Judge Sandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon stepped up to her upturned ass. He ran his hand up and down her slit.

Sandy's body lurched forward. "Please no more!"

Brandon leaned forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair. Then yanked her back into his body. "You sure you want to be my bitch?" He asked smiling.

"Yes! Yes!" She whimpered.

Brandon stroked the length of her slit with the head of his cock. Sandy's body shuddered. He shoved the head of his cock in her womb. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "You belong to me now." He slid his cock in her and began a steady fucking as he pulled her back into his body by her hair. With a fistful of her hair in his left hand, he reached under her and grabbed one of her swaying tits, mauling it out of pure lust.

Their bodies slapped together as he settled into a slow and steady fucking. Sandy chanted "Yes! Yes! Yes!" over and over as Brandon drove her to another orgasm. Brandon grunted when he felt his orgasm overtake him. His stomach cramped up as the intensity of his orgasm took control. He pumped his seed into her, feeling it ooze out around his cock and run down his balls. He rode her till his cock deflated. He then released her hair and tit, stepping back. He stood there caressing her ass, admiring her sensuality and beauty.

Sandy crawled forward on the bed till she was in the middle. Then she collapsed on it, rolling over on her side. She held up one arm. "Come here baby!" She cooed softly. Brandon crawled up on the bed, laying down next to her, sliding one arm under her neck, his other hand grasping her tit to fondle it. Sandy looked up at him as he hovered over her. "Are you trying to make me fall in love with you?" Sandy asked as she caressed his face.

Brandon smiled down at her as his fingers danced over her tit flesh. Sandy gasping whenever he lightly caressed her sensitive nipple. "I was about to ask you the same question." He leaned down and kissed her tenderly. If felt as though their bodies melted together as the two lovers held each other till Brandon finally broke the kiss. "Now that the heat of the moment is over, are you sure you want to belong to me?"

Sandy smiled up at him. "I never thought I'd hear myself say this. But yes! I can't think of anything I've ever wanted more than that. My track record with men has been pretty lousy. But you've done a pretty good job of taking me to a place I've never been before. I want to belong to you."

Brandon smiled again, then kissed her tenderly. "Good. You're stuck with me now." He chuckled. "I hate to fuck and go. But let's get going."

"Where to now?" Sandy asked as they pulled out of his apartment building's parking lot.

"Got any food at the house?"

"A few things. Not much." Sandy replied liking this feeling of being a couple. She had been on her own for so long. This just felt right.

"So let's get some food. Then we can sit tight at your place till Monday morning. We'll get your car after we get the food. But first, we stop by the sporting goods store so you can buy several boxes of ammunition for your 9mm."

"Why do you want that much ammunition?"

Brandon chuckled. "One of the first things I learned in the Army was you can never have too much ammunition."

Three hours later they were pulling into Sandy's neighborhood. Sandy was driving her car with Brandon right behind her. As they turned the corner into her cul-de-sac Brandon noticed a van he had seen earlier that day. Sandy pulled her car into the garage. Brandon parked his truck in the driveway, then carried all the groceries and his stuff inside.

The sun was going down as Sandy made dinner for them. "I'm going to step outside for a few minutes." Brandon said as he walked up behind her, cupped her tits and kissed her neck.

"Mmmm." Sandy purred as she leaned back into his body. "Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes."

Brandon walked out the back door, then jumped the fence between Sandy's house and her neighbor behind her. He quickly made his way down the street the back neighbor's house faced. He didn't have to go far before he saw what he was looking for. The van was still there, and he could see two guys in it. He walked between the houses so as not to be seen by whoever was in the van. He walked up to the squad car. The officer lowered his window when he saw Brandon coming. "What's up?"

Brandon leaned on the door of the car as he spoke. "There's a van parked around the corner that I've seen a couple times today. I would suggest you two call for some back-up and check it out. You two are sitting ducks out here. If they are trying to get to the judge, they'd have to take you two out first."

The two officers looked at each other. "Thanks for the heads-up. Get in the house and stay there. Not sure how this will go down."

Brandon walked back in the house and locked everything up. Then went in the kitchen and waited for what happened next. The two were sitting at the kitchen table eating dinner when the neighborhood became filled with flashing lights and sirens. Sandy looked out the kitchen window. "What's going on?"

"Cops are checking out a suspicious vehicle I told them about." Brandon said as he ate his dinner. He wasn't going to show Sandy how concerned he was.

Sandy shot him a surprised look. "What? Is that why you walked outside thirty minutes ago?"

"Yep!"

"Why didn't you tell me you suspected something? Why would you keep that from me?" She asked getting angry.

He looked at her unmoved. "I know how scared you are with this shit. I didn't want to add to that fear with something that might not be an issue."

Sandy felt a wave of anger sweep over her. "You had no right to keep that from me!" She almost screamed.

He looked at her without emotion. "I'm not going to apologize for my decision to keep that from you. I'm also not going to give you some explanation. Do you trust me?"

"What?"

"I asked, do you trust me?"

Sandy was slowly calming down. "I do trust you. Completely."

"You may not like some of my decisions at times. But know that I care about you very much. Whatever I decide to keep from you at the moment will always be my way of caring for you. I wasn't trying to keep something from you I thought you should know about. I not only want to keep you safe, I want you to feel safe. If nothing had come from this, you would have freaked out over nothing." Brandon paused as he took another bite. "Now we wait to see what all the commotion is about."

Sandy sat back down and thought about his words. She wasn't use to someone taking care of her. She had lived alone for so long, she bristled at the thought of someone making those decisions for her. "Sorry." She said softly. "I'm not used to someone taking care of me. I'm not angry at you. I'm angry that I've lost all control of my life. Those assholes took that from me."

Brandon reached across the table and grabbed her hand. "You'll get it back. It may take some time. But you'll get it back."

Just as they finished eating dinner and cleaning up the kitchen there was a knock at the front door. Brandon shoved the Glock in the back of his waistband and went to see who was knocking. Sandy right behind him. Looking through the peep hole he saw Tom Moore. He opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Brandon asked. "I thought this was out of your jurisdiction."

"It is. But my contact in the Hinsdale department called me before all this went down. By the way, before I forget, those two officers assigned to watching the house are very grateful for your tip. Anyway, the van had three guys in it. None of them were breaking the law for just sitting there. But the arsenal they had in the van will put them away for a long time." He paused. "If it sticks."

"What do you mean?"

Sandy spoke up. "You didn't have probable cause, did you?"

Tom just shook his head. "No."

Brandon just looked back and forth between them. "This is why I hate our system. So now what?"

"We can keep them off the streets for some time. But I'm sure their lawyer will be at the station before I even get back to it."

Brandon stood quiet for a few seconds then looked at Sandy. "Go pack what you'll need for a few weeks." He smiled at her. "We're going to take a road trip. Get out of town for a few weeks."

"I can't do that. I have trials to preside over. I have my class at the college." Sandy objected half-heartedly. The thought of getting out of town excited her, just to be away from all the danger.

Brandon shook his head. "I don't care. You can call all the people who you need to talk to on Monday morning. My guess is they'll all know about the attack last night by then anyway. No one's going to give you grief for wanting to get away for awhile." He looked at Tom. "I'm getting her out of here to give me some time to plan some kind of attack."

"I hope you're not thinking about doing something stupid like taking the law into your own hands."

Brandon got sarcastic. "No. I thought I'd just sit here until they finally kill both of us. They fucked with the wrong guy."

Tom held up his hands. "I don't want to know anything you plan. But know this. Half the cops in Chicago would love to take those assholes out. And they'd all do it while giving the finger to anyone who questioned the morality of it. I'm just as sick of these fuckers as you are."

"So do something about it." Brandon chided him regretting it as soon as the words were spoken. "Sorry."

"No need to apologize. My hands are tied with all the legalities I have to deal with. Just ask the judge." He said looking at Sandy.

Brandon looked at Sandy. "We can talk about the morality of everything while we're driving. Now go get packed." Sandy went upstairs to begin packing. Brandon turned his attention back to Tom. "I'll call you when we get where we're going."

"OK! Good luck!"

Brandon closed the door behind him and walked upstairs. HIs suitcases were still packed from bringing them from his apartment. "I've got a place we can stay at up in northern Wisconsin. A guy I served with has a cabin up there we can stay in. I need some time to think and plan. I've just been reacting since this started. I hate being on the defensive. I'm taking the fight to these assholes."

Sandy wrapped her arms around his neck. "OK. We have time to talk about it. I don't want you to do anything that will jeopardize you. I don't want to lose you." She kissed him.

"You're not going to lose me. I plan on molesting you for a long time." He slid his hand between their bodies and squeezed one of her tits. "I'm not letting these get away."

Sandy smiled up at him. "So is that all I am to you? An object for your sexual desires?"

"Pretty much!" He said grinning. "Got a problem with that?"

"Nope!" Sandy said returning his smile, leaning into his hand. "They're all yours!"

12