All Comments on 'Judge Not Pt. 01'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Roll on Chapter 2!!!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Wowee!

Don't you hate it when that happens! This Story is just starting to get interesting and then End of Part One!...So Far So Good! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

carindenniscarindennisalmost 4 years ago

Have to call BULLSHIT!

The judge is OBVIOUSLY compromised, yet he denies motion for Recusal. While this sets up a fascinating plot line, it is a blatant ethics violation that ANY first year law student would know to file a complaint with the state bar association, the chief judge of that court or the next higher court AND the state attorney general. Finally to ensure "judicious" movement on the complaint, maybe a heads up to the local news organization.

Too BIG a plot ho(l)e, try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The judge should remove himself from the case. Second point, are the children yours?

And if they are then go for the throat and burn them all to HELL!!!!!!!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Well, let's see where this dark little tale takes us.

JayDiverJayDiveralmost 4 years ago

BELIEF

I'm of the firm belief that a story is the author's universe, thus the things that happen in it are part of the story.

When things are put into the normal environment, so to speak IRL, they need to remain consistent. For the judge to remain on this case can only be considered an extreme case of judicial malfeasance!! While I'm no lawyer, I feel that the judge would/should be jerked from the case and immediately disbarred!!

For the main protagonists lawyer to allow the the hearing to even start his gross stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Realistic

There is no way a judge would be allowed to oversee a trial where he is related to persons involved or being friends with. It would be grounds for a mistrial and his judgement would be over turned due to partiality.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

FWIW, I don't consider three pages a long part, not even a full three pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dayum

This is good. Can you Please post the rest soon? Like yesterday?

Maninconn

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

The judge was fucking his wife, but doesn't recuse himself from the divorce hearing?

Does Richard want to end his own career or something? Because that'd do it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i hope he gets to put it to the bitch the judge and her lesbian friends and the whole neighborhood as well as her parents find out what a slut she has turned into and that the judge is doing her as well maybe some of the other wives that have been used will come forward and sink their ship

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 4 years ago
When you say that there is “a little reconciliation...”

I trust that by little, you mean insignificant. It’s bad enough what the wife has done, but almost worse in taking refuge with her lovers and going radio silent on the kids .

I think I’ll reserve judgement on giving a rating until after the subsequent chapters.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 4 years ago
It's got potential .....

So far - little slow - but it's got potential to be a good story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Interesting start.

Four vile creatures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Interesting that the judge would not recuse himself. Easy to fix. Put the video on the internet and ruin his career. Hopefully, the husband kept the recorder on to hear the women tell more about how they found women for the judge and how he used them and threw them away. looking forward to the next chapter.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Why?

Why are you making this main guy a pathetic, half-witted, moron? He should at least make copies of the recording and, if his slut wife is refusing to "talk" with him, send copies to the Judicial control, to her work and to any place that would embarrass her or the Judge and the two lesbian cunts.The Judge can't use his position to ward off the Law. His Lawyer is at fault for not being proactive in protecting his client is the face of the Judge and what he had suspicions about re his neice or whatever she was.

As for the Judge sitting over his Divorce... that is just so ridiculous. HE doesn't get to decide if he has a vested/conflict of interest in a case. It's the Law Tribunal decision and his fuck-wit lawyer knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Will hold score

Holding score . And the score will get lower every day chapter take to upload. You writers need to have it all written before posting it . Who gives a shit about this story weeks from now when part 2 comes out

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

Ha ha ha what an unbelievable nonsense. He makes the video publicly on a TV station or a newspaper and the governor will first send his judge to the desert. Not to mention the public scandal! This judge will never set foot in this area again. And neither is his wife's whore!

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Time to take Richard Down.

I bet she was tied up. There is an opportunity for a bit of public exposure for the good old Judge.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Interesting start

The good judge should go down in flames.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago

The guy catches his wife in bed with the judge's wife, yet the judge sits on the bench during the guy's divorce hearings? That is the best news possible for anyone who hates the judge. The judge has committed professional suicide and is now open for all sorts of bad publicity, as well as judicial censure. It may hurt initially, but this judge is even dumber than the big nippled wife.

Once again, I did not skim the back story; but skipped it entirely. I suggest writers who insist on the "how we met 15 years ago" background fluff, kindly mark the beginning and ending of this part of the story so readers may more easily avoid wasting their time.

It is surprising that ass play and anal sex should rear it's butt ugly head in a story by Farmers_Son. Who could have expected that? Perhaps the husband or the judge, or both, will be ass raped before the story is complete? That would be something special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why

If the story is finished just post it!

Or post all the parts at once, I just don't understand all this posting stories in parts

Post it! VK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Recusal would be automatic

Of course I don't know where the author intends the courtroom aspect of this story to go but no judge would preside over a case in which one of the primary litigants is his wife's lover and as well as someone the judge had personally confirmed to the police was residing in his home.

That's too absurd to accept as even possible.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 4 years ago
Already a big problem

If he had proof his wife was having sex w the two women the judge would have to revise himself,if he didn't his lawyer would file a complaint with the bar association and likely with the state AG, that is such a gross violation of the law that he would be forced to recuse himself,if he didn't he would be suspended and charged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start

Can't wait

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 4 years ago
this is good

a bit like a murder mystery, ,,,, a missing slut wife mystery,, maybe ,, looking forward to more, thanks for sharing ,,,

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Great start

Judging this one chapter at a time, that’s easy. It’s a well done 5*

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Great Start

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story. Considering that he has video, the judge is going to be publicly and professionally humiliated since he didn't recuse himself. He also probably will have opened himself up for a nasty civil suit (intentional affliction of emotional distress or alienation of affection). I sincerely hope the Judge, his wife, and lover are destroyed as much as possible. Maybe there can be reconciliation, but it really depends on what happened. What doesn't make sense (at this point) is why Allie did not contact either her kids or her parents considering that she did go to work. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Judges & Pols have to face the electorate....Dad has all the cards to play. Very interested in next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Post it...

great story. Don’t ruin it by dragging out posting it. That doesn’t make anyone like it more. Just do it...

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 4 years ago
Great start

Enjoyed it. Hopefully you won't pull a Kalimaxos or a Javmor and keep us waiting weeks for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FIRST hubby acts like a chum and stop writing like a chum.

watching the party and acting like a cockold.grow a pair of balls.there people over the judge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nah

Full on war with the asshole Judge!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Glad you're back

Now let's have a good story. You're off to a good start, but how would a judge who was actively involved in your wife's infidelity hear your divorce case? I'll be anxious to see where you go with this. Should be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Recusal is pretty much automatic at this point.

The problem is that the name Richard is generic, the video shows the use of the name but not the last name, the problem is that one of the women is the wife of the Richard in question and that is a pretty clear connection. I can not imagine that the states supreme court would not require the judge to recuse himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Credit cards

You don’t have to pay off an account to close it

Just live up to the payment terms

You simply can’t make any more charges because it’s closed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The story is as weak and lame as the husband.

So he wakes up one morning and finds out he married an aardvark? Or is it Martian Slut Ray? Or is it just another shallow tepid distant marriage where the spouses don't really know each other. How the hell could this woman suddenly change into a sex crazed submissive Lesbian while allowing herself to be groomed to become some asshole's slut? The whole time suddenly forgetting or caring about her children? Oh, right, its fiction.

I will wait to rate the completed work, but so far its a train wreck.

Thanks for the effort.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 4 years ago
Unable to suspend my disbelief.

An impossible story.

Then the author thinks I can't read more than 3 pages at one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What an abrupt break between ‘parts’!

Should I bother to come back for the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don’t think so.

I will wait to see how satisfied other readers are with how this one turns out. I noticed that four out of five times when you write a series, the score seriously drops on the last chapter. That tells me you probably write reconciliations which do not stand up, meaning the wife doesn’t take sufficient responsibility for her actions, or that the husband takes her back way too easily, which means he’s just setting himself up for the next time she cheats. In real life, reconciliation isn’t like a bow you put on the end of a story, but seriously hard work for both people.

Readers, do you know the statistic is that it takes roughly four years for a couple to reconcile to the state where a marriage is as good as it’s going to get, and often, the betrayed spouse who took the cheater back is left wondering, “Is that all there is? Don’t I deserve better?” That’s because, the cheater rarely really “gets it.”

Despite the way Loving Wives stories here are written for the readers’ satisfaction, most often with the husband happily remarried and the wife miserable in her loneliness, often acknowledging to herself how she screwed up, in real life, the cheaters just continue on, wrecking their own lives, as well as others. Most never “get it.”

