when I woke again I felt better but my briefs were crusty as my sperm had dried and my poor cock head was stuck to the materiel. I extricated myself and went to the shower and soaked until my briefs came loose as I didn't want to rip the delicate skin off my glans.

I stripped off the briefs and finished my shower and washed my hair. After I was done Allie was now awake and watched me from the bed as I got dressed. I left the bedroom and she must have then gotten up and showered before dressing in her previous evenings clothing and prepared for the walk of shame from the apartment.

I couldn't let her do that though. It was now about noon so I grabbed her hand and took her to Burger King and we ate a light meal. It was awkward talking for a while but we finally started to giggle at how we had acted and then started to laugh and we were back to being friends again. But it was different now.

I was looking at her differently. Instead of just being a good friend I was looking at her as a new lover, one I wanted to date and get to know at a new and different level. We were exclusive after that.

No, we didn't fuck right away. We started to see each other every evening to study, not just on occasion. We started to eat most of our lunches and supper together. We would suddenly stop and hug and kiss. Well, actually we would hug, kiss and then make out for a while before trying to get back to studying. We started to rent movies to watch together and seldom saw the whole thing at one time.

I mean, we would start to watch a movie while sitting next to each other. Fingers would start to roam and soon we would be sucking on each other's neck and nuzzling ears while nipples were explored. My hand could slip under her tiny tight bra and then she would be off to the races. We would still be kissing and she would be screaming into my mouth as her nipple would expand with my stimulation.

Then she would unzip my jeans and fish my hard cock out and slowly stroke it as she kissed me some more and begged me to let her nipples alone for a short while. After quite a few handjobs she decided to give up on the mess and started to suck my cock instead. I would then rub and work her nipples while she was trying to concentrate on my cock. I don't know how many orgasms she had compared to each one she gave me, but she would be exhausted after every one of our study nights together.

Since she had such responsive nipples we didn't even slow down when she had her period. She would orgasm over and over with just the nipple play.

Finally she had enough and stripped one evening just after we finished some spaghetti. She crooked her finger at me and led me into the bedroom. It was the first time I had ever gotten to look at her tiny body. Her narrow hips and small ass were perfect. She had a small "V" of hair above her mons but was clean shaven everywhere else. Allie led me to the bed and she perched on the side and started to remove all my clothes. She had seen my cock many times but only sticking out of my fly. She cooed over every inch of skin that was exposed by her. She licked my nipples by having me bend over a little. I had never considered them erogenous zones on a male but she made me shiver. She suckled a little and it was like having a spark jump from them to my cock. Without any direct stimulation my cock was throbbing.

Allie got me fully undressed and then laid back and spread her legs in an invitation. I had never had the opportunity to be a muff diver before so I hesitated a fraction of an instant before taking the plunge. Her essence was immense and intoxicating. Her clit was large just like her nipples and just as responsive. I licked her entire vaginal opening and dipped my tongue in and out many times between swipes at her erect clit. I must have been doing fine as she was thrashing and grabbing at my hair while her pelvis rocked up and down and her legs were clutching at my head and then going wide outspread and then clutching and then, you get the drift.

I felt like I was in the saddle of a wild bronco and it wasn't a rodeo ride of eight seconds. No, this was like riding a wild horse and you had to stay with it until the end. Just as she would start to slow down I would lick again or rub a nipple as my tongue was buried in her fragrant pussy and off to the races we would go again. It was wild and tiring and exciting and really beyond description. Just suffice to say that I never wanted it to end and neither did she.

Finally she forced my head back and away from her center as I couldn't go on anymore. My tongue and jaw were sore and lagging. My face was dripping with her fluids and I was completely out of breath.

I flopped over onto the side of her and tried to summon some strength but I was beat. It might have been the oxygen deprivation from her clutching me so tight to her pussy but I don't really know. I do know my cock had become soft from the exertions of my mouth and hands and a lack of direct stimulation.

Not to worry, Allie had it covered. She rolled me onto my back and I continued to gasp for air as she started at my nipples and worked her way down again. She was soon sucking my reawakened hard-on and then she rose and straddled my torso and managed to slip my cock­-head into her wet and tight hot center. She carefully started to sit on my cock and her tightness made me feel like a well-hung porn star. Her vagina was tight and took quite a while to open up and engulf my full six inches. Allie moaned and cried a little as I made slow progress, well actually she made slow progress.

Finally my cock was fully ensconced in her wonderful pussy. She gave me a kiss then rose up and started to hunch back and forth on my cock. She gave out little cries of pleasure as her pelvis rocked on me. Her clit was mashed against my pubic bone and she was having small orgasms with each thrust back and forth. Then she would raise her hips a little and then slam down on my cock again and again.

Back and forth from the pelvic rock to up and down on my cock she went over and over until she couldn't ride anymore. I reached up and played with her nipples for a moment and she had another awe inspiring orgasm before collapsing onto my chest.

Slowly I moved her leg until it was lying on top of mine and then I rolled her onto her back. Her small size allowed me to keep my average sized cock imbedded inside her. Then I spread her legs out and I began to hammer at her pussy with my cock. I was going for the brass ring now. No eight second ride for this cowboy, actually maybe ten or twelve seconds as it didn't take long and my head felt like it was exploding as I emptied my load of semen into her.

I know I managed to keep from collapsing onto her while waiting for my cock to deflate enough that it wouldn't hurt her to pull out of her extremely tight pussy.

And that was the first time we consummated fully our relationship. It wasn't the last by any means. We carried on throughout our college days and married right after graduation. We both got good jobs at different local companies but were never really competitors in any way.

We experimented with toys as our relationship evolved. For example I brought a clothespin to bed one night and after getting my cock fully ensconced in her tight hot pussy I pinned her nipple with it. Holy cow was that a ride. She didn't stop moving until I finally pulled the clothespin from her distended and overly stimulated nipple. Needless to say it became something we would use on a rare occasion.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers