Judge Sandy Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandon and Sandy get closer.
5.7k words
4.68
8.2k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy lay in bed staring at Brandon, watching him breath softly. The sun was just coming up. This young man had entered her life in a way no one could have ever imagined. Their night of passion had ended with both falling asleep in each other's arms. Now Sandy lay there going over all the ramifications of what had happened yesterday. Fear gripped her again when she thought about the gang that is probably still after her. Then she went through all the scenarios of what would have happened if Brandon hadn't been in the garage when they tried to abduct her. Then she thought about the public image she'd have to deal with if their relationship became public knowledge. Or 'when' it became public knowledge. She knew these things could only be kept secret for so long. Then she realized at this point in her life, she didn't give a damn what anyone thought. He had just saved her life. She felt a connection with him she'd never felt before. He had put his life and safety on the line for her. No man had ever done that for her.

Brandon stirred, then looked over at her smiling. "Morning." He mumbled. His mouth felt like cotton.

"Good morning baby!" Sandy had discovered she liked calling him that. She snuggled up next to him and ran her hand up and down his torso.

Brandon wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into his body and lay there humming softly as her fingers danced over his skin. "Mmmmm! That feels good!"

"I'm glad you like." She leaned over his body rubbing her tit on his arm as she ran her hand down his torso till she cupped his manhood.

Brandon moaned. "Damn that feels good. I do love your touch." He looked down at her as he tilted her head to look at him. "You know what would make this feel even better?"

Sandy purred like a cat as she asked. "What baby? Tell me."

Brandon reached across his body with his other hand and caressed her tit. "This in my mouth to suck on." Sandy giggled as she excitedly propped herself up on her elbow and laid her tit next to his face. She extended her arm as far as it would reach so she could continue to stroke his cock. Brandon lifted her tit to his mouth and sucked in the nipple.

"Oh fuck baby!" Sandy moaned softly. "That feels so good." The two lovers played with each other for several minutes before Sandy pulled her tit out of his mouth. "You just lay there and let me take care of you." She slid her head down his body till her mouth was hovering over his cock. She kissed the head of his cock while the tips of her fingers stroked the length of his shaft. Then she wrapped her lips around the head and slowly filled her mouth with his meat.

Brandon laid a hand on her head just wanting to feel her as she worked his cock. "Oh fuck! That feels so good. What a way to wake up in the morning!"

Sandy moaned, then pulled her mouth off his cock just long enough to let him know she'd like that too. "Baby, I'd be glad to give this to you every morning to help you get the day started."

Brandon smiled up at the ceiling. "You offering me a position as your live-in bodyguard?"

Sandy got serious as she realized she really wanted more than that. She slid back up his body till she was laying on him and they were face to face. She caressed his face as she stared at him. "I know this sounds crazy because we've really only known each other less than what, twelve to fourteen hours?"

Brandon started to caress her tit. "Sounds about right."

"All I know is, you did something for me no other man has ever done. I feel a safety and security with you I've never felt before."

"The age difference doesn't bother you?" He asked wondering how a woman in her position could open herself up to so much gossip and slander.

"It doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you. I thought a little about that this morning as I lay here watching you sleep."

"So now you're stalking me while I sleep?" Brandon asked with a smirk on his face. "I don't know lady. You're starting to scare me."

They both laughed as Brandon pulled her into his body tight, then rolled her over so he was on top. "Nothing about you bothers me. Not your age. Not the fact you're a judge. Not your country club membership. Not your status in the community. None of it. Because I don't give a shit about any of that stuff." He paused as he kissed her hard and passionately. "But back to the problem at hand. You pissed off some very bad people. Until these people are taken out you're in danger." He didn't see much sense in ignoring the elephant in the room. "So my question for you is, do you want me hanging around till all this shit is resolved?"

Sandy didn't hesitate. "Yes! I want you around. The thought of you not being here scares me so much. But I don't want you just as my bodyguard. Am I being foolish for wanting more? I've been alone for too many years. I'm tired of being alone."

Brandon held her tight as he caressed her face. "You're not alone anymore. I'll be here for you as long as you need me." His hand slid down her neck to her breast. He smiled. "Sorry. Can't help myself. I just can't resist them."

Sandy smiled up at him. "Don't ever apologize again for touching them or any other part of my body. I'm sure we're going to have things to work through between us. But for what I know now and the way I feel, they belong to you. I want you to enjoy every part of my body."

Brandon dropped his head as he lifted her breast. Sucking the nipple into his mouth, he nursed on it, tugging it with his teeth.

Sandy squirmed under his body. Every time he sucked on her nipples it felt like and electrical shock running through her body, right to her pussy. She wrapped her fingers in his hair, pulling his head into her chest. "Oh fuck baby! You make me feel so good!"

Brandon pulled his mouth off her tit with a pop. He twirled the nipple between his fingers as he smiled at her. "We provide a full-service security." He dropped his head back down again and devoured her tit with a greater intensity. Then he slid his hand down her stomach till he found that soft mound of fur again. He gently stroked her clit as he continued to devour her tit.

"Oh baby!" Sandy moaned. "You're going to make me cum! I was supposed to be doing this to you!" She panted.

Brandon just chuckled pulling his mouth off her tit again. "You'll get your turn." He returned to her tit, sucking and nibbling on it till he felt her body tensing. Just as her body was about to erupt, he spit her tit out of his mouth, and covered her mouth with his. The two lovers attacked each other's mouth with a frenzy as Sandy's body shook and convulsed under his. Sandy moaned and screamed into his mouth as wave after wave washed over her. He held her tightly as his finger worked her pussy and clit without slowing down. Brandon loved listening to all the sounds a woman made as she was being pleasured. They were the most erotic sounds on earth as far as he was concerned.

Sandy's body finally relaxed on the bed as her orgasm subsided. Brandon continued to kiss her tenderly and softly on her mouth and all over her face. He only looked at her when he heard her sobbing softly. "What's wrong?" He asked as his hand slid back up her stomach and caressed her breast again.

She looked at him with tears streaming down the sides of her face. "Nothing! I don't know how to describe it." She stroked his face. "I've never felt anything this intense before. I've never had someone touch me the way you have. And that scares me!"

"I'm not going to hurt you." He leaned down and kissed her. "You have nothing to fear with me. Understand?"

Sandy nodded her head. "Yes!" She sounded more like a little girl than a forty-five-year-old judge.

"Unless you tell me otherwise. I'm going to be around for a long time. I'm not going to allow anything to happen to you."

Sandy wrapped her hand around his neck. "Can we just stay in here and not leave. I feel so safe in here with you. I know it's not safe out there. I don't know if I can face that every day."

"You can face that! And I'm going to be with you every step." He rolled over on his side to reveal his rock-hard erection. "Now finish what you started." He said smiling.

Sandy slid down his body in one motion and devoured his cock with the eagerness of a woman desperately wanting to please her man. Brandon lay there enjoying the sensations of her mouth sliding up and down his shaft, quickly bringing him to climax. He stroked the back of her head as it bobbed up and down. "That's it babe! You suck that cock like my dirty girl." He said teasingly not expecting her reply.

Sandy pulled off his cock moaning. "I want to be your dirty girl. I want to be your slut in the bedroom. I do want that!" She then sucked the length of his shaft in again and began a frenzied sucking.

Brandon's hips lifted off the bed as he felt his orgasm building. "Suck it you dirty slut! You're going to make me cum!" He shoved her head down on his cock just as it exploded in her mouth. "OH FUCK!" He groaned. "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Sandy had no intention of stopping. She sucked and swallowed every drop of his precious seed as he held her head firmly on his cock. She had never felt this close to a man before. Even her ex, when they were at their best together didn't come close to making her feel the way this young man did. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him, but realized that would be too much, too soon. She continued to milk his cock as it seemed his orgasm just went on and on.

She finally felt his body go limp in the bed. He released her head. But Sandy continued to suckle and nurse his cock as it deflated. She curled up under his arm and laid beside him, waiting to see what would happen next.

"That was incredible." He mumbled softly. "You are incredible." After several minutes of cuddling Brandon sat up and slapped her ass. "Let's get moving."

"I want to take a shower." Sandy said.

"OK! I'll make some breakfast while you're taking a shower. Then we'll discuss what we're going to do today."

Sandy walked into the kitchen as Brandon was putting the finishing touches on the omelets he made for them. She had put on a pair of jeans with a button down denim shirt. Brandon couldn't help but smile at her as he placed her plate in front of her. "What are you smiling about?" She had no idea what was going on in his brain.

"I was just admiring the way you fill-out that shirt." He said still smiling as he sat down with his plate.

Sandy just smiled to herself as she picked up her fork. She had enjoyed teasing men most of her adult life. Yet she hated when they treated her like a sex object. She knew she was a hypocrite. But now she'd met this young man who brought that dichotomy together. She wasn't intending to tease him. But the way he looked at her made her feel alive. If any other man had told her he loved the way she filled out the shirt she was wearing, she'd have been infuriated. But Brandon had earned the right to say that.

"So here's what we need to get done today." Brandon took the lead. "First we stop by the police station. I want to touch base with Tom. See if there's any new information. Then we go to my place so I can get my stuff. Stop at a few stores to stock up on a few things."

"What about my car?"

"We'll get your car." Brandon took a sip from his coffee. "But you won't be using it anytime soon." He looked at her. "Until all this shit is over, you're not leaving my sight. Wherever I go, you go. Wherever you go, I go."

"I wish we could just stay in and not leave the house. Just the thought of leaving the house scares me."

Brandon reached out and grabbed her hand. "I refuse to live in fear of any assholes." His mind scrolled through all the things he needed to do. He felt like he was back in the Army preparing for a mission. "Can you legally buy ammunition?"

"Yes! I can get whatever you need."

They finished their breakfasts. "Ok! Let's get going." Brandon ran upstairs and grabbed the Glock out of the drawer beside the bed and shoved it in his waist.

Brandon backed his truck out of the garage after checking all the windows and doors again. He drove past the squad car still parked outside Sandy's house and rolled down his window. "You folks going to be here all day?"

The officer in the driver's seat responded. "That's what we've been told."

"OK! Just letting you know we're probably going to be gone most of the day. If you see anyone around the house, they don't belong here. Stay safe." Brandon and Sandy drove in silence, each lost in their own thoughts about all the possibilities of what could happen. Brandon finally reached over and grabbed her thigh, squeezing it. "It's going to be alright. Relax. At lease try to." He smiled at her. "I've always hated bullies. I hate what they do to people. I hate them."

Sandy laid her hand on his and squeezed it. "Thank you."

The two of them met Tom Moore at the police station. "So tell me all about this gang that's coming after her. And leave nothing out." Brandon said as the three of them sat down in Tom's office.

Tom took the next thirty minutes telling them all about the Russian gang that Sandy was all too familiar with, since she'd sent the head of the gang to prison just six months ago. They were into everything; drugs, prostitution, drugs, extortion, money laundering. They were well armed and ruthless in the way they dealt with people.

Brandon listened as though he was preparing for another mission. "How quickly can you get me that C&C I asked you about?" Then he got sarcastic. "I'd hate to break the law and defend myself and the judge without proper documentation. This has got to be one of the most fucked up cities. I think your politicians care more about the rights of the bad guys then they do the innocent."

Tom held up his hands as though he was fending off an attack. "Hey! I get it! I do! I don't like it anymore than you. I'm going to do my best to push it through as quickly as possible."

"Thanks." Tom gave him a business card. "What is this?"

"That's the guy who heads up the gang task force in the Chicago PD. I've already called him. He's expecting a call from you. He can give you all the information you need about the Russians."

"I'll visit him first thing Monday morning."

Sandy didn't say a word during the entire conversation. She just listened, fighting back the fear she felt trying to overwhelm her.

Brandon looked at Sandy. "Let's go! Next stop, my place to get a few things." Brandon scanned the area around the police station as they drove out. He noticed a number of cars and vans that could be potentially holding someone who might be following them. They pulled into the parking lot of his apartment complex thirty minutes later. He looked around as he got out of his truck. No vehicle stood out to him.

He unlocked the door to his apartment and walked in, Sandy right behind him. "This should only take a few minutes. I'll throw my clothes in a suitcase and a few personal things, then we'll be out of here." He noticed she was shaking. He wrapped his arms around her. "I know you're scared. I know what that's like. I'm going to take care of you."

Sandy smiled up at him weakly. "Thank you." She felt a vulnerability she'd never felt before.

Brandon led her into the bedroom. "Sit." He said, pointing to the bed. Sandy sat down as he filled a suitcase with his clothes. He didn't have much. He had what he needed, and nothing extra. He kept looking at Sandy. He kicked himself for getting turned on as he watched her. She was so damn good looking.

Sandy noticed his continual looks. "What?"

"Nothing!" He said with a smile.

"Tell me. I know you're thinking something."

He looked at her feeling guilty for thinking of her sexually, knowing she was living in fear. He shook his head. "You're a gorgeous woman. That's all. I just think you're a gorgeous woman."

Sandy looked at the suitcase next to her as he filled it. She realized this was his way of committing himself to her. He didn't owe her anything. She grabbed his hand after he threw an armful of clothes into it. "What do we have?" She asked.

Brandon wasn't sure what she was getting at. "What do you mean?"

"I mean what we have is today. We're not guaranteed tomorrow." She paused for a moment. "Last night not only scared me in a way I've never experienced before. It also made me realize how short life can be. How I've missed out on so much in the pursuit of my career." She stood up. "Do you want me?"

Brandon just smiled as he caressed her face. "You never have to ask me that. I always want you. But more importantly I want you safe."

She began to unbutton her shirt. "I want you too. I want to begin living everyday as though it could be our last. And now I have you." She untucked her shirt and let it slip off her shoulders. Then she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. "I feel safe with you." She wrapped her hands around his neck. "I've never felt that with any man before."

Brandon took her in his arms and pulled her into his body. They kissed passionately, their tongues dancing together. Brandon spun her around, then swept her hair aside. He began to suck on her ear, tracing the outline of it with the tip of his tongue. His hands engulfed her tits and kneaded them like two huge lumps of dough.

Sandy gasped when his tongue invaded her ear canal. Her gasps turned to moans as he nibbled on her ear lobe while rolling her nipples between his fingers. Sandy unbuttoned her jeans then wrapped her arms around Brandon's head behind her. "You make me feel things I've never felt before." She moaned softly.

Brandon mauled her tit with his right hand as his left hand slid down her stomach slipping his fingers inside her panties. He stopped when he got to the smooth flesh above her pussy. He grinned as he pulled on her ear with his teeth. "You shaved." He whispered in her ear.

Sandy giggled. "I did. This morning. You like?"

Brandon didn't say a word. He just spun her around, threw her back on the bed so her legs were hanging over the edge. He lifted each leg, removing her boots. Then he pulled her jeans and panties down her legs and off with one motion. He stood between her legs looking down at her naked body. "I'm going to show you how much I like." He dropped to his knees between her legs, then lifted each leg, draping it over his shoulder. He shoved his face between her legs and breathed in her scent. "Mmmm! You smell like a bitch in heat!"

Sandy looked down the length of her body. Her body was still trembling. But it wasn't from fear now. "I am a bitch in heat babe. I'm your bitch in heat."

Brandon kissed her smoothly shaved mound all over, tasting it with his tongue. He loved going down on a woman, listening to all the sounds and noises she made as he felt her body responding. Then he covered her mound with his mouth, devouring her lips and clit. Sandy let out a low guttural moan that seemed to go on forever. Her back arched up off the bed as he drove her to orgasm. But he didn't stop there. For the next hour he licked and sucked her through one orgasm after another. Her body writhing to the point he had to wrap his arms around her thighs to hold her still.

Sandy finally began to beg him to stop, sobbing as she spoke. "Please stop! No more! I can't take anymore!"

Her begging only spurred Brandon on. He wanted to give her as much pleasure as he was going to take from her. He finally pulled his mouth off her pussy as she lay there whimpering in exhaustion. He stood and stared down at her as he removed his boots, pants and shorts. She was still twitching. "Get on all fours!" He said to her as he helped her up.

Sandy rolled over and got on her hands and knees. Her brain and senses in a haze from experiencing so many orgasms in one hour.

12