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
Oh, my.

Another cookie-cutter story. After a strong start, why burden us with a sandbag of unnecessary backstory? It's like throwing out the anchor. Just kills the flow. And enough of the legal fictions. Especially the judge. He's just not believable, at all.

What is good is the possibility that the wife has been brainwashed and actually needs rescuing. There's a job for a good husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
heh

Love the comments about the judge recusing himself, as if corruption isn't a thing in a country where cops turn their body cameras off to avoid murder charges when they start firing into a crowd of unarmed party goers.

lifeisagamblelifeisagamblealmost 4 years ago
totally unrealistic

i know its fiction but hell, even fiction needs some truth so this is just a cuck bs story which seems to be your speciality.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago

This is very well written. I wasn't going to read it because of the length, but now I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Judge must recuse himself of face disbarment. Some of your story needs to be somewhat believable but at this point it isn’t.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A COMING OUT PARTY SANS THE CLOSET

yes those with the key are well knowledged about family law and crisis. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Makes no sense .judge ,wife, other women.

He has the video, this judge should be disbarred . That was a legal filming in his own home. So why all the bullshit . I don’t get this the judge knows this will blow up in his face,his wife and he are involved . Your story line throws out to many curves. .i see you are a reconciliation writer,how can that happen she refuse all contact with family and children.

calibamma707calibamma707almost 4 years ago
Wimp

So far Calvin is acting like typical story wimp I sure hope he set all those evil devils straight

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

The only thing as bad as this ridiculous story are the number of people who think that this is going to be a great story or that this story is off to a great start.

Like every story from this particular author ...this one will be absolutely awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Do what you do!

Fuck the criticism & the haters.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
I Judge not until the very end

I have waited to start reading until all 3 parts have been submitted and will refrain on comments and voting after the end.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmmm

Everyone seems to think that all your stories revolve around reconciliation. I will believe them and abandon the story. My comment to the wife is “ eat shit and die “. Why would you want this piece of shit back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"SHE WAS AND IS A GOOD MOTHER".............

Yeah, all good mothers abandon their children for a good fucking for days at a time. I think I will jump to the last page of part 3 to see how you try to turn this stinking pile of shit into something reasonable.

You've made everyone already seem totally ridiculous. No matter what his affiliation to the legal community, the judge would be disbarred for not recusing himself from a case he was a direct participant in. The husband even considering staying with his tramp of a wife is ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only A Inept Attorney

Couldn't get this Judge removed from the case. He has a video recording with audio of the Judge's wife and live-in lover in bed with his wife even discussing the Judge's participation in their little love games. She is even living with them after they were caught, I suspect the story is going to get even more stupid as time goes on. I also suspect even more proof and reasons to get him removed from the bench and disbarred. At least the writing is clear and well done, just not the characters. But then we are dealing with our skewed legal system and holier than thou judges, glad the ones I've dealt with were and have been top notch. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hilarious

I find it hilarious that so many readers get so bent out of shape about a fictional story and it's resemblance to reality. These stories are FICTION and require a plot that obviously needs a good guy and a bad guy and some interaction that progresses the story, resulting in some conclusion, good, bad and/or indifferent to conclude the story.

You don't have to love or even like the story, but the author has an idea in their brain how the story should go. In almost all the stories I read on Literotica, I score the story high, mostly 5 stars, a few 4 if there are real issues or I don't rate the story at all if it is unreadable or understandable. I care little about spelling, grammar or most else unless I can't understand the story.

Could these stories be better? Definitely, I've read published authors of best selling books that could have done a better job in my opinion. But I come here for entertainment and in most cases I get entertainment, sometimes education and sometimes something to think about on how I would handle a situation given by the author. Sometimes I wish I had read the story years ago.

Either way, FS, THANK YOU for your stories! I have read all three of Judge Not and I enjoyed the entire story. Please keep writing, even if you have to put up with idiots trying to put you down because they are too stupid to understand what fiction is.

I've read some of your other stories and am working on reading everything you've written. I haven't found a bad story from you yet and I truly do appreciate your efforts. Thanks again.

rRC

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Drinking

Completely sick of the beyond trite retreat to alcohol in these stories. Just stop it. It only gets an eye roll. Good story otherwise though he’s stupid for sending her home with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Contrary to Anon,

commenters are right to criticize this for the prolific use of LW cliches and tired tropes. The absurdities also don't help a story. Fiction is made up, but author can't build a credible story around stupid stuff (e.g., The judge would have to recuse himself or potentially lose his position. Forcing recusal would be a slam dunk if he were completely stupid.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pity

Such crap even if it is fiction. The man behaves like a total wimp and all he can do is get drunk and cry! Arrange a fatal accident for the bastard Judge and fuck up his wife and her lover!!! Disgusting that the protagonist comes across as totally helpless!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Being the father of a lawyer l can assure you this is absolute crap, the worst of fiction. Given the Judges wife and her live in friend are involved the Judge has no choice but to recuse himself. Otherwise the lawyers acting for the husband would have the judge brought up before the courts and have him removed as a judge from the case and in fact his job.

Any outcome of the trial would be tested in appeal, and when the facts known the case thrown out. This is applicable in ALL fifty states.

I could not let the author get away with this sort of bullshit

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

You were able to keep the level of redneck garbage out for 1 page. That is "rich."

"I am not ashamed to admit it that I sank down on the floor with the opened bottle of bourbon in my hand and I started to cry."

The lies down on floor and waits for children (12 and 10) to find him. Now that is a quality story to expect from a BTB moralizer, "Farmer's Son". You also lost ability to make your character moralize which is what you keep on doing as moronic as it is. I can understand that a man can throw up (LW cliché), fall down on his knees (another LW cliché), run out of house (another LW cliché) etc. But for grabbing a bottle you need a conscious action or you need to be an alcoholic and in both cases you lose "moral high ground".

It seems that all heroes of this redneck writer needs large amount of alcohol. I am just wondering is this because the writer himself is alcoholic or a juvenile that thinks "grabbing a bottle" is "cool."

The rest of legal BS of your story, as pointed already, is utter absurd crap. It could sound "clever" to you but you apparently have no idea about "legal" items you are trying to use in your idiotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1. The guy ALWAYS drinks himself into a stupor.

2. The mother is ALWAYS incredulously stupid; "Can't you find a way to get by this?"

3. The cuck still "Loves her" after what she has done. Really? Get real.

4. She gets everything? Not after the court sees the videos.

5. Reconciles? Get real.

6. The guys attorney is always a shark then proceeds to take his money in exchange for telling him he has no rights or options and that there is nothing he can do.

Please try and be creative. Don't use the same tired, repetitive, boringly predictable, template as 75% of the other writers of Loving Wives.

Don't you find that boring? Go for a little creative realism in your story. It will pack a much bigger punch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this is absurd! You don’t get drunk, you immediately post the recording online, and contact the media. Someone will love the story of a woman abandoning her children for a corrupt judge. Once the reputations of everyone involved have been destroyed, THEN you go for the divorce, keeping custody of the children!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Farmer, it's logical, real life idiocy to have the character say he loves her. He may, after the shock clears, think he lives her, but that's a self-protective delusion. The woman he did live love is no more. The girl now is one of the pod people. That she has abandoned her children might even raise the question of human development. As for getting custody, her chances might be decreased in that she she left without comment. Made no effort to contact ANY member of her family-hence proof of abandonment. Marshall would have been forced to recuse himself as he would be called as a material witness. The Bar Association would censure him if he didn't.

Farmer, you have the ability to be a brilliant writer. You appear to have thrown creative judgment to the wind here. Please read your work, I should have been a cowboy.

Get back on track. So far this work is trash.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Fiction or not, sure sucks to be Cal. Kind of like he's playing against a stacked deck and being delt a crappy hand. Not sure how this can be drug out for three chapters but I'll keep reading for a while.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stupid, just stupid in every aspect.

OlefishermanOlefisherman20 days ago

First a Judge that might be involved in a divorce proceeding would be referred to the judicial tenure committee, the attorney that didn't know that would be disbarred and his insurance company would pay the maximum malpractice premiums he had. His partners would find him and break his legs. The former Judge would be looking at a prison sentence for malfeasance of office of not less than 10 years. You don't hear about judges serving the time because they commit suicide. So the author takes a pretty good story and shot cans it because he or she is lazy and won't do a little research.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous